Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

emotion_bigheart

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

HebiZetsumei

i used to take a lot of pictures when they were little... too bad my old phone crashed and i lost a lot of my pictures on it...
i hate windows 8.... it's so confusing... and i hate touch screen... my fingerprints are all over the screen...

Omg that sucks, I always try to put them on a computer as I take them. I hate windows 8 and I've only played with the demo...and I don't like it it's too much for nothing. yes touch screens are messy, and I don't like others touching my stuff...and with that they would be more wanting.

Adored Lunatic

Arrietangel23
Omg that sucks, I always try to put them on a computer as I take them. I hate windows 8 and I've only played with the demo...and I don't like it it's too much for nothing. yes touch screens are messy, and I don't like others touching my stuff...and with that they would be more wanting.

mn... it's so bad how technology evolves way too fast... i'm worried about my computer crashing soon... it's making those noises... i backed everything though i should be fine

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

HebiZetsumei

mn... it's so bad how technology evolves way too fast... i'm worried about my computer crashing soon... it's making those noises... i backed everything though i should be fine

omg yes...my computer has been making noises too... and it's been scaring me when it happens...I have backed up a lot of my stuff on to another drive.

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Adored Lunatic

Arrietangel23
omg yes...my computer has been making noises too... and it's been scaring me when it happens...I have backed up a lot of my stuff on to another drive.

haha it's always better to be safe than to be sorry! i would hate if all my hard work disappeared again...

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              And I'm home from work wooo : D
              What's up ladies? d(=w =

Dangerous Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Quote:
ShibbuSama

Quote:
Arrietangel23

Quote:
I Art Monster I

I dont know if im allowed to do this but,
I would like art from anyone of you! I love all your styles, but admittedly I am very fond of I Art Monster I 's work...
But I really dont mind if anyone else would like to draw me if they dont mind themselves! It could be my current or any of the following.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(tail not necessary)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ii Nitro ii

If you went through the first few pages they have specified you have to quote the one's you want or you get ignored : d

Gawker

maybe you should edit the first post to say quote the artists ? :0

Dangerous Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I Art Monster I
ii Nitro ii

If you went through the first few pages they have specified you have to quote the one's you want or you get ignored : d
ah jeez, I apologize ; x ;

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ii Nitro ii

It's no problem I'm sure emotion_yatta
              I am but a guest artists here =w =
              I just noticed when I first got here Shibbu was very persistent in having people quote the artist on the second page and forward xD just don't want you to miss out because it's not really specifically said in the first posts (: but in the individual posts their is a mention xD and one even has a quote code.

Dangerous Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I Art Monster I
ii Nitro ii

It's no problem I'm sure emotion_yatta
              I am but a guest artists here =w =
              I just noticed when I first got here Shibbu was very persistent in having people quote the artist on the second page and forward xD just don't want you to miss out because it's not really specifically said in the first posts (: but in the individual posts their is a mention xD and one even has a quote code.
I see o:
Well thanks for helping me out!- I appreciate it.
Hows it going Amon? (sticking with calling you that cause it reminds me of LOK's Amon)

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ii Nitro ii

It's no problem emotion_yatta
              I have only seen a few episodes of the first season of LOK lol I never knew they had a person named Amon, maybe I'll invest in watching it now.
              It's going =w = got distracted by tumblr than facebook >_> and I just saw it's 2 a.m. already woops lol
              How goes it for you? (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces