Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
It does and doesn't matter, but which one should I go, ruby or sapphire? See, Ruby was the first game that I played in the series when it came out so I was thinking for nogastila going Ruby with Groudon, but I love Kyogre more cause ya know, its just pretty. =w= IDK, which version do you think would be better? I know the story lines are "mostly" the same aside from TM or TA, but its so hard choosing. : - :

Edit: Also does anyone know if any sites/stores are doing special online order bonuses?

Lonely Friend

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I dont know about you but i pre-ordered both games. You can train twice as many pokemon and get all mega stones from both. You can also get two mega metagros.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Hilina Ransetta
I dont know about you but i pre-ordered both games. You can train twice as many pokemon and get all mega stones from both. You can also get two mega metagros.

If I had the extra cash I would, but I'm only pre-ordering one. Basically the money being used was left over b-day money that I never spent. : 3

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Afaik, you pre-order both games at TRU you get your choice of Mega Charizard plush, Gamestop has a double sides poster [lol] and that's it for America. Europe gets colored cases and figures and Japan gets everything cause Nintendo.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Seabook Arno
Afaik, you pre-order both games at TRU you get your choice of Mega Charizard plush, Gamestop has a double sides poster [lol] and that's it for America. Europe gets colored cases and figures and Japan gets everything cause Nintendo.

But for GS US if you order online, do you get the poster with the game in mail or is it in store pick up only? My problem is my nearest gamestops are in town about 45 minutes away if not longer. :/ Sucks cause its too far out and I don't drive still so...I am either stuck ordering online or hopping my nearest wally farts has it in stock.

Lonely Friend

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I-Iearts
Hilina Ransetta

If I had the extra cash I would, but I'm only pre-ordering one. Basically the money being used was left over b-day money that I never spent. : 3
all you need to do is put as much as you can at a time. Just five to start and as low as 1 dollar as you pay it off. It might take a little longer but it will be worth it. Im doing ten on each at a time.

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
just flip a coin if you are honestly that indecisive
otherwise, order ruby

Interesting Explorer

I'm going to get omega ruby, I just love Groudon.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
kimono girl snotty
just flip a coin if you are honestly that indecisive
otherwise, order ruby

I went ahead and ordered ruby through gamestop online to be sent to me by mail, which if you don't mind waiting up to 10 days after its released, then its cool I guess. :/ Otherwise the shipping isn't cheap for one day. 11 bucks to have it sent out to you that day. : - : That's more btw

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
DinoCory

Yeah, its hard cause ruby was the game I started with and its my actual birth stone too. XD Plus groudon is so cute. =w= It's like a little angry godzilla, but on fire.

Interesting Explorer

I-Iearts
DinoCory

Yeah, its hard cause ruby was the game I started with and its my actual birth stone too. XD Plus groudon is so cute. =w= It's like a little angry godzilla, but on fire.
yeah it does kind of look look godzilla now that i think about it. 3nodding

Interesting Fairy

I just went for Ruby as it was the original one I played back in the day.

The only reason I pre-ordered it was because it's normally cheaper to do that than wait to buy it once it's released.

Though for once this is one pokemon game I'm not really buzzing off in light of the trailers etc.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I pre-ordered both since I like to have all the games. Plus there are times the wife steals one to play so it's nice to have one of each for that reason lol. I canceled my pre-orders at GS to TRU to get the Charizard plush. If need be I can still snag a poster since my friends work there lol.

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
I pre-ordered both. emotion_awesome

Reason being, my brother and I always get the opposite game from each other; This goes all the way back to the original Ruby and Sapphire. I pre-ordered AlphaSapphire for myself, 'coz the orig. Sapphire was the only game I didn't play back in Gen.III, and ... Giant bitchy whale, come on~. emotion_dowant

I pre-ordered OmegaRuby for my brother, mainly 'coz he likes Fire-types so much. 3nodding

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
AlyKitt_RyukaI
I pre-ordered both. emotion_awesome

Reason being, my brother and I always get the opposite game from each other; This goes all the way back to the original Ruby and Sapphire. I pre-ordered AlphaSapphire for myself, 'coz the orig. Sapphire was the only game I didn't play back in Gen.III, and ... Giant bitchy whale, come on~. emotion_dowant

I pre-ordered OmegaRuby for my brother, mainly 'coz he likes Fire-types so much. 3nodding

XD, I am the same way. Sadly, out of my original collections of games, I only own R/S/E. IDK WHY, but somehow I lost my FR and LF, which I enjoyed more and well stupid me gave away my yellow to a bitchy friend. So I am honestly happy that I am getting the remake of Ruby. It was around this time I started looking into better teams, cheats to locate legendaries and started learning more about online trading since I had emerald at this time and DP JUST came out. : P

Also this game made me fall in love with Absol when it came out. =w= I even remember where its exact location is~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff