Welcome to Gaia! ::

Menstrual Cramps

User Image

You're absolutely right that my friend's are indeed portable. The ones I wish to converse with outside of Gaia are on my Skype friends list. For the most part I keep coming back because I enjoy the art and the items that the artists create. I enjoy reading the content that people post about. I enjoy interacting with all of the vastly different communities that inhabit Gaia.

Overall, even with this new issue brought to light.. I really do want to like staff and everyone who makes Gaia what it is today. I could make a wildly inappropriate analogy that fits Gaia perfectly but I'll refrain from doing so.

I am curious about the analogy lol

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Burn The Children First
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

You're absolutely right that my friend's are indeed portable. The ones I wish to converse with outside of Gaia are on my Skype friends list. For the most part I keep coming back because I enjoy the art and the items that the artists create. I enjoy reading the content that people post about. I enjoy interacting with all of the vastly different communities that inhabit Gaia.

Overall, even with this new issue brought to light.. I really do want to like staff and everyone who makes Gaia what it is today. I could make a wildly inappropriate analogy that fits Gaia perfectly but I'll refrain from doing so.

I am curious about the analogy lol

User Image

Sent you a PM. You'll understand why.

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Because I've reached the middle step of backwings and I will not ******** quit until I reach that last level.

After that, who knows. I don't spend real money on here so its not a waste I guess. But I will get my big wings.

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • WilyTrickster 50
I love to play dress up and read roleplaying forums.

It took me a long time to start using the marketplace, and even now I am mostly "meh" about it.

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

User Image

For the manga, honestly. I need to see what happens with Sentinel.

Demonic Punk

I don't want to see HOW it sinks, I want to see WHEN the ship hits the iceberg and how futile the repairs will be to keep the vessel afloat will be.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I love pixel art, so the avatars / items I guess. Other pixel avatar sites are creepy imo

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I come here to lurk.

Gaia is a damn good time waster.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'm waiting for the original million pages thread to reach a million pages...

Wheezing Member

tl;dr
Gaia is a sinking ship that I've purchased tickets for.
the ship is also on fire.
during sharknado season.

I stay for
/throws confetti
Avaaaaatars~

name me one site that has as many creepy/monster/creature/inhuman items, with as many layering options.
just one!
I have yet to find one.

I no longer give Gaia my money.. but I've got thousands of items to play around with in my inventory.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

There's your answer, pretty much. ^ mrgreen

Oh, and I do still enjoy chatting with people sometimes and the events Gaia put on.

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gaia is fascinating to watch. the way the staff tries to normalize spending money here for pixel items (does anyone really pay cash for pixels that you in no way own?) the ad fraud (interact with this ad for GC - meaningless for users but the company the ad is for is paying for user impressions that really aren't happening) it's all part of the current internet bubble, similar to the one in the late 90s/early 2000s (ahahahaha page views! anyone remember how that s**t used to mean something?) i'm just here watching/waiting for this to explode. :grabs popcorn:

Wealthy Hoarder

Why do I stay?

I stay because I like gaia.

I stay because I have role plays.

I stay because I haven't found another avi site that is as free as Gaia. Most, if not all, have stupid rules in regards of posting. You may not double post, you may not write one liners, you may not..You get my point.

I stay because I love playing with my avi.

I stay...well because Gaia is a good way to waist my time. XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
bc i love dressing up and get bored but im an introvert so i only want to go out a few times and stay at home relax more while browsing on inet smile

also love arts lol

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

I came back in '12 to finish my quests in zOMG! I stay because I like my avatars and because I can't seem to look away from the horrible train wreck that Gaia has become. I keep wondering how long it will take for the site to implode. I guess you could say I'm here for the deadpool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff