Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I have to wait until after midnight to try the mod out with my inventory, but I'm going to have so much fun with trying on this item later. I just know it.

I do know one thing, for some weird a** reason, using the scissors causes the top in Schooboy's Style to unequip.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Stubborn Gifter

It's really quite nice. I will admit that I was tempted to buy it. But when trying out the outfits I own, I was disappointed that only two dresses I modded turn out well.

Heck, there are some dresses that scissors won't cut. For example, the Countess item. The dress it can be cut, but the skirt won't.

Galactic Designer

Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~Yeah. xD
Thanks! It's just too bad it seems to also force some underwear items under the gray base bra. I thought my Petal Professor Hana bustier had been removed at first, until I removed my legmod and realized the gray bra had been placed on top of it.
~

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
personally i think the dress is cute but the legs are tacky lol to each their own~ neat discovery though! nice layering magic, artists emotion_dowant

Fashionable Girl

Shrimp_Man

I have to wait until after midnight to try the mod out with my inventory, but I'm going to have so much fun with trying on this item later. I just know it.

I do know one thing, for some weird a** reason, using the scissors causes the top in Schooboy's Style to unequip.

♫ Sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʀᴀʀᴇ ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am having a blast for sure. It even cuts some shirt items short if they extend past the cutting boundaries!

Yeah, there are a few glitches. My arm keeps getting cut off if I use certain arm mods with it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Big Sister Reborn
Wait when did Black Queen Endgame get a black recolor..? Sorry for going off subject but that got me curious..
If I had to guess, it's a leak. They like doing that. I'm guessing it'll come out in a recolor RIG sometime within the next week or so. So far the only Black Queen Endgame recolor is the White Queen Endgame. o3o

Fashionable Girl

Jisen Meizuki
It's really quite nice. I will admit that I was tempted to buy it. But when trying out the outfits I own, I was disappointed that only two dresses I modded turn out well.

Heck, there are some dresses that scissors won't cut. For example, the Countess item. The dress it can be cut, but the skirt won't.

Yeah, it doesn't cut certain skirts from what I've tried.
It only works on certain dresses or skirts which extend past cutting boundaries.

I'm just having fun trying out all the possibilities! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perfect Saint

Iady brown
Myrielle
Iady brown
Myrielle
I want to get a hundred Pieces of You and make a hundred different looks. Despite the glitches, this REI has turned out to be one of the best I've seen.

I agree!

There are some items in which my arm got amputated while using the scissors but there are just so many possibilities.
I really like this EI! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanted to use the Miss Miss arm mod, but I lost my arm. crying
I've designed this look back around 06 and had a sig made. I'm glad I finally achieved the look. heart
User Image

Oh my gosh!
This item basically just created your design perfectly!
It looks great! I'm so excited to see what other things I can do.

It's hard to layer them though, at least the ones I've been trying to work with!
If you cut them and try putting an arm mod it'll slice your arm off...
But I think that because it smooths out the sides of the dress, the arm is within cutting boundaries?
I have no idea. I'm trying to find some good combos! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Part of the fun is in the discovery! whee

Fashionable Girl

Valansi
Iady brown

User ImageUser Image

~Yeah. xD
Thanks! It's just too bad it seems to also force some underwear items under the gray base bra. I thought my Petal Professor Hana bustier had been removed at first, until I removed my legmod and realized the gray bra had been placed on top of it.
~

Ah, really? I haven't tried layering much, just cutting some items!
I have to see what works out and what doesn't.
But seeing as there are soooo many items, I'll only look at what I have in my inventory!
I'm just intrigued at every scissors pose we get because that means that my inventory technically doubled in size! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stubborn Gifter

Iady brown

Yeah, it doesn't cut certain skirts from what I've tried.
It only works on certain dresses or skirts which extend past cutting boundaries.

I'm just having fun trying out all the possibilities! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Countess skirt IS passed the cutting boundaries. It's liked a floor length dress, but it refused to be cut. >___>;

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Iady brown
Shrimp_Man

I am having a blast for sure. It even cuts some shirt items short if they extend past the cutting boundaries!

Yeah, there are a few glitches. My arm keeps getting cut off if I use certain arm mods with it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This reminds me of the fun of finding out what the Alleycat would do to dresses, like the Bewitching dress will give a hidden star on the crotch. In fact, I want to know what Pieces will do with that exact same dress. Time to try it out on a mule. emotion_awesome

Mysterious One V's Partner In Crime

Beloved Lunatic

Paikeia
Big Sister Reborn
Wait when did Black Queen Endgame get a black recolor..? Sorry for going off subject but that got me curious..
If I had to guess, it's a leak. They like doing that. I'm guessing it'll come out in a recolor RIG sometime within the next week or so. So far the only Black Queen Endgame recolor is the White Queen Endgame. o3o

Yeah I just looked it up and thats the only one! Man gaia really likes to tease us. O3o

Fashionable Girl

Luna Proudfoot
personally i think the dress is cute but the legs are tacky lol to each their own~ neat discovery though! nice layering magic, artists emotion_dowant

Maybe it's because I don't like the color combo!
I thought that the fact that the legs that were hidden underneath were actually accessible via the cutting item!
It's like a whole new leg mod appeared! Magic layering, indeed! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Iady brown
Kouha Ren

That's p cool, I know what I'm going to have to quest now //has a weakness for cutting poses// oTL
As for what kind of clothing mods, I'd like one to make things strapless. Ik there is already one to cut off sleeves, but I want something to take off the what's above the chest area. Sorry if I make no sense ;v;
yum_cupcake

I know what you mean! Like this, right?

That would be AWESOME. And if it could layer properly with arm mods, there could be great combos!
I'd love strapless tops! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mhm yes that's what I mean c:
I know it's something I'd likely use a lot.
We'll just have to have hope gaia makes one.
I do agree tho, it would suck if it doesn't layer right with them >A<
yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas