Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Girl

Jam Delight
If you wish you could go there then break up with your bf.
He deserves better.

he really does
i think i will

Shy Girl

Jiti
I was in that same situation before. Long story short, I found out that I wasn't really into my bf (now ex obv).

i think im losing feelings for him too and its upsetting me bc i did like him a lot and now it seems like our relationship is a waste

Bashful Lunatic

Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
You're bf seems like a lucky guy. lol

he hasnt contacted me in 3 or 4 days now
ive texted him too
and when he replies he might just say "okay"
like always
Then break up with him, don't cheat on him. mad

im not cheating
im seeing if i like this guy
if it turns out i do and it could possibly be that i wanna be more than friends (and like actually do stuff) i would have to break up with my bf
That's what you say now, but are you gonna wait to break up with him if you do like the guy or just go with it? and are you going to tell the new guy? lol

im gonna tell the new guy if anything starts to happen and the new guy actually like me
i may have to talk to my bf a bit bc i never know maybe something urgent came up
yeayea good don't be that girl. exclaim

Shy Girl

yveltals
Sheer Sensation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

lol im gonna tellhim

Shy Girl

ThatMonster
Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
Then break up with him, don't cheat on him. mad

im not cheating
im seeing if i like this guy
if it turns out i do and it could possibly be that i wanna be more than friends (and like actually do stuff) i would have to break up with my bf
That's what you say now, but are you gonna wait to break up with him if you do like the guy or just go with it? and are you going to tell the new guy? lol

im gonna tell the new guy if anything starts to happen and the new guy actually like me
i may have to talk to my bf a bit bc i never know maybe something urgent came up
yeayea good don't be that girl. exclaim

yeh dont wanna be tht girl

Noob

Sheer Sensation

both of them ?

Feline Ladykiller

Sheer Sensation
ThatMonster
You're bf seems like a lucky guy. lol

he hasnt contacted me in 3 or 4 days now
ive texted him too
and when he replies he might just say "okay"
like always

break up with him before you cheat

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Sheer Sensation
Jiti
I was in that same situation before. Long story short, I found out that I wasn't really into my bf (now ex obv).

i think im losing feelings for him too and its upsetting me bc i did like him a lot and now it seems like our relationship is a waste

It happens. Don't think that your past relationships are a waste. Take it as a learning experience for something better.

Shy Girl

yveltals
Sheer Sensation

both of them ?

yes

Noob

Sheer Sensation

gl on both parts yo

Shy Girl

Jiti
Sheer Sensation
Jiti

It happens. Don't think that your past relationships are a waste. Take it as a learning experience for something better.

i guess it taught me to be patient

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Sheer Sensation
yveltals

do he at least know you have a bf geez

n-no emo
im so dumb
at least you know it

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Sheer Sensation
Jiti
Sheer Sensation
Jiti

i guess it taught me to be patient
<3

Shy Girl

yveltals
Sheer Sensation

gl on both parts yo

thanks

Shy Girl

milkomaeda
Sheer Sensation
yveltals

do he at least know you have a bf geez

n-no emo
im so dumb
at least you know it

duh i gotta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items