Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couldn't log in to my hotmail account.... wtf? you know how it's all Microsoft this n that.... went through all kinds of bullshit, finally was able to change my password... then found out I made an Xbox Live account (never owned an xbox) across the country in New York
User Image

Lonely Prophet

thanks for the IP address, I'll make good use of it
Tamahashime
Mine or there's? I honestly don't know if mine is in that pic
real spoopy

Lonely Prophet

zosh
Tamahashime
I was kidding, I don't do that kind of stuff. just get security saying no one but you in your computer can use it unless they answer security questions
Tamahashime
zosh
Tamahashime
I was kidding, I don't do that kind of stuff. just get security saying no one but you in your computer can use it unless they answer security questions
How do you do that?
ppl from russia, ukraine, korea, and china always trying to hack my email but its like nah u can't do that
keep getting attempt notifications lmao
Liberal Tears Gun Oil
Tamahashime
zosh
Tamahashime
Due to PC security answers being locally stored, it's ineffective as you can easily get it out of the users file by reverse engineering the encryption mechanisms back into standard ASCII.
wat is this
sweaty hexmelt
ppl from russia, ukraine, korea, and china always trying to hack my email but its like nah u can't do that
keep getting attempt notifications lmao
ppl from USSR ukran koreachina need to calm down

Lonely Prophet

Liberal Tears Gun Oil
Tamahashime
zosh
Tamahashime
Due to PC security answers being locally stored, it's ineffective as you can easily get it out of the users file by reverse engineering the encryption mechanisms back into standard ASCII.
The email security questions are NOT saved locally, that'd just be retarded.

Lonely Prophet

zosh
Tamahashime
zosh
Tamahashime
How do you do that?
Search for the option, I have it, when someone outside my computer or phone uses my email, it clams up and asks me a question, I answer it and THEN I can use it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff