Welcome to Gaia! ::

DraconicImpulse's Partner

Loyal Prophet

9,925 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bookworm 100
...and she immediately tells me I'm depressed and tries to put me on pills.

If she had looked at my record, she would know I am not depressed. I'm just a calm person. She would also know there is no antidepressant I haven't already been on and had a bad reaction to.

These moronic know it alls need to do their jobs better before one of them nearly kills me again...

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
I once had a therapist that thought she could help me cope with my fear of cameras by locking the door and pulling a camera out of a bag, the only thing she accomplished was nearly having me jump out the window...

Omnipresent Loiterer

User Image
I'll show you a counselor

Loyal Prophet

9,925 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bookworm 100
Miko the witch
I once had a therapist that thought she could help me cope with my fear of cameras by locking the door and pulling a camera out of a bag, the only thing she accomplished was nearly having me jump out the window...

*sigh* Sadly, I've had very similar things happen... Except mine was with phones...

I had another tell me I had developmental delay. I told her to tell that to my IQ.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
I've not found a good mental health professional yet confused

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Luna_Douglas
Miko the witch

*sigh* Sadly, I've had very similar things happen... Except mine was with phones...

I had another tell me I had developmental delay. I told her to tell that to my IQ.

starting to wonder if these people got their degree from a gas station...
User Image

Loyal Prophet

9,925 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bookworm 100
Miko the witch
Luna_Douglas
Miko the witch

starting to wonder if these people got their degree from a gas station...
User Image

At this point, that may be true.

Tiny Pup

9,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
That is why I don't go and see one.
^^
Therapists.

Loyal Prophet

9,925 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bookworm 100
Next time she tells me I am depressed I'm gonna be all like, "My neighbor is a 400 pound prostitute with a dog she's not even supposed to have that barks all day and night. Her roaches are coming through the walls into my apartment. The landlord won't evict her because she pays rent 6 months in advance and at this point he's probably one of her customers. The walls in my apartment have no insulation and I can hear everything through them. My windows aren't sealed properly so I have an ant/spider/insect problem. My other neighbor is a drug dealer with 6 kids who never clean up after themselves, always leaving their toys strewn all over the front lawn for me to trip over. Most mornings I cant even get my front door open because there are 3 bicycles in front of it. The neighbor across the street is a cat hoarder with 12 cats in her house and another dozen on the front porch. There have already been two litters of kittens this year so far. Her trash always sits in her trash can smelling of maggots so bad I can't even sit outside, and I found flesh eating slugs on the sidewalk in front of her house. On top of all that, these people are always asking me for money I don't have, for no reason, then threatening me when I don't give them money. The police won't do anything. The sheriff told them I filed a report on them, and then did nothing about it, causing them to threaten me even more. If you were in this situation, I think you'd be a bit peeved too!"

/end rant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Poop in her purse.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100