Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites
I love the new Halloween themed astra items! I would love to combine three of them with the avatar I am currently working on.
i didnt check what items were in the update/bundle thingy

what things are there??

84 / 100

It is a IC for animated items thatw as released today. I want:
Astra: Warm Lunar Phase Or Astra: Pure Lunar Phase
Astra: Faulty Lighting
Astra: Eerie Fog
The three look cool together and the Lighting one is one of the rare ones sadly but really cool and creepy; it makes the background of your avatar flash black covering your avatar randomly and once in a while a creepy flash of am image shows like ghosts and stuff... really creepy and cool. Then add the fog so when it flashes black all you see is black and fog rolling and well then moon slowly goes form full moon to new moon and back so makes a prretty background to it all. I really want all three to add to my avatar!

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

This Kitten Bites
Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites
I love the new Halloween themed astra items! I would love to combine three of them with the avatar I am currently working on.

what things are there??

84 / 100

The three look cool together and the Lighting one is one of the rare ones sadly but really cool and creepy; it makes the background of your avatar flash black covering your avatar randomly and once in a while a creepy flash of am image shows like ghosts and stuff... really creepy and cool. Then add the fog so when it flashes black all you see is black and fog rolling and well then moon slowly goes form full moon to new moon and back so makes a prretty background to it all. I really want all three to add to my avatar!
oh wooow
do they all layer together correctly?

Shameless Lover

Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites
Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites

what things are there??

84 / 100

oh wooow
do they all layer together correctly?

Yeah I used my dressing room to do them; it does take weeks for tektek to get items and it was released today so I played with them.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

This Kitten Bites

Yeah I used my dressing room to do them; it does take weeks for tektek to get items and it was released today so I played with them.
oooh i see =O
did you make a lot by selling the stuff you got in the torii gate?

Shameless Lover

Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites

oooh i see =O

nope people have been opening them so quickly that prices have shot down extremely fast; I think I'll wait until things cool down first. but 32 for 1.9b is cheap and good investment when they are 200m single and 1.2 for 10pack.So if you like anything from the gate just let me or Sage know; we are sure to have the commons in multiples and do not mind sharing.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

This Kitten Bites
Sinister_Bunneh
This Kitten Bites

oooh i see =O

nope people have been opening them so quickly that prices have shot down extremely fast; I think I'll wait until things cool down first. but 32 for 1.9b is cheap and good investment when they are 200m single and 1.2 for 10pack.So if you like anything from the gate just let me or Sage know; we are sure to have the commons in multiples and do not mind sharing.
oooh c: thanks for the offer
i havent even checked whats inside it yet.. rofl. i need to find an item list~

Shameless Lover

Added Time for first Bingo! Had to wait for my work schedule and all.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

This Kitten Bites
Added Time for first Bingo! Had to wait for my work schedule and all.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shameless Lover

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300

Shameless Lover

pigy152
*peeks in*

ello, no time no see

Zeroedge9's Wife