Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I noticed the update thread was getting cluttered, so I decided that the gold shop should get it's own thread.
**The items come in multiple colors, I just picked one**
User Image

[NPC
Rufus the Cat]
Hello, fellow furry friends! Ever feel like your look is too modern? Too 21st century? Don't you long to return to the days where forks were considered foreign, where kings waged war with one another, and where fair maidens impatiently awaited a handsome knight or two to come rescue 'em from a tower? Man, I certainly don't. That sounds awful! But if that seems like your cup of tea (or your mug of ale, I suppose) then I've got some great news for you! We've just updated some of our shops with some amazing fantasy-inspired attire:

Our amazing (and, let's face it, adorable) new sets will have you feeling like absolute royalty! Featuring fantastical new armor, flowing gowns, and even the deadliest of wooden weaponry, these new outfits are the perfect way to dress to impress! You can find these amazing new styles in Barton Boutique, Ruby's Rack, and Barton Jewelers. Be sure to take a look at them, and keep an eye out for more updates in the future!

User Image
Barton Boutique:

User Image
[Animal] Wood Swords ~ 10,800 Gold

User Image
[Animal] Knight's Visor ~ 10,800 gold

User Image
[Animal] Knight's Chestplate ~ 9,000 gold

User Image
[Animal] Knight's Boots ~ 4,500 gold

User Image
[Animal] Knight's Belt ~ 3,000 gold

User Image
[Animal] Wood Shield ~ 4,500 gold

Ruby's Rack

User Image
[Animal] Princess Skirt ~ 15,000 gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Animal] Princess Bodice ~ 9,000 gold

User Image
[Animal] Puffy Sleeves ~ 8,100 gold

User Image
[Animal] High Heels ~ 6,000 gold

Barton's Jewelers

User Image
[Animal] Royal Crown ~ 21,000 gold

User Image
[Animal] Princess Scepter ~ 7,500 gold

Loyal's Bizarre:

User Image
Rose Red Bloomers ~ 100 gold

User Image
iShinobi Naruto Ninja Band ~ 300,000,000,000 gold (This was made by a user thanks to the Citrine Ticket)

Some spoons since this is the GCD:

gaia_spoons How do you feel about this update?
gaia_spoons Wanted more? Less?
gaia_spoons Paws finally getting another update just for them
gaia_spoons Items up-to-par?

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
...Is there any non-animal stuff? Or are we stuck with pantsu and sukumizu until the next batch?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Penn Almasy
...Is there any non-animal stuff? Or are we stuck with pantsu and sukumizu until the next batch?

It was already confirmed the next gold update (this) would be focused on animals.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Omigod- those crowns are super cute! and I don't even use animal bases. crying Gaia I want those for humans too please!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Those crowns are adorable * v*

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Those little crowns are so adorable! emotion_kirakira

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I've only looked at the stuff in BB so far, but I'm in love! Brb, buying it all! User Image

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dead Hellraiser

The green emotion_kirakira Plus, that scepter will look good with my necrowl

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

Loving this wood sword!
Now I can defend my tree trunk from invasion! -swishes sword-

Wheezing Member

"Gold shop updat--!"

"...Animals!"
"....only!"

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Knights and princesses and accessories~! Yay~! User Image I really like the green and purple used for the Princess items. whee The Knight Visors are totally adorable~~ blaugh I'm really going to enjoy seeing these items on Paws around the site.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Cute little update. Would have taken more (who can really say they want less possibilities really?). Since there's a knight, an animal version of the lil horse on a staff from the gold shops could be interesting to see smile Especially if it's done in a way it looks like the paw base is riding it biggrin

The princess skirt is a little too long to let shoes show, but I guess it's still fine. The little bump in the middle at the front looks rather really weird -- they probably wanted to make it looks like it's folded but it's not looking nice and I think they should have just left it wavy like the rest of the skirt. They could have added some little details to it, but it's still useful to have some basic skirts -- especially if they can somehow add a bunch of skirts which can layer on top of it (a little sad I can't layer my myuchama's skirts with it).

The corsets are fun; as well as the new shoes. Gloves are pretty nice too, thought I wish they could layer on top of shirt's sleeves (ex. the basic ones) -- it would open more possibilities that way.

In Barton Jewelers.... the scepter is useful and they look unisex enough for both more boyish or girlish avatars. And that crown. Looooveeesss it heart Now I just need some basic headband which layer with it and I'll be pretty happy biggrin

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

Boo. Why did it have to be an animal update? sad

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I'm very pleased right now. heart

Friendly Gaian

Yaaaaay, more Animal items~! Better switch over to my mule and buy them~! xd

Quick Reply