Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

User Image

In the City of New York City, there are millions of people carrying on with their daily lives, each going to work, hanging with friends or family, or just trying to find away to survive. It's not much different than other cities of its caliber, but what most people don't know is that they are not alone. Amongst the crowds, in the shadows, or even in the cubical next to yours are those who rule the night.
                          The largest populations in the area are the werewolves and the vampyres, other species no more than minorities in the area, knowing well that it's anything than an open hunting ground. It's a battlefield. Since the colonization of the city, vampyres and werewolves have fought for it, considering it is one the largest populated cities in the country, there are hundreds of deaths on each side, even including those who were unfortunate enough to get stuck in the middle.
                          Even in the current day the battle continues to rage on, but in secrecy as it has always been, though the tense is ever growing and the threat of exposure if becoming more serious with every day that passes. But can the two species put their feud aside to protect their secret or will this territorial war be the end of their hiding?

OG Gaian

User Image

Rules:

1) I am God, so don't piss me off or break the rules.
        2) God-modding is not okay, and you will be kicked out after second GM offense
        3) Violence and romance are encouraged, but follow ToS
        4) No acting invincible, if you get shot by another person, you will have injuries. If you are non-human, you don't instantly heal, it takes time and energy for the body to heal despite having a higher healing rate.
        5) Other races are welcomed, but you have to run it by me first and I do have the right to tell you no. Up to five for now. Might open more later depending on the RPs popularity.
        6) Don't harass other roleplayers, or I will beat you down.
        7) Respect one another.
        8 ) No automatically appearing places unless your power is teleportation.
        9) Don't turn every single human in this roleplay into a vampire or werewolf, that's just annoying.
        10) Try and make sure that you keep to the story and make sure we don't have any loners cause that's never any fun, unless that's how they want to be or it just seems right for the moment to leave them be.
        11) Up to as many characters as you like as long as they are all active, otherwise I will deny acceptance of more.
        12) Title your PMs 'Sexy Pants Of DOOM' and put a emo face at the bottom
        13) Try to post often. If you are going to be absent for a few days, please PM me so I can keep note of it.
        14) This is a semi-literate to literate RP.
        15) Pat yourself on the back for reading all these torturous rules which I can change at any time if I wish to do so. New rules will be added in RED.
        16) Please use Anime pictures for your profiles. Thanks.
        17) Know when and where to capitalize words and use punctuation. I'm a semi-grammar nazi, but I won't always be on you for simple mistakes, but if your writing is a hot mess, I'mma say somethin'.

Some things you should know:

Werewolves: Werewolves are not lycans, They do not change willy-nilly, only under certain circumstances, as in being stressed out, angered, or feeling great despair. Also they are greatly affected by the moon's cycles, forcing them to change before, during, and after a new or full moon. They can change humans into werewolves with a bite while in human form otherwise it hold no effect. The transformation takes up to four days before the hunger for meat, particularly human, settles in along with the other physical perks of being a werewolf. The actual transformation itself can be set off by high emotions or the moon and will be extremely slow and painful. Older werewolves still take up to thirty seconds to a minute to change and continue to experience pain, but hardly as intense as the first time. They have an allergy to wolfsbane and silver as well, which is able to kill if exposed to it for too long. Conflicts often rise within one's self due to new desires and needs, causing emotional distress for some. They also have no control or memory of transpiring events when the primal brain has taken over when they change (kind of like the Hulk for those who need a reference). They also tend to naturally be more aggressive, but tend to seek others like them out to form packs. Only a rare few tend to be strays. Their form is also a humanoid wolf-like creature that often is seen standing on two legs rather than four and are far more powerful than their brethren which they are often mistaken for (Think Skyrim werewolves, because they are ******** awesome). They have a high regenerative rate unless silver or wolfsbane is involved.

Lycans: Lycans change as they please and the moon or mood has no serious affect on their changes and come in the form of your regular wolf. They are not as strongly connected to their more primal ways unlike werewolves and their strength is no real match to a werewolf. They do not have allergies to silver or wolfsbane. And they are often found living on their own, except the occasional hunting packs that get together every now and then. They are very conscious of their actions when in their lycan form. If anything, lycans are more like a subdivision of shape-shifters and cannot change other's to become lycans as well.
        (This is to show the contrast between werewolf and Lycans. These are a special race.)

Vampyres: Vampyres are simple creatures. They are strong, fast, and silent. Vampyres younger than a century can endure sunlight without ill effects while older vampyres tend to sunburn pretty badly, as in they catch fire. Another thing about vampyres is that they need to feed even couple days to replenish the blood supply that courses through their own veins, keeping them looking fresh and youthful. Those who push the boundaries of not feeding often look like cadavers and enhances their strength as a survival tactic, given they are far less resistant to the weaknesses of UV light and silver. They also can't drink from the dead, but do heal quickly unless their weaknesses are involved. Can be killed by being beheaded, fire, or removal of the heart. They also can change humans into vampyres through an exchange of blood, the vampyric blood then sends the human into cardiac arrest which happens quickly. It takes anywhere from minutes or hours for someone to come back, depending on their health and other factors. Vampyres cannot breed due to being undead.

OG Gaian

User Image

[align=center][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/align] [align=right][size=9][color=indigo]❝ [/color][i]Quote[/i][color=indigo] ❞[/color][/size][/align]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=17][color=Black]████[/color][color=indigo]║[/color][b][color=slategray]→__ ::[/color][/b] [color=black]NAME[/color] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19][color=black]⊰[/color] [color=slategray]Something To Start With[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=black]What comes out of my mouth[/color][/b]:: Full Name
[b][color=indigo]Though I guess you hear this sometimes[/color][/b]:: Nickname
[b][color=black]Do I loom over you?[/color][/b]:: Height
[b][color=indigo]Forgot the scale![/color][/b]:: Weight
[b][color=black]My structure tells you I'm[/color][/b]:: Gender
[b][color=indigo]Can you tell[/color][/b]:: Race [/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19][color=black]⊰[/color] [color=slategray]A Bit Deeper[/color][/size]

[size=11] [b][color=black]I'm growing older by the second[/color][/b]:: Age
[b][color=indigo]Don't you love this day[/color][/b]:: Birthday
[b][color=black]My passion burns[/color][/b]:: Sexuality
[b][color=indigo]Yes, gimme it[/color][/b]:: Four likes
[b][color=black]Eugh, how could you like this[/color][/b]:: Four dislikes
[b][color=indigo]EEEKKKKKKK!!![/color][/b]:: One Fear [/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19][color=black]⊰[/color] [color=slategray]You Must Know Me[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=black]Hey, don't judge[/color][/b]:: Personality

[b][color=indigo]No one knows[/color][/b]:: Biography
[b][color=black]I'll get cha' with it[/color][/b]:: Powers - Only for non-werewolf/humans. Vampyres may have up to one to two powers. Other races may have more.
[b][color=indigo]Music to go along[/color][/b]:: Theme Music [/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=19][color=black]⊰[/color] [color=slategray]My Dirty Secrets [/color][/size]

[size=11][color=black][b]My Master[/b][/color]:: Username
[b][color=indigo]Just little stuff[/color][/b]:: Extra info[/size]

OG Gaian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☼ Daylight Hours ☼ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvening Hours

User Image
x
x
x

ム m b i a n c e

Fall of Evening

e a t h e r:

Clear skies

S e a s o n:

Winter

N e wxxA n n o u n c e m e n t s:

Link to OOC: X
                                        Link to Profiles: X

OG Gaian

OG Gaian

OG Gaian

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

"Not bad, but I've had better." A small smirk appeared across the man's face as he dropped the payment on the nightstand next to the bleeding male, "Maybe I'll seek you out again, not many like you and I anyways." The soft sound of a chuckle followed before the other turned to grab his coat and was soon out the door, leaving the naked form on the bed to be self-reliant. It always went down like this though, they always got what they needed, paid, and then left. Same routine, but it kept him and his hunger sated, if only for awhile.

Undoing the rope from his bleeding wrist, he thought about where he was going to head off to. He knew it was going to be one of the few cheap convenient shops that was between here and the settlement underneath the bridge. Not like he had much use for the cash anyways. His room here at this s**t hole of a motel was pretty much free given that he and the manager had worked out a deal between them. The guy was a creep who had a thing for road kill he could salvage and make roadkill dolls that he would actually dress up and give names to. Sometimes he would just use them to make hybrid creatures. Michael wouldn't be surprised if the guy turned out to be some sort of serial killer later on. But look who was talking.

He washed up and then bandaged his wrists and the cuts on his body. He even had to set his broken nose back into place and put a couple butterfly strips on. He definitely looked a mess, but that was the price of his existence. Could be worse. It was always what he told himself, but could it really? After all he had been through, could it really? He didn't want to think about it as he now pulled on his clothes, a pair of black torn jeans, a black tee and an old black parka. He slipped on his worn down work boots and pulled on his winter face mask, leaving it to hang about his neck instead of pulling it over the lower half of his face. His clothes were in desperate need of a wash, but he didn't have an alternative outfit to wear, so laundry day was something he had yet to introduce himself to.

With cash in hand and his bag on his back, he left his motel room, not bothering to lock the door considering there was nothing worth stealing and he pretty much had everything he owned in his backpack. He skipped steps as he made his way down the staircase and onto the pavement, moving quickly in hopes of avoiding one of the other tenets who had pestered him since the day he had moved in. She was constantly yammering about some god that didn't exist. At least not to Michael, but if he did, then he was one big douchebag.

The skies were painted a deep blue that almost seemed black, chasing off the last bits of light that lingered upon the horizon. It was about that time again when assholes would crawl out from every ******** hole to try and make a name for themselves by commit a crime of one type or another. But he had his eye one a certain scumbag for tonight. In the past three weeks, he had assaulted a number of women who were either head to or from work. Michael had been waiting for a chance to get at him and tonight he was going to make it happen. It was definitely going to be a long night, but to know he would be taking one more monster off the street was good enough for him.

One stop and a few miles landed him in the camp, haggard faces seemed to brighten at his presence. Many said their thanks, other blessed god's good graces upon him, and others were too eager to eat to mumble their appreciation just yet. However, there was one particular woman who just teased him as always.

"Oh, my knight in shining armor," She jested, "What'd you do this time? Rob a bank for the cash?" She was about twenty or more years Michael's senior, her hair grayed and frizzy, but was only tamed by the filthy orange stocking cap she wore. Her clothing was in no better condition than his own, but that was the usual around here. "Yeah, you caught me." He sat himself on the empty milk crate next to her, opening his bag to hand her a can of baked beans and canned pears. "Oh! Pears? You certainly know your way into an old woman's heart." She took out her swiss army knife and cut open the can of pears, drinking the juice from it first before she started to eat. "Been hearin' around town that a certain someone is causing quite a fuss amongst the lowly scumbags in this neighborhood. Heard he likes to use an old trench-knife too. You couldn't possibly know anything about that, could you Mikey?" She asked fetching another slice from the can before popping it in her mouth. Yet, Michael said nothing, knowing just what she was going to say about the matter. "Just be careful, okay?" A soft sigh escaped his lips before he spot. "I will." They kept quiet after that, the woman finishing her pears while Michael handed out food to those who came to him.

OutOfCare┋┋┋ Blah. My first posts are always terrible.

Partying Smoker

User Image

_________𝔏𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔞

Daughter of Hecate, Bringer of Demise

It was evening time, yet there were a pair of shades on her face, covering her mystical eyes. She was a woman capable of illusions to the human eye, but not so much as easy with other mystics about. If there were any in the area, though she wasn't going to take any chances revealing herself before them. Lilunia wore stiletto ankle boots of custom design from yours truly, along with unique black leggings where one stopped short at her thigh and the other ran completely up. Being that it was cold, she still wore her short dark violet dress with a long black trench coat, buttoned up in the middle. In her left hand was a long staff, just a plain ordinary looking staff, making her look like a blind woman. Little did she realize that this would draw even more attention to her. It was a disguise that made her look weak and innocent. This town was new to her. . New York City. A very cold and bitter place, matches her personality well. From rumors she was told that everyone was too busy running their own agendas to mind what someone else was doing. Cops were easily corrupted with a bit of cash under their nose. Crime was on the rise, but not for any normal reason. . There was something more that was not being shown, or said. . She began doubting her thoughts of living in this city at the back of her head, but it was too late. Having already arrived, may as well give it a shot.

Through her darkened vision, she was able to see clearly using magic through the lenses. The sorceress was seeking her apartment building that she would call her new home. Instead she had been passing cafes, pizza restaurants, convenient stores. . After about thirty minutes of walking around in her heels, she finally stopped at a bar whose door was a few steps into the underground. Opening the door, she was exposed to a quaint pub that was no larger than a decent sized basement. She assumed the owners lived upstairs. Taking a seat at the bar top, she waited until the bartender greeted her. There were two others sitting at opposite ends of the bar. An old man with many years worn on his face, and a middle aged man that looked like he just got off work with his dress clothes and tie.

"Can I get you anything," the bartender asked. Lilunia turned her head away from the middle aged man she was staring at to look at the man in front of her.

"Glass of house merlot, please," her voice was soft and low. There was no need to make a scene nor did she want the attention.

With a nod of his head the men went to grab a bottle from below and popped the cork. A fresh bottle of red for the pretty lady in black. She watched the red liquid pour in the glass with poise and patience until he handed it to her.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's with the staff?"

A smirk on her lips as she took her first sip of the merlot. Setting her elbow of the bar top and she held the glass in her hand.

"Would you like to find out?"

"A-ah, no. That's alright. It's pretty cool though. Just don't go beating up the regulars," he poorly joked.

Lilunia nodded her head silently to show him that she understood and went back to sipping her wine. It was a long and tiring journey and her body deserved this short break.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
User Image
~Sophia Carter~

"I'd like the double mocha, please" the female in front of her said. Making sure that that was all the girl wanted, Sophia set out to make the drink, gliding through the process with ease. She had the drink out to the girl, after she had paid, within no time. After waving the girl farewell, she went about cleaning up as her shift at the cafe was coming soon. It was a funny thought to Sophia, working at a cafe and interacting with others. If you had asked her four years ago what she would have been doing, this would not have been something on her list. No, she probably would have still been living back home and working at a nearby ranch, keeping to herself like she always had growing up. Now here she was, working at a cafe in the big city, living on her own. It was scary sometimes, but it was also thrilling which is what she had been looking for and had gotten.

She was brought out of her musings when she heard "Sophia, you're good to go" from her co-worker, Joey. Sophia smiled. "Ok, ok. I'm going. Geez, if I didn't know any better, i'd say you were getting sick and tired of me" she teased. Joey snorted but sent her a wink on her way out "never will I ever be tired of you, babe." Sophia grinned, waved and then left, laughing. Joey was a good friend of hers and she could take his teasing in stride, knowing he would never act anything more than a friend towards her. Joey was her first gay male friend and she was glad she knew him. For the rest of her walk down the street, she was smiling, making sure to be careful during the night like any other night.

Before she went home though,she had one place to stop and that was at a small art show. One of the pieces she had painted hung there and she wanted to find out if it had been bought yet. She was please to find it was when she got their, then felt a little disappointed when she didn't know who had bought it. A lot of people bought art, simply because they liked it but there were those who bought art that could see the deeper meaning behind the painting and not only liked it but also felt connected to it. She wanted to know who connected with her in a way where you had deep dark desires but never let yourself explore it. That was what most her paintings were about. 'Oh well, at least I know someone at least liked it' she thought, turning to head home.

As the cold air blew in her face, Sophia held her jacket tighter to her to keep warm. She had some way to go before she reached her hotel. Winter nights here were always cold and though she could have taken a taxi, she didn't really trust taxi drivers. You never knew who were the slimy one and who the actual good ones were. Then again, walking home wasn't necessarily safe either. Turning down another road, she passed by a male, who stopped her by saying hello and if she had any money to spare. Normally, she wouldn't do so, but she liked to help those in the winter. So she stopped, not knowing whether the man was friendly or not. Sophia consoled herself a little bit, knowing she had pepper spray with her.

I'm With: A random Stranger : | : I'm At: On the street a couple blocks from my place : | : I'm Thinking: Pepper Spray in pocket, just in case
((Ooc: ))

Daring Hunter

User Image

User Image

Tlhe last rays of light were just disappearing when Natalia opened her Silver eyes. Stretching she slid out of her black silk sheets and out of her four poster bed and across the pitch black room to her closet. She would have to go work tonight. The thought alone brought a smirk to her face. The smirk left when her body told her she was hungry. She had not eaten last night after work like she normally did. That meant she would have to use a blood bag she had in her frig then get a real meal during or after work. She growled softly at that thought. She needed to find a good blood bag soon or she was going to grow bored with this city.

Pulling open her closet she picked out leather pants that fit like leggings but had corset lacing up each side of the legs a good three inches all the way up and a black corset with silver lacing up the back. A pair of knee high black heel boots finished the get up and she swung her hair around. and headed out the door. Her markings on her body were dark against her skin today showing her, her body was really protesting.

Sighing as she swung by and pulled a blood bag from her fridge and into the microwave to nuke she fought the sick feeling she had watching the blood bag turn. She hated stale food. As the bell rang she swung it out of the microwave and inhaled it while walking to the door. Tossing the bag into the trash bin and grabbing her Bike helmet off the table. The custom made helmet complete with uv tinted guard and bluetooth integration. On the outside it had horns and a halo with a devil tail between feathered black wings on the the back. Pulling her hair up and into the helmet she slipped it on as she passed through her front door.

Pulling to the back of the underground club, where the dirtiest and the kinkiest came to live their fantasy's and orgy's or just to show off their pets, she saw a few of the cars of the other staff members. Sliding off her ninja she walked towards the back door, ignoring some of the cat calls of the bums that slept in the back of the alley, she heard the light lull of the hypnotic music inside. Smiling she stepped inside the door that opened even before she could stop she winked at the bouncer standing their. "Madame Trouble" he said smiling and nodding to her. Chuckling at the pet name that many of the staff had given her she pulled off her helmet and looked around the dark club then towards her bar in the back.

Over the years she had gotten bored with just hunting every night and doing nothing else. So over the years she had just picked up odd jobs and moved on when questions would start about her never looking older. This job was the funnest one yet. She had found many meals without having to do anything but throw out alil aura. It was boring but it got the job done. Being a bartender was interesting. Being as old as she was she had seen alot of different drinks and bringing some of the oldies back was kinda refreshing. She had even seen some of the non humans come in even though they never knew what she was.

A blink later she was behind her bar. A bar that sat in the very back of the club dark with neon and black lights strobing over and white comfy chairs lining it. With her Silver hair and eyes the black lights made her stand out in the darkness. She leaned on the bar setting her helmet below and just watched and waited.

User Image]

Hello, hello remember me?
I'm everything you can't control
Somewhere beyond the pain there must be a way to believe
There's still time
close your eyes
only love will guide you home
Tear down the walls and free your soul
Till we crash we're forever spiraling down, down, down, down

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit