Welcome to Gaia! ::

Special Snowflake

Well, Loyal is invisible to us unless he uses make up. So! My hypothesis is that he can actually already see the gates, the fund raiser is for him to develop some technology to allow the rest of the Gaian world to see them too.

I think that these gates all already exist all over the place, and Loyal has seen them on all his travels with the cirque, making note of them in his traveling journals.....

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
they fall through the plot holes left by steven moffat

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Madam Ace
He's part of a traveling circus troupe isn't he?

You're bound to run into a couple of inter-dimensional doorways here and there if you travel that much.
Ive found 1 or 2 in my travels.

Stubborn Gifter

Madam Ace

You're bound to run into a couple of inter-dimensional doorways here and there if you travel that much.

^^^^ This OP, this.

However, what I like to know is what did Loyal use to open the gate after we give him billions of gold. Like, did he need it to hire a magical locksmith to unlock the gate or create a replica key to unlock? sweatdrop

Party Animal

Braev Dullahan
Madam Ace

I can't help but think the gates are wormholes to another dimension and we're just taking old goodies from different time lines/universes.

Maybe he needs the gold to buy them all. Maybe we're not really "taking" them.

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I had a weird idea that the gates are entrances to the dimension where bloody Mary is ( the one that works for loyal) that doesn't explain why he needs gold to open them but whatever

Kawaii Carnivore

Maybe he needs gold to open them because there are greedy guardians stationed at the door . And lazy too : they'll open the gates for Loyal in exchange of tribute . And between the live human sacrifice and tons of gold , Loyal prefers the second option.

A Snack

shsl_herbalist
I had a weird idea that the gates are entrances to the dimension where bloody Mary is ( the one that works for loyal) that doesn't explain why he needs gold to open them but whatever

Because gold is magically magic o A o )/

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Puchiko
Do you really expect a magician to reveal his secrets? surprised
Only if it involves possible destruction of the world.

What if the silence should fall from cracks in space and time? HMMMMM?

Tricky Lunatic

Loyale is a showman, right? It's likely the same gate dressed up to look like a new one as a gimmick to draw crowds.

I would expect nothing less of a circus ringmaster. xp

Slick Southpaw

I was wondering for someone to make that reference. rofl

Wheezing Member

the answer here is OBVIOUS.

...Loyal is a Zurg in a clown getup.

his pappy left him a lot of spacebitcoins before the great Zurg war and Loyal has just been blowing it all on drugs and interdimensional gates.

Freakin' kids these days.
rolleyes

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Loyal probably just takes a look at the tarot cards and locates the whereabouts of the sudden gates that pop up randomly all around the Gaian world.

He's also able to give us information about the appearance of the many Stand users who are trying to stop us from making our way to Egypt to stop the mad lord Mephiste...

Wait wrong manga plot. sweatdrop

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
You'd be surprised by what you find in your closet.

Seasonal Shopper

Puchiko
Do you really expect a magician to reveal his secrets? surprised

Great post xd

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
He doesn't find them, he makes them. He then uses the gold sinks to craft the gates and pay the demons from the other realm guarding the new items so they don't come attacking us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff