Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Braev Dullahan
Jesus, we're almost half way there. Then again, this is one of the few gold sinks that are worth while.

I know, right? If more gold sinks gave out bundles of s**t I can open for more items, I'd be sinking more gold than the bloody Pope.
If the Pope had a Gaia online account...
I was practically frothing at the mouth when I saw the bundles!

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
mayuralover
So it's happening again... when I try to donate, it just takes me to a blank page... i'll try another browser.
close that page and use another tab to try again. I've had that happen a few times to me. xD

Newbie Traveler

Rawfie
void ab initio
I have a question, if I donate 200m, does that mean I get all 4: rigs, 1 halo, 1 paw halo and the achievement? Or do i only get the 200m reward? Thanks.
You get all the previous tiers as well. 3nodding

Thanks!^^

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eurydice Evyn
Braev Dullahan
Jesus, we're almost half way there. Then again, this is one of the few gold sinks that are worth while.

I know, right? If more gold sinks gave out bundles of s**t I can open for more items, I'd be sinking more gold than the bloody Pope.

Plus the tiers are not ******** outrageous, if we made 80b in the other sink (which clearly didn't maintain a lot of popularity), pretty sure 100b will be met within the next few days

But the bundles were definitely a good call on Gaia's part. People love previews and having things before everyone emotion_awesome

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
- The Grim Reality -

Rawfie

About the "Gates" Tiers... here's what it looks like under the special tab:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So it's really the gates themselves from what I can understand. And singles are probably going to be sold for more than 150mil each -- last time a gate was in Loyal's store, they were 200mil each. So it's possible it's something like that.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
lilloulou
- The Grim Reality -

Rawfie

About the "Gates" Tiers... here's what it looks like under the special tab:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So it's really the gates themselves from what I can understand. And singles are probably going to be sold for more than 150mil each -- last time a gate was in Loyal's store, they were 200mil each. So it's possible it's something like that.

Oh, that's not so bad then! If it's just the gate itself, that's actually very relieving. I wonder why it says "discounted", then?
Thanks for the screenshot, and your info!

Slumbering Tengu

- The Grim Reality -
Wait -
I wanted to donate, but it says "discount" gates. I still have to pay for the sealed gate, right? How much do I have to pay for one? Or the five pack? Does anyone know that yet?

I believe discount means they'll be more per individual pack when they hit the shop
Right now if you donate enough to get all 32 they're roughly 60 mill a pop

Most of the gate CIs end up being 200 mill per CI in the shop
even if you can only afford the first one that's 150 mill
you're getting a discount, and the more you donate
the more of a discount on the number of CIs you're getting

If you weren't granted a sealed CI I'd be more apprehensive
but think of it like a sealed monthly letter or advanced chance

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

I definitely like the rewards for these tiers better than charms. The items aren't really that new/original, but I had fun dressing up my Animal avatar in the new items. emotion_bigheart

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Braev Dullahan
Eurydice Evyn
Braev Dullahan

Plus the tiers are not ******** outrageous, if we made 80b in the other sink (which clearly didn't maintain a lot of popularity), pretty sure 100b will be met within the next few days

But the bundles were definitely a good call on Gaia's part. People love previews and having things before everyone emotion_awesome

And just, y'know, items in general. Or the opportunity for nice items.
We're a greedy lot. I know I am, at least.

Trash Baby

22,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hi-Potion

Pretty sure you have the 4 and 8 bill tiers mixed up
Pretty upsetting actually sweatdrop
Donated 4 bill thinking I was going to get up to the cute human pink halo but I only got the animal one
Please fix that if it's incorrrect
Thank you

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eurydice Evyn
Braev Dullahan
Eurydice Evyn
Braev Dullahan

And just, y'know, items in general. Or the opportunity for nice items.
We're a greedy lot. I know I am, at least.

Gaia gas spoiled us with all these new shines classified_fu

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Pengaana
- The Grim Reality -
Wait -
I wanted to donate, but it says "discount" gates. I still have to pay for the sealed gate, right? How much do I have to pay for one? Or the five pack? Does anyone know that yet?

I believe discount means they'll be more per individual pack when they hit the shop
Right now if you donate enough to get all 32 they're roughly 60 mill a pop

Most of the gate CIs end up being 200 mill per CI in the shop
even if you can only afford the first one that's 150 mill
you're getting a discount, and the more you donate
the more of a discount on the number of CIs you're getting

If you weren't granted a sealed CI I'd be more apprehensive
but think of it like a sealed monthly letter or advanced chance

Ah, I see! thank for for explaining! (And that math. Actually, that makes me want to donate for all 32...)

I appreciate it very much!

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
void ab initio
I have a question, if I donate 200m, does that mean I get all 4: rigs, 1 halo, 1 paw halo and the achievement? Or do i only get the 200m reward? Thanks.

-if this was answered already, ignore this-

You get the 200mil tier and everything below it UuU

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
It's probably another rig, but I just donated for the first achievement. I couldn't care less beyond that. I'm just happy the last kickstarter did so well making all the global rewards. That guild is one of my favorites and I was happy supporting the newbies some more. I wonder if we'll get a kickstarter so mini games can get some new additions after this kickstarter is done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff