Welcome to Gaia! ::

Notorious Sailor Uranus
Mei tsuki7
Except she wasn't having sex...

The witness said she was. Link

And the witness was wrong. They would have been arrested if they had been.
Lol why was it so hard to show her ID confused

Magnetic Phantom

Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie
Maybe people are not calling the cops on them "because she's black and he's white" or "because there might be prostitution going on",
but just because they keep making out in front of people's houses.

I wouldn't want that either, no matter what skin colors the people involved have.

I don't think the cops needed to get involved. If you don't like what someone is doing, ask them to stop.
In a country where it's more likely than not that at least one of them has a gun? No, thank you.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
She may not have wanted the cops to show up but it sounds like she is milking the situation and being a bit dramatic.

She is also heard telling the cops that she “has a publicist”
“I am going to say no,” she tells the cop who repeatedly asks for her ID. “And you can say that I’m resisting arrest.”
my wrist bleeding in pain

So, really? You are going play the activist and stand up for your rights and practically beg the cop to arrest you and then put on a huge trauma cry face when he cuffs you?
You just keep doing that award winning acting.

And there is no reason for her wrist to be 'bleeding in pain' unless she was intentionally fighting the handcuffs.

Meanwhile Miley Cyrus is reading about this and saying, "Damn it! Why didn't I think about having sex in a car in public to get free publicity!? Hmm... maybe if I find a cop car and start licking the windows...."
Watching the movie as I saw this post. She is definitely much cuter in it.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
shadowmoon522
Blood Valkyrie
Wait. I'm confused. Why were the cops called?

some people in nearby buildings thought they where ******** in the car.

Wait. That's illegal?
I did that once. To be fair, it was next to a corn field and there was nobody else around ... ninja

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaiser Khorosho
I find it ******** adorable when someone makes a police situation worse by simply not showing ID or following a simple request. Odds are this situation would have been diffused had she just shown Her ID. Cops did nothing wrong, IMO. She's just a twit.

According to the article:

"The law in California, and in New York, has no statute requiring individuals to present identification when detained on suspicion of criminal activity."

Did this happen in a different state?

Dangerous Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Blood Valkyrie
shadowmoon522
Blood Valkyrie
Wait. I'm confused. Why were the cops called?

some people in nearby buildings thought they where ******** in the car.

Wait. That's illegal?
I did that once. To be fair, it was next to a corn field and there was nobody else around ... ninja

yeah, it is legal to do that type of thing, though if 1 person constantly sends in reports about you, i'm pretty sure your allowed to pursue them for harassment, but i'm no lawyer so i can't say for sure

Magnetic Player

drunklady
I think that the fact that racism came up at all is what blew things out of proportion. Whether it was the cops or the actress brought it up first that is the dumbest part of this story.
If I thought that people were having sex in front of my house or even if they were loitering and just making out I think I have the right to call the cops to get them off my property, celebrity or no.

I agree with this comment! 😉)

Wintry Dragon

FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Maybe actors expect people to know it's them on sight?
xd
A mali
FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Maybe actors expect people to know it's them on sight?
xd

Lol yeah, typical celebrity mentality haha. Pretty avi btw! 3nodding emotion_drool 4laugh
Anjoulie
Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie
Maybe people are not calling the cops on them "because she's black and he's white" or "because there might be prostitution going on",

I wouldn't want that either, no matter what skin colors the people involved have.

I don't think the cops needed to get involved. If you don't like what someone is doing, ask them to stop.
In a country where it's more likely than not that at least one of them has a gun? No, thank you.

I don't know where you are from, but the two were in LA and I live in OC. Civilians with guns are not as common as other places.

Magnetic Phantom

Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie
Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie

I don't know where you are from, but the two were in LA and I live in OC. Civilians with guns are not as common as other places.
That's good to hear. It's just that according to statistics virtually everyone in the US owns at least one firearm.
It just doesn't strike me as a place to pick potential fights.
Particularly not if you suspect that there might be prostitution going on.
Anjoulie
Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie
Robotic lalanono
Anjoulie

That's good to hear. It's just that according to statistics virtually everyone in the US owns at least one firearm.
It just doesn't strike me as a place to pick potential fights.
Particularly not if you suspect that there might be prostitution going on.

Where did you get those stats?
Guns and gun control is one of many things that divide people ofthe US. I, for one, will never own a gun and in the unlikely event I have children, they will not be allowed to handle them as long as they live under my roof.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

David2074
She may not have wanted the cops to show up but it sounds like she is milking the situation and being a bit dramatic.

She is also heard telling the cops that she “has a publicist”
“I am going to say no,” she tells the cop who repeatedly asks for her ID. “And you can say that I’m resisting arrest.”
my wrist bleeding in pain

So, really? You are going play the activist and stand up for your rights and practically beg the cop to arrest you and then put on a huge trauma cry face when he cuffs you?
You just keep doing that award winning acting.

And there is no reason for her wrist to be 'bleeding in pain' unless she was intentionally fighting the handcuffs.

Meanwhile Miley Cyrus is reading about this and saying, "Damn it! Why didn't I think about having sex in a car in public to get free publicity!? Hmm... maybe if I find a cop car and start licking the windows...."

I can't get that image out of my head now. emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces