Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, would you guys prefer to shoot ideas through a skype chat, or only on here?

I'm down 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
I dunno 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
I don't think so 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Noble Noob

Vinyl Zec
Wiggle That Thong
The Covenant Man
Question: What's the city called? Because if it's a real one, like, say, LA, I'd be able to make plenty of references to popular areas instead of titling things simply 'the bar' or 'the street' if you know what I mean.

um, well it's not los angeles haha sweatdrop
I kind of based it off New York, only not as flashy I guess you could say?
It's a made up city. and I don't really know the name of it. I was thinking of something starting with a B
Basium?

Latin for "kiss".

hmmm I like it o u o
also, the detective office doesn't open till noon > ^ <" I totally forgot to bring that up

Dapper Genius

S'alright, can fix via edit.

Dapper Genius

Aaaaaaand edited.

Noble Noob

hey guys, running some errands again today sweatdrop
I will respond to posts later tonight.
ALSO: I will be driving for 6 hours tomorrow and I will try and respond the best that I can tomorrow
Thank you guys so much for understanding and being part of the RP!!

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Easiest way to get the rest of the group in here would be to quote everyone, I didn't realize there was an OOC until I went looking for it.

JackieSnack's Spouse

Regular

10,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
*rolls into the thread* I've known this was here for a while, I just haven't really posted.

Noble Noob

The Covenant Man
Easiest way to get the rest of the group in here would be to quote everyone, I didn't realize there was an OOC until I went looking for it.

Sorry, I though ppl saw it from the first page > ^ <"
Well I will quote everyone to let them know this is here sweatdrop

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Either that, or transform the forum style OOC into a big skype text chat; easier, faster, and generally helps get things done in record amount of time. Granted, some people aren't comfortable with giving out such information.

Suppose we could do a poll on it.

Noble Noob

The Covenant Man
Either that, or transform the forum style OOC into a big skype text chat; easier, faster, and generally helps get things done in record amount of time. Granted, some people aren't comfortable with giving out such information.

alright, then I will quote everyone and see what they think of doing a large group chat

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Wiggle That Thong
The Covenant Man

alright, then I will quote everyone and see what they think of doing a large group chat

Right then. I've a question, how have my posts been? I've been away from writing for about three months now and I just would like to know if it's up to par.

Noble Noob

The Covenant Man
Wiggle That Thong
The Covenant Man

Right then. I've a question, how have my posts been? I've been away from writing for about three months now and I just would like to know if it's up to par.

lol it's fine!! I wish I could write like that after three months of not rping xDD
I haven't rp'ed in like 3 years

Noble Noob

The Covenant Man

The Pony-pocalypse

Vinyl Zec

I Am Albannach

Ritoru mun-shin

Nasanieru X

Forestttt

HELLO ALL!
I would like you to please answer the poll at the top of the page
It was proposed that we could have a skype conference to make it easier to respond
of course it's up to you guys.
I wanted to bring it to your attention though :3

Noble Noob

GOSH!! I am so slooooowwwwww
I'm so sorry guys > ^ <

Dapper Genius

Don't sweat it; I won't be very active this weekend, as it's a drill weekend for me.

JackieSnack's Spouse

Regular

10,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Hey guys idunno how often (if at all) this weekend I'll be on. Its my dad's b-day this weekend and literally my whole family is looking at getting trashed so... Yeah... XP
Anyways... I hope all y'alls get the story pushed forwards a bit while I'm gone! > 3<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff