Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was fourteen years old when I joined this website. Now, I am twenty two years old.

Gaia is not as fun as it once was, and I am debating on leaving it once again. I only rejoined this website out of boredom and because I wanted to give it a second chance. It is quite fun, but I just get the feeling that most of the content is for younger people.

So, how old are all of you?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yes? There are plenty of users on here who are in their 20s or even older. I'm 24 and I'm active on this site everyday.
Personally, I find most of the users I cross paths with are in their early to mid twenties, as am I.
Mind you, I mostly just stick to a few forums, so maybe it's an area-thing...

Aged Misfit

Oh yaaas definitely! biggrin
The majority of peoples I see are in their mid to late 20's.
I happen to be 26 myself. :3

Swashbuckling Sentai

I know of several people in their 30's who are still active, so yes, there are adults

Toothsome Lunatic

♬ I was 13 when I joined and I'm now 24.
      Its definitely a different experience than it was a decade ago. I don't have the free time I once did to waste my nights and weekends here. But on the other side I have a paycheck now so I no longer rely on my mom for the MC letters or anything in the cash shop.
      For me, its less fun because there is no story to it anymore. Its just a forum with little dolls now. Plus all of my friends have left and the amount of users online is pathetic. Most of my old haunts are disgustingly slow except for the GCD. There are far less crack theory threads about the plot, which is where I spent most of my time. I just sort of... lurk now.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I was out of undergrad when I joined in '07, if that tells you anything. lol

Festive Healer

Sakura Latte
Yes? There are plenty of users on here who are in their 20s or even older. I'm 24 and I'm active on this site everyday.

that makes me feel alot better, im 24 as well and im on here alot. XD

Trash

26, joined when I was nearly 17.

It's not fun anymore, but I keep coming back.
:c
I'm trying to remember. I think I was 15 when I joined.. no, 14. I'm 19 now.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm older than you... I'm 26. Lol.
I joined when I was 16 and came off for two years. Then I rejoined again and I'm 20 years old.

Greedy Lover

18,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Joined back in 2004....so around 10 years or so I've been here.... gonk why am I still here?! rofl

Star

There are more adults on this website than kids. As a younger teen, I sometimes feel like an outcast.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I know that there are quite a bit of people over 50 years older on the site. I feel that mid twenties/early thirties is an average age for users that may have grown up here.

Joined when I was 15 years old. I'm 26 now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff