18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
NocturnalVeil
1kaz
NocturnalVeil
1kaz
Yeah I earn Gc but I never choose the right items to invest in, should it be limited items I should aim to get and sell?
Need advice.

Limited items work, be patient and wait for one that sell fast, the faster it sells, the more people want it, the price will rise more later. 3nodding

How about 399 bundles are those good investment

Been trying to get mystery box need 2 bill. sad

I have no idea which ones you mean... emotion_facepalm

Mystery box

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
amenamy
Zero Omega

Hey there,

Sorry about the pricing confusion, we agree that it's pretty bad that you can't see the full price. We don't have an immediate fix for it, but we've passed along our request to the dev team to see if they can space things out a bit to make the price more obvious when you see it. We've also requested commas when you click on the item so you can easily see the price instead of having out figure out how many 0s are present. We've tried to jerry-rig a fix for it until our developers have time to take care of this, so it's a little clearer that the item is 300 billion.

If anybody purchased the item accidentally and is out 300 billion gold, please go ahead and file a ticket so we can provide you with a refund for the item.

Lol, thanks for the little fix while you think of a better solution!

(For anybody who can't get into Loyal's and see the fix)

User Image

We get a new gold shop item smile

Haha thats awesome. I totally bought those bloomers too :p

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1kaz
Mystery box

Oh, found them in the mp now, I usually stay clear of the chance items myself, they can be hard to sell unless they are new and there's a lot of them.

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
NocturnalVeil
1kaz
Mystery box

Oh, found them in the mp now, I usually stay clear of the chance items myself, they can be hard to sell unless they are new and there's a lot of them.

Oh, than you would buy bundles with listed items.?

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sup-qt
Haha thats awesome. I totally bought those bloomers too :p

Me too! emotion_awesome

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1kaz
NocturnalVeil
1kaz
Mystery box

Oh, than you would buy bundles with listed items.?

Possibly, if I think I'm able to earn more on the items in the bundle sold seperately, compared to the bundles price. 3nodding

Loyal Restorer

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Amon Larethian
I can't imagine this isn't a glitch, at least I really hope it is. The lack of that weird overlapping numbers that all the items over 1 bil have makes me think one price or the other is a glitch
Maybe it is 300 Billion OLD like one of the awards from the summer event? :3

Srsly, Gaia typos so much its sad really, the Summer slots were giving 50K for a prize listed as 5K, so too many 0s is not below my expectation of them.

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
They call that a fix??

Makes it pretty clear there's no one left over at Gaia who knows how to do any coding. All they know how to do anymore is add more items. rolleyes

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
yet another problem caused by ggs
;-; tbh i think they look pretty cool
but as always, too expensive

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zphal
They call that a fix??

Makes it pretty clear there's no one left over at Gaia who knows how to do any coding. All they know how to do anymore is add more items. rolleyes

It's a temporary fix, but it's better than no fix. lol

Stone-cold Loiterer

Zero Omega

Hey there,

Sorry about the pricing confusion, we agree that it's pretty bad that you can't see the full price. We don't have an immediate fix for it, but we've passed along our request to the dev team to see if they can space things out a bit to make the price more obvious when you see it. We've also requested commas when you click on the item so you can easily see the price instead of having out figure out how many 0s are present. We've tried to jerry-rig a fix for it until our developers have time to take care of this, so it's a little clearer that the item is 300 billion.

If anybody purchased the item accidentally and is out 300 billion gold, please go ahead and file a ticket so we can provide you with a refund for the item.

So the 300bil price was intentional? What makes you think it warrants that price?
The original item is currently priced at 355bil, but you know what? It earned that price.
This is a newly released item--and a recolor at that.
Nothing should be priced that high in the loyalty shop. Money does not define loyalty.
Please stick it in Dernier Cri if you want to sell a gold item for that high.
Have Brennivin make the tickets if you intend to place the price so insanely out of the average Gaian's reach.

Destructive Reveler

1kaz

Mystery box
Off topic but what is that purple hat thing you are wearing

Fashionable Shapeshifter

man what the hell

i come back from hiatus and find that the loyalty shop is out, and i gotta be online 70 days in a row to see it. and im like, do i even care enough to log in that often when i cant afford anything in the MP anymore? and im like, well maybe the loyalty shop will have cheaper items on sale

but! no! apparently not!

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
panoptes
man what the hell

i come back from hiatus and find that the loyalty shop is out, and i gotta be online 70 days in a row to see it. and im like, do i even care enough to log in that often when i cant afford anything in the MP anymore? and im like, well maybe the loyalty shop will have cheaper items on sale

but! no! apparently not!

300bil for one item is pretty extreme, but there are cheaper ones, and there are people who offer to buy things from Loyal's for a small fee. There are lists of the items in the shop in the forums, you could check mp prices on the things you like. 3nodding

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zero Omega
NocturnalVeil
After seeing the announcement about iShinobi Naruto Ninja Band in Loyal's Bazaar I went to check it out. It looks like this in the shop:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought it looked like the price was 300 mil, not 300 bil and nearly clicked to buy. After searching for topics, mainly to see if anyone else reacted to this or nearly fell for it, I found a post saying there were cheap listings in the mp, so I checked. There are already several listings, the lowest when I checked was about 250 bil. I think the hidden zeros are confusing, the price isn't clear. Could it be possible to add a written version of the numbers now that there's so many zeros it's hard to keep track?

Edit: It's been suggested that the spacing in the shop should be updated to allow the whole number to show.
It seem that iShinobi is a Citrine Ticket winner item, could this be the reason it's so high in price?

Hey there,

User Image

Hmmm, do we get a reason as to why Gaia decided to make the price so astronomical?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces