Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Streaker

Even the deaf can dance//
SUMOMO TAZAHASHI
Although we may not be the best at it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SUMMER AND GOLD THROW COLORS AT THE DARK
---------------☆☆---------------

The girl seemed interested in Taske and at first Sumomo wasn't sure if she had heard her introduction. She watched as the ghostly being attempted to pet the little fox, although it seemed like her hand was just going through him rather than actually touching him. Why would she do that though if she knew she couldn't physically touch anything? Sumomo became pretty curious until an idea clicked in her mind. What if she didn't know that she couldn't touch things?

The wound she had spotted on the girl aroused her curiosity even more. Was she born this way, or perhaps has her body already been deceased for some time? She shook her head of the thought quickly. Nonsense! This was a school for supernatural creatures, not paranormal...right? She had to have been born that way...right? She decided to let the thought rest and not to bring it up. For all she knew it could have been a sensitive subject.

It was then that she had seen the girl's lips move.
Lee? she thought. It was a pretty name, and she was happy that the girl was 't exactly ignoring her. "It's nice to meet you Lee. That little guy that you were petting is Taske. He can be a bit of a troublemaker sometimes, but he's still a part of my family!" she said with a chuckle as Taske rolled over on his back in attempt to get belly rubs. "So...do you happen to know your way around here? It'sy first day so I have no idea where anything is..." she admitted shyly while scratching the back of her head.

---------------☆☆---------------
A BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION FROM FIREWORK EYES

⤹⤹
Company: Lee, Taske.
Mood: Excited
Outfit: Pic
OOC:

ººº

Layogenic

Invisible Streaker

Chain me up, hold me down
Just let me go, there's always more

STRAWBERRY GORE
Haku | Midori | Nana | Aoi

✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩
Midori thanked Crüe for the directions before the three headed in the direction he had given them. Nana still wasn't in sight, but knowing her she probably just followed the smell of food so Midori had a pretty good idea as to where she was. The currently mindless fool (Aiki) followed Haku like a little slave. It was sort of harsh, but at least he was under control for the time being. They arrived at the mess hall, and the first thing that Midori saw was Nana sitting at a table with a giant pile of food. Good lord, that girl was already eating that much?! She let out a sigh and dragged herself hesitantly over to the table. "You're going to gain weight." she said while raising a slender brow as the other two girls and Aiki took a seat near them.

"Psh! Relax! I've eaten way more than this and I never even gained an ounce!" the you g demon said with a victorious grin. Midori just waved it off and planted her face against the table. "Whatever...I'm going to take a nap...just don't destroy the school while I'm like this..." the exhausted fairy said with a yawn before dozing off. Haku gave a chuckle and motioned for Aoi to follow her up to the line in order to fill that little stomach of hers. "Aoi, you really need to take better care of yourself." she said with a kind smile before drifting her eyes over to Aiki. Only moments left before he got his mind back...hopefully she would have food in front of him when he woke up so that he wouldn't go crazy.

✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩✩★✩★✩

I want it all, excluding you
Losing control, so construed

➘➘➘➘
Inner Thoughts:
Haku:: We gotta hurry~
Midori:: zzz...
Nana:: FOOD!
Aoi:: ...

➚➚➚➚

Invisible Streaker

A I K I ✖︎✖︎ N A K A Y A M I
Blood and ink stain the walls | Silently with bloody knuckles I carry on | Hoping it's not too wrong

Your knife//My back
My gun//Your head

I can help you see the light out of your despair | You tie the rope | And I'll kick the chair
---------------------------------------------------

He was still in a trance when a sudden smell began to awaken him. What was this smell? Well, since he was in a line with Aoi and Haku to get food, that smell was none other than raw meat in the process of being cooked. His pupils became visible once again as he snapped out of the trance and drool continously poured from his mouth like a hungry beast. His eyes raced around the room, trying to figure out what happened, where he was, and what that smell was. It was then when he spotted it...meat! Fresh meat! Raw! Just for him! Big clumsy Aiki pushed his way through a few food stands with his hands made of darkness, pushing them over in the process just to get ahold of the meat. He quickly snatched it from the cook and suddenly his jaw unhooked, causing his mouth to open wider than any other normal being could open it.

The meat was stuffed down his throat almost immediately, and like a snake, you could see the huge buldge in his throat where it was stuck. Of course it was stuck! Aiki doesn't chew! He uses those sharp teeth to tear rather than chew! Aiki was alright though! He doesn't really need oxygen...just meat. The hands made of darkness began to shift shapes, now with a pointy end to look more tentacle-like. Several began pushing and cramming it further into his throat until it finally dropped into that endless sea of darkness he clams is his stomach. Normal? Yeah...definitely not. By now both Haku and Aoi were probably horrified at what they both had seen!

---------------------------------------------------
Unwrap your skin
I feel the m a l i c e on my veins
And axe off your limbs

ˇˇ
Company: MEAT!
Mood: Hungry
Outfit: Pic
OOC:

ˆˆ

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
CyanidePeach7

ponipop

Henry Depham

User Image

Henry noted the attention of the bubbly girl that was Morrigan turn to the animal ear toting Annie. As the two spoke, well rather Morrigan bombarded with questions and then Annie replied, Henry busied himself with attempting to remove himself from the tree that held him captive. It would have been a simple matter of untangling himself from the plants embrace if not for the remains of the Jetpack upon his back and what seemed to be a birds nest with a very angry occupant.

"If you two would give me just a moment!" Henry began as he worked on freeing himself, swinging his body from side to side to attempt to dislodge himself from the pack upon his back. The straps it seemed were the only part of his creation that worked however and so he simply dangled from the tree by them, swaying like some kind of human pendulum within a clock, be it with less ticking and no clang every hour.

((Sorry for slow and short reply, Household tasks to do and classes etc!

Widow

Mega Fatcat

User Image Anselm::

Anselm felt a little bad, Finch seemed really unhappy that he had heard her thoughts. It wasn't on purpose then, meaning she doesn't have full control. Well, alright, that's still a powerful ability for a psychic. But before he could continue that thought, he jumped in surprise as a wave of energy came out of nowhere. It wasn't very strong, but Anselm's ears still pricked up in alert. He looked around, ready for some kind of enemy or something. But everyone was a good distance away and seemed unconcerned with Anselm and his little trio. So... Finch, then? Was she angry that they heard her? No, she had a more embarrassed expression. 'Ah, she probably didn't mean to do that, either...'

"Oh, no harm done to me either." He said reassuringly, holding his hands up and relaxing again.

(OOC:: bluhh im tired today @____@ btw, im thinking that just up ahead of them is maybe a big double doors to the mess hall or something grand like that.)

Lucky Loiterer

User Image

Human | Crüe Vour | Seventeen

Crüe raised an eyebrow at Mael's actions in turning to face him, but he otherwise didn't comment. "Mhmm," Crüe hummed. With one hand he reached into a back pocket of his jeans, the sound of worn paper softly ruffling was emitted as he pulled something out. Unfolding the parchment revealed it to be quite battered and slightly torn at one edge. It was obvious the paper had been handled many times before today. Naturally sharp and narrow eyes scanned the unfurled sheet, but they went straight to the part he needed, having read the document so many times before. After a few quiet mumbles Crüe read out his dorm and room number for Headus, folding the paper with one hand to tuck it away again while looking back up to Mael. "And you?" He asked politely, feeling less awkward now that they were no longer in a crowd.

(Another bad mobile post T^T)

ponipop's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

Máel watched in interest as Crüe pulled a partially tattered piece of paper from his back pocket. Shifting his grip on his bag to readjust it on his shoulder as he continued to walk, listening to the taller boy reply to him about his dorm and room "I'm in the same dorm as you then." The demon answered with a grin before a slight look of confusion passed over his features "Don't remember the number off the top of my head though.. Where'd I put that paper?" The last part was mumbled a bit quieter as he began to feel around in his pockets trying to find the item in question. A couple seconds later he grasped it before yanking it out and unfolding it with a small flourish "Hrm, room number, room number... Ah there it is! Aww the last number got smudged, one hundred eighty.. Is that a two or a three?" Máel chewed at his lower lip as he squinted in concentration trying to make out the last number.

While he was distracted the white haired boy knocked hard into something solid behind him, causing him to drop his dorm information in surprise as he grabbed tightly onto whatever he had run into to keep from falling over. Máel glanced up immediately to spot a familiar figure "Damien!" He beamed happily at the person in question, his paper momentarily forgotten.

( Your post is just fine, no worries! They're alot better than mine lmao. XD If you want Máel and Crüe can dorm together, but I didn't wanna just say that right off the bat incase you didn't want to. =w= )

Kazumii Takane's Husband

User Image

Damien eyed the girl as she seemed to be put off by his attitude, pft, whatever, it's not like it really mattered if he made friends in this stupid place or not. His attention now now on the person that called them self Kyle, he shrugged slightly. "Eh, everything's good now I guess, this damn school could be a bit smaller, too easy to get lost." He grumbled, not really bothering to give a respectful response, it's not like he did it back home either, why should anyone here get any special treatment?

Placing his hands in his coat pockets, he let out a deep sigh, the more he was here, the more he hated it. Something had suddenly bumped into the irritated vampire, not only that, but whatever had been rude enough to do that, also had the nerve to cling to him?! He quickly turned his head, ready to give hell to whoever the idiot was. "Hey, watch where the hell you're going you idio-... Oh s**t, it's you..." This was the last thing he needed to see, that stupid demon from the train, he didn't even bother paying attention to the thing's name. It was bad enough that he'd been bumped into once today, but a second time, this really wasn't his day, he might just give this dense b*****d a little lesson in watching personal space...

Hilarious Dabbler

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xMARIAx xFRANCES
VICTORIA
x xTALDER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x x x x Teacher of Healing Basics, Herbology and Alchemy
x x x x x x x x x x I'm in the Headmaster's office.
x x x x x x x x x x Feeling alright.
x x x x x x x x x x 'Hmp.'
x x x x x x x x x x
OOC:
Shiro Fujita

x x x x x x x x x xJust meters away from his office desk, Maria nodded at his suggestion of keeping his personal items away as she performs the casting of the school barrier."Yes please, while I focus on the spell now..."she replied softly before clasping both of her hands. But then, she wasn't able to cast the spell when the Headmaster asked of reassurance about the effectiveness of the barrier. She opened her eyes and listened to the rumors he have heard. Supernatural beings getting inside the academy barrier? Now that just hurt her pride as a white witch. She tried her best not to show that she was unhappy about that certain rumor. She stepped farther from the desk once more, "I must say, that was surprising. I know my spells well...I must have underestimated the strength and ranks of the forces from the outside."Who was even brave enough to step in line of her barrier? She knows it's just some kind of rumor without any proof but it does get on her nerve that someone might have actually done it."I never thought I'd have to use a strong barrier for this Academy...looks like they're testing my patience and skills for this..."Victoria can't help but smirk at such foolishness. All those school rumors would come in an end this year, then.

x x x x x x x x x xShe won't handle this barrier with kid gloves anymore starting this year. If all those said creatures are asking for a death wish, they should told her sooner. She clasped her hands back, calling out her full name in their own language. The red roses in her hair suddenly glowed brightly, as if her whole body's enveloped in white light. It gradually disappeared and the red roses changed into white. She had a completely different aura than before. Victoria have to explain the situation to Rubedo, "With this form, it'll amplify my powers. The focal point of the spell is your desk but because of increased powers, it'll be connected to whatever the magic circle will be able to reach - that'll include you. Basically, you'd be part of guarding the magic circle as well, like a gatekeeper of the spell. If they were able to get past me while protecting the spell, one more gatekeeper would definitely give them a hard time doing so."Involving the Headmaster in the protection of the academy is one of the risks she'll have to take..for now. She just hope she's doing the right thing now. "You may be able to sense the barrier around the vicinity of the academy all the time - whether some of the students try to get out of it or some of those supernatural creatures tries to get in..anything that might disrupt the barrier. But then..the handling of the barrier still lies on me and my powers. Now that that's settled, I'll start creating the circle now. Just please stand still."She nodded and breathed in deeply before closing her eyes. Just then, a white glowing circle, bigger than the spell last year, surrounded Victoria, the office desk and the Headmaster..almost half of his office area. It shone brightly, leading them to a different kind of dimension. They're standing over nothing but the circle is still around them. Slowly, the glowing line extends on the inside, creating some symbols for the magic circle.

Lucky Loiterer

User Image

Human | Crüe Vour | Seventeen

"Oh?" Crüe mumbled, watching the demon fumble with his paper. "We'll either be roommates or at least neighbours. Good. If something goes bump in the night I'll know where to find you." Crüe said it was a straight, humour less face, but it was indeed a joke. Perhaps the first he's uttered this entire day. At the arrival of Damien Crüe was content to just suck on his cigarette and stand back to watch. By Mael's reaction to spotting the vampire Crüe had just assumed the two knew each other quite well. But the human's body tensed at the less than friendly retort. A sudden surge of righteousness (or maybe it was nothing more complex than everyday annoyance or jealousy) tore through the human and he stepped froward to stand by Mael's side and draped a casual arm over the demon's shoulders while pale eyes stared dead straight into Damien's own red orbs.

(I'd be happy for the two to be roommates if you're okey with it >w< And now I'm on a three hour road trip - whoop! Mobile posts ahoy~! XD)

ponipop's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

Máel cheeks puffed out slightly as his mouth formed a pout while he looked up at Damien, fingers loosening their grip on the other's clothes as he straightened himself up "You? That's a rude way to address someone Damien, especially when you took off when I said hi earlier. It's Máel. M-á-e-l." He dragged out the pronunciation of his name the second time for emphasis "We met on the train remember?" Damien sure seemed crabbier than he did earlier, maybe he was tired? Jetlag? Or was it trainlag? Was that a thing? Máel wasn't sure. He would ask but the vampire didn't seem like he'd be to happy about the question at the moment.

The demon didn't get to ponder on the idea for too much longer though as he feel something drap over him. Máel blinked before glancing next to him to spot Crüe staring at Damien intensely. Was the human trying to silently stick up for him because of Damien's hostile attitude? The thought made him grin widely, the thought of it was really touching, before turning his attention back to the vampire "Crüe this is Damien, Damien this is Crüe. I know he seems a bit grumpy but he's nice." He introduced the two, the smile refusing to decrease in brightness the entire time.

( Alrighty! I'm perfectly okay with it, so roommates they will be! biggrin Oh wow, it's probably over by now but I hope you have a safe trip! )

Kindly Conversationalist

LEOLA Lee HERSCHEL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee tilted her head stiffly at the question of directions, and she would have looked quizzical if she had been capable of emoting. But instead she just gazed, unblinking, at Sumomo. Leola was not a tour guide, and she was not very good with people...especially lately. She did not feel much desire to be around people for a long time anymore. Something kept her away...she always felt like she was different than everyone else. Sometimes it was like looking out of a glass tank at everyone around her. Lee knew it must be all in her head, but it was a feeling she simply could not shake. She turned away from Sumomo for a moment to glance down the corridor. They were completely alone, and only one of them knew their way around campus.

Lee would have felt guilty later if she didn't guide this girl around now. She bobbed her head in a single nod to affirm that she did, in fact, know her way around. "...Where...?" She asked, hoarsely, blinking for the first time. When she did, a dark watery liquid spilled down her cheeks from both eyes. It fell like streaks of tears, but resembled watered down ink. Lee did not seem to feel it or notice it. The shapeshifting girl wondered why she was not shown around by anyone and just left to her own devices. Why was the school accepting new students when most of the final exams were later this very day? It made no sense. The halls were totally empty as well...Lee was sure that was because people were either taking tests or in their dorms studying. It was the only explanation that made any sense.

Lee discarded her thoughts, tucking them away as the ravings of an over-tired student. If Sumomo was lost, then Lee would show her the way and move on. She was overthinking things too much.

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Kindly Conversationalist

Finch Carter
telekinetic/telepathic | 17 | human

Finch sighed, looking both relieved and embarrassed all at once. These two guys were really nice, even if they were assholes to each other. She was already feeling like she could sort of rely on them, even if it was for little things like directions to the dining hall and other things of that nature. She was pleasantly surprised at how willing they were to let her hang around, even though they were upperclassmen. Their assurances that they were neither hurt nor afraid only further boosted her confidence, and soon she was standing tall again with her hands on her hips. She beamed at the two boys, her red blush fading away as she left her little incidents in the past where they belonged. "Glad you're not hurt or anything!" she said resolutely, trying to put on an act as if she were feeling very casual about it.

"I've held us up long enough eh? Let's go eat!" She looked at Nieri in particular, remembering his threats of murder charges and general over-dramatic speeches about his caloric intake. She looked to her left, the direction Nieri said they'd be turning, and noticed a pair of grand doors. They were large and old-looking... a dark wood with iron hinges and brass handles. They had to be guarding a large room that was either an auditorium of some kind, or the mess hall that she had been waiting to see. Forgetting her luggage, which had been discarded on the floor during her little slip-up, she pointed toward the double doors. "I bet that's where we're headed right? Excellent!" She didn't wait for an answer before rushing off, eager to explore a new place. The whole building smelled funny...like magic and books and all sorts of weird scents that came with the territory of putting a large group of magically inclined people in the same building. But above all those other smells, Finch could smell one thing she knew she liked.

Food.

She reached the doors and gripped both handles at once, pushing hard to throw the doors wide open. And she had been right! Food! She remembered a song she'd heard once, but decided to keep it to herself for now. Remembering her companions, she turned around to face them, waving her hand to motion them over. She seemed to have temporarily forgotten that they were not also new here. "Come on, come on!" Finch exclaimed, doing a quick succession of little excited hops.

ponipop's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

"Takes a bit more than that to knock me out of commission, believe me." Nieri replied with a wink and a grin. Honestly though that was kind of a lie, he'd been knocked out by Anselm with alot weaker hits many a time. Though in his defense they were either strategically placed or complete accidents that had not played out in his favor. Not that he would ever tell anyone about them and if Anselm tried to there would be hell to pay from the half-demon that was certain.

"Yes pleaseeeee, I'm wasting away here." The white haired boy whined pathetically as he grabbed onto Anselm's shoulders and pushed him forward after Finch "Let's go, let's go!" He chanted enthustically as he lead them towards the left in the direction of the mess hall. He needed food and soon before his stomach collasped in on itself. When Finch brought up the doors Nieri quickly agreed "It is so let's not waste anymore time!" He could already smell all the scents of different types of food that normally accompanied the cafeteria and it was driving him nuts. If he waited any while longer he might start drooling and he refused to look so ridiculous in front of other people.

Nieri laughed at Finich's eagerness as he let go of his grip on Anselm and followed after her. He didn't need much encouragement to hurry it up when it came to food, if it weren't for appearances sake he would probably be sprinting and running over other students just to get there faster.

Kazumii Takane's Husband

User Image

Rubedo watched with a neutral expression, doing his best to not show any traces of amusement, clearly his words had struck her a lot harder then he intended. Oh well, there wasn't really much he could do about that really. The headmaster's amusement had quickly changed to curiousity as the aura around the woman had changed, a peculiar light was emitting from her as well. So this was what this witch was capable of when she was truly trying?

He hid his smirk as soon as he'd been informed of his newly appointed ask. "Ah, a gatekeeper you say? So that means I'll be taking care of any nasty monstrosities that try to force their way into our lovely little school?" This was quite a fortunate turn of events for him, being entrusted with a huge task like this would mean he'd have more ability to monitor anything around the barrier. "I do have to wonder though, what if something within the academy is drawing those creatures in? Probably nothing too big in all honesty, perhaps just a student not aware of their ability drew them in." He tried to sound reassuring at least. He went silent now, watching intently now as the spell was going underway once again. The worst thing anyone could to do to a spell caster is bother them while they were doing their work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff