Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Citizen

REGINA SPEKT0R
seriously what is wrong with you people

can you honestly not wait 6 days for it to be available on the eShop for free? Like ????

I would assume that the codes are more desirable to those that expect they cannot attain the full game for a long time to come. The demo from the codes have unlimited use, while the one that comes on the 19th has only 30 uses. And with this being SSB, 30 uses will go up quick.
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Smash Bros. code today! - Wimpy

emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I find it humorous that people are practically bending over to get porked just to get a code. We've waited this long for the game to come out, what is less than 3 weeks away for the US release?

Some seriously lack the virtue that is known as patience.

Versatile Receiver

Lan Sukasa
Fated raison detre
My god. I'm tired of the flood of Smash code threads started today. Its going to be a long week in the EGD

I remember two years ago when everyone was exchanging Dota 2 beta keys like it was some kind of cryptocurrency. It was one thing for that, because the beta for that game lasted almost a year I think. It baffles me that people are doing it with Smash Bros. demo codes, because it's gonna be on the Eshop in a week, although it won't have unlimited uses like the demo you get from the Club Nintendo codes that everyone's been exchanging.
nice sig bruh

Kawaii Millionaire

Hito the Exiled
I find it humorous that people are practically bending over to get porked just to get a code. We've waited this long for the game to come out, what is less than 3 weeks away for the US release?

Some seriously lack the virtue that is known as patience.
Humor it emotion_awesome
I find it funny that it bothers people like you. I simply want this code and would gladly give up my sexuality for it. emotion_dowant

Kawaii Millionaire

Akaru Renuji
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Smash Bros. code today! - Wimpy

emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love you for this.

Kawaii Millionaire

Verix Vortec
REGINA SPEKT0R

can you honestly not wait 6 days for it to be available on the eShop for free? Like ????

I would assume that the codes are more desirable to those that expect they cannot attain the full game for a long time to come. The demo from the codes have unlimited use, while the one that comes on the 19th has only 30 uses. And with this being SSB, 30 uses will go up quick.
Exactlyyy. Patient or not, its exciting for huge fans like me to get to try the game out before release. Unlimited uses sound like god to me emotion_kirakira

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Verix Vortec
REGINA SPEKT0R

30 Uses lasts a long time. Especially since one use counts as
boot Up the game, then quitting it. If you just put it on standby, a single use can last weeks.
Her Favorite Nightmare
REGINA SPEKT0R

no

High-functioning OTP

23,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I ended up buying the code for 10 dollars on eBay. I gave mine away but didn't realize my bf was not a platinum member. I felt shame in purchasing it, but the unlimited plays and the five characters being the only guys we ever use, it was like buying the game without the stages.

I will be playing my SSB demo on my 3DS until the WiiU one is given a release date here in the US.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
the worst part is, in a week there are going to be people bitching about how the demo only lets you pick 5 characters, or they are going to run out of launches and not be able to play it and then they will b***h about how unfair it is.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hikari Souai
I ended up buying the code for 10 dollars on eBay. I gave mine away but didn't realize my bf was not a platinum member. I felt shame in purchasing it, but the unlimited plays and the five characters being the only guys we ever use, it was like buying the game without the stages.

I will be playing my SSB demo on my 3DS until the WiiU one is given a release date here in the US.
11/21/14.

Lonely Citizen

Fated raison detre
Verix Vortec
REGINA SPEKT0R

30 Uses lasts a long time. Especially since one use counts as
boot Up the game, then quitting it. If you just put it on standby, a single use can last weeks.

I'm aware of that, but this is assuming that there wouldn't be other games that a person may have inclinations to play as well (e.g. In my case MH3U, etc.). I don't know about you, but I can't stand being restricted to just one game on a system; even if it is SSB.

Lonely Citizen

Z3R0437
Hikari Souai

11/21/14.

I smell Gamestop lies.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hikari Souai

Is the demo multiplayer online?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces