Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soft Doughnut's Pardner

Astounding Loiterer

My current maybe? o:
MrsPandaSins
ima cutie and my avis are my ocs promise named everyone of em biggrin and gave em back stories ^^

please tell me all of their names and backstories thanks.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
If you're looking for cute, perhaps I can be of assistance? My fellow party members here have been said to be cutest among us all.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Care to give one of them a try, please?

Anxious Punk

I don't have Ocs
          but hopefully one of my avis is cute enough.
          User ImageUser Image
          ✖ Both have snake bites; rings or studs and a nose ring; septum or side, whichever you prefer
          ✖ The pins on the hat can be changed up with any type of symbols or patterns; maybe a alien logo for x-files? ouo
          ✖ Same goes for the arm band on the second avi.❤

Please? <3

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Good Luck finding good practice :}
The Kannibal Prince

Waaah I love your characters. They're the type I'm usually looking for but don't fit what I want to draw tonight. I'll bookmark 'em. (I clutter up the af with threads every couple of weeks, so if you happen to see me, just request again.)

Chatty Humorist

fopfop

how are you gorg?
Visual Persona

Is she an oc? I mean, with the name and all. God I hate gaia avs I can't see them at all. too tiny.
Do you have any information about her or drawn refs? Or is it just a name slapped on an av.

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

fopfop
MrsPandaSins
ima cutie and my avis are my ocs promise named everyone of em biggrin and gave em back stories ^^

please tell me all of their names and backstories thanks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe give my men a try If you prefer them more? Or a couple your choice. Artistic freedom smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow your the first person to ask me that biggrin would you like me to right it in a test forum and link you or stretch your page?
Lilkko

exhauuuusted. Stuck in ******** Minnesota with a crazy aunt. She's the most awful person I've ever met. Forreal.

What about you, bby?
MrsPandaSins

Idc~ If ya wanna put it here, just slap it under a spoiler and it'll be fine. ;3
Cute?

User Image

Samples:

User Image
User Image

Kappinochi's Husband

fopfop
Visual Persona

Is she an oc? I mean, with the name and all. God I hate gaia avs I can't see them at all. too tiny.
Do you have any information about her or drawn refs? Or is it just a name slapped on an av.
Her story is a work in progress, but she does in fact have some drawn refs:

1, 2 and 3.

Chatty Humorist

fopfop

uh oh.
what she do mang?
ehh listening to Blue October with my cat LOL

Masterful Lover

hnnnng, your art is incredibleee emotion_drool

I hope all the cute ocs flock to you = u =b

Quick Reply

Submit