Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

I simply wanted female friends because I don't want any guys coming onto me later on and I also feel slightly uncomfortable having male friends. I wouldn't appreciate my husband having female friends. Lastly, it'd be cool to connect with fellow female eso players. It's a shame people have to assume such silly things. I joined the game to spend time with my husband and make some friends who are yes females.

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Annikou
I simply wanted female friends because I don't want any guys coming onto me later on and I also feel slightly uncomfortable having male friends. I wouldn't appreciate my husband having female friends. Lastly, it'd be cool to connect with fellow female eso players. It's a shame people have to assume such silly things. I joined the game to spend time with my husband and make some friends who are yes females.

i can understand feeling uncomfortable around the opposite gender if you feel like you may be hit on, as that's a question of your own comfort and happens a lot, but that seems a little distrustful to not want your husband to not have friends of the opposite gender, and a little unfair to indicate you'd be upset for him having interactions with who he chooses? the same could be said to him if his reason for wanting you to play with other ladies is because he doesn't trust you as well. :Ia

but it's also just nice to have friendship with folks of the same gender so you can have your comfort, and i think in certain genres of games most folks don't consider there may be a gendered player base, ie "elder scrolls = fantasy = only men like fantasy genre" so it can be difficult to connect in-game, on top of folks' characters in game being opposite genders of how they identify. (which is fine to do, it can just suck to be in game and misgender a player because of it, and likewise be misgendered because of it.)

i think op said the request was sent, i hope you get into the guild and make some friends and have a good time with your husband!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff