Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Black and white are so passé. The new hotness is $13,700 gold Xbox Ones and PS4s, now for sale in Dubai.

Yep, these are actually real items that are currently for sale in the most ridiculous country on earth. Here's the Xbox One:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are interested in getting your hands on one of these gold consoles, and you have a spare $13,000 to spend on A GOLD VIDEO GAME CONSOLE, just head on over to Jumbo Electronics in Dubai. If you can't afford that, you'll have to go with the $10,000 gold Xbox instead, like a dirty peasant.

Dubai Store Selling Gold Xbox Ones And PS4s For Just $13,700 Each

Wintry Dragon

Do they come in platinum? emotion_awesome
LOL! Fuuuuck that! Ohhhhh a gold xbox lol pleaaase. Ill stick with my regular xbox and continue kicking a** on black ops ll cool

Kawaii Shoujo

I guess they look quite nice but... they also look tacky as well and I'll stick with the PlayStation systems I already have.

Loyal Exhibitionist

What, no gold Wii U's? scream

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Seems like a waste to me, but better for those who want an expensive Xbox system that they can use . They’ll have a nice paperweight when something goes wrong with it.
And imagine if that money was instead forked over for a bitchin' gaming PC.

Feral Nymph

Hasuki Aatisuto
What, no gold Wii U's? scream

They had something else in mind for the Wii U, but it turns out poop does not really hold together well enough to make a console.
I tease, I tease!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces