Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Think I'm A. Going to make this a permanent thread and B. Close it down for now.

Yeah that sounds good

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Eorth
I like OP's OP emotion_kirakira

OP likes your face <3

Maybe she'll draw it >;D

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
ClassicallyYours
TtheHero
Hello again.

Hello! How are you doing? :]

I am vvery excited for October 3rd, even more so. The street date for the Japanese release of Smash Bros For 3DS was broken, and people already have copies, which they've been streaming gameplay of. It's beautiful.

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TtheHero
ClassicallyYours
TtheHero
Hello again.

Hello! How are you doing? :]

I am vvery excited for October 3rd, even more so. The street date for the Japanese release of Smash Bros For 3DS was broken, and people already have copies, which they've been streaming gameplay of. It's beautiful.

Ooooo that's exciting! The new SSB looks pretty ******** fantastic. I can't wait to play.

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours

Heyoo Gorgeous biggrin

Hello to you~!

I'm the worst part of my day. Sitting in an office for 7 hours without being able to draw or play video games. ;_; At least I got all of my homework for the next week done...

How are you? :]

well just took a preg test came out negative so the scarriest part of my day is over so all in all...meh xD

going to the collage tomorrow getting all my school stuff sorted out smile

sorry your not able to draw do you get off any time soon? sad

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours

Heyoo Gorgeous biggrin

Hello to you~!

I'm the worst part of my day. Sitting in an office for 7 hours without being able to draw or play video games. ;_; At least I got all of my homework for the next week done...

well just took a preg test came out negative so the scarriest part of my day is over so all in all...meh xD

Pregnancy scares are the worst! Are you on any form of BC? If you aren't now I would definitely suggest going on!

I do, I only work Mon., Tues., Thurs., then grad classes at night. So tomorrow is the start of my weekend~

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours

Heyoo Gorgeous biggrin

Hello to you~!

Pregnancy scares are the worst! Are you on any form of BC? If you aren't now I would definitely suggest going on!

I do, I only work Mon., Tues., Thurs., then grad classes at night. So tomorrow is the start of my weekend~

not yet but i definitely plan on going on it when i can afford an obgyn x-x

and oh well that sounds like a busy week XD at least you get a break soon biggrin

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrsPandaSins

and oh well that sounds like a busy week XD at least you get a break soon biggrin

Have you considered going to a Planned Parenthood? I go there from time to time and I volunteer with them at my college. Most of the time if you're a student you can get a free exam, STD testing, and free birth control! They're super nice and everything's confidential. There's my little bit of advertising for the day~

Yup. And I don't have much to do at work right now anyway, so I get most of my homework done weeks in advance... I'm waiting on a project to be ready for me to work on it. :

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins

Have you considered going to a Planned Parenthood? I go there from time to time and I volunteer with them at my college. Most of the time if you're a student you can get a free exam, STD testing, and free birth control! They're super nice and everything's confidential. There's my little bit of advertising for the day~

Yup. And I don't have much to do at work right now anyway, so I get most of my homework done weeks in advance... I'm waiting on a project to be ready for me to work on it. :

Lol i may look into it at the collage im going to xD

and i see how come your not allowed to draw or anything while your waiting o.o

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins

Eh I could but I have to retain "an air of professionalism" so that includes not bringing my tablet to work and drawing busty chicks I guess. ;P

Also I'm in an office with all of my professors and the dean of my program, so it makes things a little awkward!

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins

Eh I could but I have to retain "an air of professionalism" so that includes not bringing my tablet to work and drawing busty chicks I guess. ;P

Also I'm in an office with all of my professors and the dean of my program, so it makes things a little awkward!

Lol well thats understandable xDD

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrsPandaSins

Yup! But tomorrow and this weekend will be good for me since I got all of my homework done early. So MORE BUSTY CHICKS! biggrin

Salty Star

ClassicallyYours

OP likes your face <3

Maybe she'll draw it >;D

I would totally appreciate that *u*
And i would also trade (so if you have a request...)

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins

Yup! But tomorrow and this weekend will be good for me since I got all of my homework done early. So MORE BUSTY CHICKS! biggrin

Lol WOOT XD have you ever done livestream or join me? smile id love to watch you draw biggrin

High-functioning Otaku

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MrsPandaSins
ClassicallyYours
MrsPandaSins

Lol WOOT XD have you ever done livestream or join me? smile id love to watch you draw biggrin

I have but livestream's been messing with my drivers on my tablet lately, so pen pressure goes out the window when I stream. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff