Welcome to Gaia! ::

luke is right TC is wrong

Loiterer

Acorn Cafe
Mister twisted
people may be upset by this slow action but he is doing it right (unlike Bush) and not rushing in before he has all the intel
The funny thing is that Bush basically predicted ISIS years ago in a press conference. Just an interesting factoid.
We have been pumping weapons into that area for decades,of course people are going to use them.
Acorn Cafe
Mister twisted
people may be upset by this slow action but he is doing it right (unlike Bush) and not rushing in before he has all the intel
The funny thing is that Bush basically predicted ISIS years ago in a press conference. Just an interesting factoid.

It was pretty obvious that if American pulled their troops too soon, we would essentially be leaving things wide open for something like ISIS, who is now even overshadowing al Qaeda.

High-functioning Lunatic

Hey Jood
jpeg artifacts
"obama bring the troops home!!!!"
"obama why aren't you doing soemthing about the middle east!!??!!!!!!!"

There is a a huge difference between military intervention in a country/government that is not our own, and the slaughtering of American citizens.

then tell us how to fix it without military intervention
"you guys better stop!!"

that is working well with russia and N.Korea

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

man americans r so ******** stupid

Loiterer

Hey Jood
Mister twisted

My problem isn't with lack of action, it is with the mainly with the lack of tack and remorse
I have never been president but from what I have seen over the years the stress that job seems to suck the life energy out of people and they become colder,I guess when you have to deal with horrible stuff every day you just get used to it.
106 years
Hey Jood
106 years
the president has just finished attending a nato summit in wales (greatest country of earth btw) discussing this matter with the heads of the biggest military alliance in the world. thats a good start tbh

His plan is to degrade, defeat, and push them back. I don't have too much confidence in that, but I suppose the only thing to do is wait and see.
well what else do you expect the administration to do really? you cant blame any president for being tentative about boots on the ground considering the public reaction the last time ground forces were stationed in the middle east

I don't think the initial reaction was that negative. The general outcry to bring out troops home didn't happen until a few years later. People seemed tired of expending so much money and resources on an endeavor that was clearly almost endless and put even more strain on our already unsteady economy. But I do see where you are coming from. Lack of action is indeed better than a rash decision. It doesn't make the situation any less frustrating though neutral
The Pussywillow Tree v2
Hey Jood
jpeg artifacts
"obama bring the troops home!!!!"
"obama why aren't you doing soemthing about the middle east!!??!!!!!!!"

There is a a huge difference between military intervention in a country/government that is not our own, and the slaughtering of American citizens.

then tell us how to fix it without military intervention
"you guys better stop!!"

that is working well with russia and N.Korea

I wasn't suggesting that I was against military intervention. I was merely stating that there is a difference in the reason behind using military intervention.
Mister twisted
Hey Jood
Mister twisted

My problem isn't with lack of action, it is with the mainly with the lack of tack and remorse
I have never been president but from what I have seen over the years the stress that job seems to suck the life energy out of people and they become colder,I guess when you have to deal with horrible stuff every day you just get used to it.

No one forced him to run for the presidency. He knew that responsibility and stress that comes along with running a country can at times be crippling. Thats no reason to abandon your compassion and empathy.

Loiterer

Hey Jood
Mister twisted
Hey Jood
Mister twisted

No one forced him to run for the presidency. He knew that responsibility and stress that comes along with running a country can at times be crippling. Thats no reason to abandon your compassion and empathy.
Look back through history,it has happened time and time again to our presidents not just him.

Beeoshi's Boss

Timid Trickster

Hey Jood
Acorn Cafe
Mister twisted

It was pretty obvious that if American pulled their troops too soon, we would essentially be leaving things wide open for something like ISIS, who is now even overshadowing al Qaeda.
Oh, of course. Things needed to be done better, I think everyone can agree on that.
itt ppl not understanding the delicacy of foreign relations

Hilarious Consumer

Hey Jood
106 years
Hey Jood
106 years
the president has just finished attending a nato summit in wales (greatest country of earth btw) discussing this matter with the heads of the biggest military alliance in the world. thats a good start tbh

His plan is to degrade, defeat, and push them back. I don't have too much confidence in that, but I suppose the only thing to do is wait and see.
well what else do you expect the administration to do really? you cant blame any president for being tentative about boots on the ground considering the public reaction the last time ground forces were stationed in the middle east

I don't think the initial reaction was that negative. The general outcry to bring out troops home didn't happen until a few years later. People seemed tired of expending so much money and resources on an endeavor that was clearly almost endless and put even more strain on our already unsteady economy. But I do see where you are coming from. Lack of action is indeed better than a rash decision. It doesn't make the situation any less frustrating though neutral
no the initial reaction was negative and was met with some of the largest protests in american history. and the US economy during that time frame was booming and definitely not "unsteady". though i dont think you see where im coming from. i definitely dont see where you are coming from because there hasnt been a "lack of action". the US has been conducting air strikes in iraq since last month

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff