Forgot the scale!:: 100 lbs
My structure tells you I'm:: Female
Can you tell:: Human

xxxxx A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: Twenty-one
Don't you love this day:: Birthday
My passion burns:: March 16th
Yes, gimme it:: Reading, Music, Helping others, Mystery
Eugh, how could you like this:: My dark desires, Bullies, People who don't believe what they see past their own two eyes, Pizza
EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: Giving in to the desire of wanting to be dominated, of wanting things she shouldn't

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Sophie is one who usually keeps to herself so as not to cause trouble. She has a very sweet personality. Kind and is always one to help. People sometimes call her the "goody two-shoes" though underneath the surface some can tell that their is an inner bad girl that is dying to show itself. As well as other certain behaviour that she is afraid to let loose.

No one knows:: She was born to two loving parents in the country side and grew up there with one older sibling. When she was older, Sophia read a lot of different kinds of books, them often being romance novels or dark fiction. She grew to love them, maybe too much as she started having dark fantasies, wanting some of the things she read in books. Her rational side knew it wasn't all that good and so she repressed her desires and left her home to go live somewhere where she could distract herself. She moved to New York where she threw herself into work and has done pretty well for herself. Works at a cafe during the day time and during the nights, she paints and puts it up in local art galleries where they can be bought. Only in her paintings does one see her deep dark desires.
I'll get cha' with it:: Singing
Music to go along:: Shake it out

xxxxx My Dirty Secrets

My Master:: bri_the_cookie_goddess2
Just little stuff:: I have a puppy named Pongo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Life is my disease, and Death is the cure I'm in need of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████→__ :: Michael James Warren

xxxxx Something To Start With

What comes out of my mouth:: Michael James Warren
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Mike, Mikey, Jamesy, Warren, but he hates nicknames.
Do I loom over you?:: Six foot three inches
Forgot the scale!:: One hundred forty-two pounds
My structure tells you I'm:: Male
Can you tell:: Human

xxxxx A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: Thirty-Six
Don't you love this day:: June 6th
My passion burns:: Homosexual
Yes, gimme it:: -Booze -Cigarettes -Playing vigilante -Being left alone
Eugh, how could you like this:: -Crybabies/weaklings excluding children -Overly happy people -Idiots -Small closets
EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: Dying alone.

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Michael is a man of conflict. He can be compassionate towards those in need and children, but very few adults earn such kindness from him. He also doesn't deal with bullshit, because it means dealing with beating about the bush forever instead of getting straight to the point. But, there's another part of him that made corrupt from his youth. He craves pain like a smoker craves nicotine. He'll go to all lengths just to heavily indulge in this fetish of his. He also has a temper like no other, and it doesn't help that he is . . . Well, a little off his rocker at times. It's just something he can't help. But, at the end of the day, if you've proven yourself worthy, he can be loyal and protective. And he will stand up for what he believes is right and just.
No one knows:: Michael was born in New York City, and lived there most his twisted life. He was born to a couple of ******** up people who already had two sons, both just as ******** up as them. His father drank like a fish, his mother a harlot and a druggy. Both brothers, about five to six years older than him, were failed students who drank, party, and were the 'no means yes' kind of guys. How they ever managed to raise Michael past the infant stage was a miracle.

When the boy was five, the somewhat decent living came to a stop, and the nightmare began. At first it was just beatings, senseless and brutal. That carried on for a year, then they progressed to things far more wicked. Michael lived in the small closet that was three by three feet, but he sat in his own filth, for he was never allowed to come out unless it was for some screwed up torture session, or if one of mother's 'friends' sought a young bed companion. They'd usually spray him down with the hose out back, just to bath him if he smelled too rancid, and his brother's were forced to clean the closet where the male lived, but the job was always half-assed, so Michael would be dirty right away.

And since Michael never went to school, no one knew where he was, nor that he was even alive. So there was no help for him. Not ever. But that all changed when Michael was nineteen, when the opportunity for escape presented itself. He took clothes, money, and anything he could pawn off before running free from the hell house where he spent the majority of his life. From there, he had to struggle to survive, but it was far easier than what he lived through. He lived on the streets for a long time, made a couple friends of others who were without homes. And life . . . It was good. No, he wasn't rich with a house and a bunch of cars, but he was free from the torture and the nightmare. But there was a deep craving for pain, still. It was one thing he could never understand, but he knew he needed it.

One evening, a fellow street rat found himself in a bit of trouble with some hoodlums, as was typical in such a poor part of the city. Michael helped fend them off, but by the time it was all said and done, both men were busted up, but their trouble-making friends were gone. The man was older, probably too old to be living as he did now, but he was a good man. The man had thanked him, then they proceeded to talk as they tried to patch each other up. Michael shared his story with the man, who only seemed appalled and very upset, but Michael just laughed it off, being twenty-two at the time and happy to be free. But the man said that since Michael had been so strong to survive, and had a heart of gold, from what the man had seen, he decided the other was deserving of a gift. It wasn't anything special, but it was an old trench knife. He tried to refuse, but the old man would have none of it. He eventually took the gift and they soon split a can of beans since that's all they had on them and they had no desire to search for food.

The years continued to pass and Michael went from a young thing living on the streets to a vigilante who did what others wouldn't. The joy of those first few years of freedom wilted away as the reality sank back in, those he had once been friendly with had all but vanished or had been killed by ruthless thugs who thought they could get away with anything they wanted. Those who tried to harm or steal often ended up in the hospital. He wasn't going to stand by anymore and let people become victims, to know what it was like to hurt or be afraid as he had been. He had to protect them and keep them safe. Of course, he knew he was no super hero and he couldn't save them all, but he'd keep on going until the day it killed him.
I'll get cha' with it:: N//A
Music to go along:: Three Days Grace - Pain
Skillet - Monster
Rammstien - Amour

xxxxx My Dirty Secrets

My Master:: BLStoner
Just little stuff:: Michael will flip his lid if force into small, dark spaces. He also has various number of scars covering most of his body, all shapes and sizes. He also sells himself from time to time just to earn enough money to feed those without homes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OG Gaian

Werewolves

OG Gaian

Vampyre

User Image
I'm everything you can't control.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████→__ :: NATALIA

What comes out of my mouth:: Natalia Lillith Araya
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Nate
Do I loom over you?:: 5' 7"
Forgot the scale!:: 136 lbs
Can you tell:: Vampire

xxxxx A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: 326
Don't you love this day:: Oct 7
My passion burns:: Bi
Yes, gimme it:: ++Challanges++Music++Dancing++Blood
Eugh, how could you like this:: ++Sun++Egos++Silence++weak wills
EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: Stuck in a very small space indefinatly

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Being a very dominant personality. She is strong willed and stubborn. But while being dominant normally means preying on the weak willed, (people like that sicken her), She preys on the stronger willed. Anyone that presents a challenge. She walks with confident strides that makes alot of people shy away even before her aura gets to them.

No one knows:: Grew up in a place called Araya Spain, a place that since has been forgotten and lost. As a child she lived the poor and abandoned life. Being a street rat and running with the other street rats. Growing up she was sly and quick. When she reached maturity it got harder for she was hard to go unnoticed. She quickly learned the ways of seduction and what most said was stealing, the ones she took it from said it was 'the ways to keep a beautiful woman coming back', she took care of her friends and her fellow street rats who were now her family. She did this for a long time until she kept taking from the wrong man and not giving anything back. He went after her harshly, and after a while the price on her head and the many people looking for her she was finally caught and brought to him. He told her she was his for eternity And she thought that was a joke. She remembered waking and the fuzziness of the first few months.

Vampire life was not that much different from her normal life other than being a prisoner of her now..Master. But she learned at her first year that she had powers. She had the art of telekinesis. She could move things, without touching them. And by whatever fates were watching the gift of concealment. Meaning she could be right next to a vampire and they would never know she was a vampire. She would have no scent. Not human not anything they ever knew. A gift that helped her escape and run. Run for eternity from her 'Master'
I'll get cha' with it:: Powers - Telekinesis and concealment
Music to go along:: What you want - Evanescence

xxxxx My Dirty Secrets

My Master:: Devilzrjct
Just little stuff:: Extra info

OG Gaian

Special

User Image
Your innocence is nothing but a ticking time bomb. I'll be waiting to see it explode. .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████→__ :: Lilunia Hecate

What comes out of my mouth:: Lilunia
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Lulu
Do I loom over you?:: 5' 6"
Forgot the scale!:: 120 lbs
Can you tell:: Sorceress

xxxxx A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: Appears to be mid twenties
Don't you love this day:: May 8th
My passion burns:: Heterosexual
Yes, gimme it:: Chocolate, Wine, Cats, Night Life
Eugh, how could you like this:: Spiders, Dogs, Rejection, Innocence
EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: Dying without having found the meaning of her existence

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: At a far distance, she seems like a very introverted person. This isn't just an accurate assumption. She chooses not to get close to humans because of lessons from the past. In fact, it's best to stay away from everything but the wilderness just isn't convenient enough. Anyone who tries to get close to her is then blown away by her horrible attitude. Giving short responses and sarcastic comments is enough to drive anyone away, and that's exactly what she wants. To be left alone. At least that's the facade she has created. At the comfort of her own space, she is very playful with her cat and enjoys many artistic and entertaining activities, such as cooking, and creating new spells.

No one knows:: Lilunia is a direct ascendent of Hecate, Greek goddess of the three paths, guardian of the household, protector of everything newly born, and the goddess of witchcraft. Although she didn't know this at first. As a babe, she was found crying in a forest by a wandering mother wolf that ran a pack in the area. The female brought the babe back to her family to decide what to do with it and at first the males were against bringing an unfamiliar thing into the pack. Looking into her strange colored eyes that seemed to hold mesmerizing auras in them, her innocence was able to convince them not to murder her.

She was raised by the wolves happily, running with them and playing with those who inhabited the forest. Around the tenth year of passing, she started to show signs that she was more than just a human-like being. Odd things began to happen around her like fires in the ground when she was really angry, and strong winds when she was running with the pack, as if it could lift her and carry her. One fateful day, she came to close to a village that had begun colonizing in the forest. They stumbled upon her existence whilst hunting and sought her out as an evil being that threatened to destroy them if they didn't leave. The humans weren't having that, so the next evening they followed her deeper into the forest until she ambushed them after realizing twenty minutes in that they were following her.

She defeated the humans with ease, but it broke her heart to see that her innocence was soiled with their blood. She knew that more humans would come for her, and therefore she would be a danger to the pack. Lilunia announced that she would be leaving the pack for a while and asked them to stay low. A few months had past since her disappearance. When she returned to find her old family, she was attacked by the very wolves she was raised by, only this was not true. They seemed similar, but her pack was found the day she left. . None of them survived and this new pack moved in, constantly being picked off by the humans. Having a natural hatred for them, the attacked her, thus her hatred for dogs and anything related to canines.The betrayal forced her out of the forest and had her travel many years alone, not being able to trust any being. . She decided the best place to hide was to blend in with humanity, right under their noses. . .

I'll get cha' with it:: The sorceress is capable of many branches of magic at this point in her life. Potions and spells are childs play, when she prefers to deal with elements and summoning.
Music to go along:: Lords of Salem - Rob Zombie The Lords - John 5 & Griffin Boice

xxxxx My Dirty Secrets

My Master:: Dame des Mondes
Just little stuff:: Due to being outcast by not only humans but her wolf friends as well, it has drawn her to become a cold and bitter witch with many grudges and hatred twisting her soul.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████→__ :: Nightingale

What comes out of my mouth:: Nightingale Yorker
Though I guess you hear this sometimes:: Night
Do I loom over you?:: 5'7
Forgot the scale!:: 135lbs
My structure tells you I'm:: female
Can you tell:: Mage (spellcaster).

xxxxx A Bit Deeper

I'm growing older by the second:: 25
Don't you love this day:: 19th September
My passion burns:: Straight.
Yes, gimme it:: Tea, books, fights, men.
Eugh, how could you like this:: children, cowards, rats, humans.
EEEKKKKKKK!!!:: werewolves.

xxxxx You Must Know Me

Hey, don't judge:: Night is a little bit of a peculiar character, someone who could have the power to destroy cities but would rather spend her afternoons reading a book or jumping across rooftops. She can be a very curious creature, and has found herself in many tricky situations because of this. Night has a very sensual attitude almost all the time but this is due to the nature of one of her abilities. Not unlike a succubus, she can gain energy from stealing life force from specific encounters. The girl is hard to become close with and difficult to impress.

No one knows::She grew up in a family of normal humans, but it wasn't until Night was seventeen that her powers began to manifest. She was caught with her brother in a furious display of passion when her hunger for power overtook her. This was also the night that he died, and when she was forever banished from her family. It wasn't long until she worked out how exactly her abilities ran: she could do magic all she wished as long as she had enough energy from another being.
Since then, she has simply travelled around wherever she desires. When she landed in New York, Night was amazed by all the energy around the place and decided to settle for a while. There was something strange about the people here. They were something other than human and raged a never-forgotten war. Night was nothing but interested in getting right in the middle of it.

I'll get cha' with it:: Magic (spells) and energy absorption.
Music to go along:: 'She's Thunderstorms,' Arctic Monkeys.

xxxxx My Dirty Secrets

My Master:: CrystalMoonPixie
Just little stuff:: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff