• Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Well i'm looking for art of my OCs. Lots of different stuff, maybe one of them will hit your fancy!

I did a height chart for group pictures or just so you have a little idea of their height. If it help you, good it did the work it needed to do XD
There is a lot more characters here charahub!!!!!!!!!!!! Art of any of them is loved!

User ImageMy little *not so little, i mean... he is 6 ft 7in'* Dug, he is 38 years old. He have long and big nose.
He is a simple man, he like to cook, he like to run and love eating. He is a bit derpy and always smile, happy to simply exist and being by the side of his love, his beautiful rainbow, Kevin, a little brunette who is his life. He own his own family restaurant and he love kids.
You can draw him a happy character or terribly sad, since he lost his baby not long ago.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Liz is a mutant. She is 22 years old, have a dry skin or literally scales at some places. The thing behind her head is a ruff, like the frilled-neck lizard. *Tabletop rpg Genedusk*
Her lizard look gave her her name and she is proud of what she is. She fight with pistols, her own claws and her fangs. She is a hard worker but like to take things slowly. Except when she fight. Then all hell break lose, she can even spit blood to blind her ennemies.
User Image

User ImageLily? She is 20 years old, she have a long scar on the stomach and a side ponytail on the left or right. *Monster hunting forum character*
Lily is a proud general of an underground group that is killing monsters. Resolved and stoic would resume her... and a bit sensual... against her own will lol. She is strong and love her bazooka.
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageSylva. She is 35 years old *star wars rp character*
She is a doctor and hate being stuck in a fight. With the company that back her, she helped to start a pharmaceutical division in the outer rim. She like money and actually don't care much about people she don't know. In a fight, she is always shouting and her mask break, otherwise, she is composed and smile like a politician.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
cool maybe you draw her please

User Image

Lonely Bloodsucker

yum_puddi
Draw her please? And if you do draw her, can you make her black part of her hair brown? whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yum_puddi

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
nmfrter
Well i'm looking for art of my OCs. Lots of different stuff, maybe one of them will hit your fancy!

I did a height chart for group pictures or just so you have a little idea of their height. If it help you, good it did the work it needed to do XD
There is a lot more characters here charahub!!!!!!!!!!!! Art of any of them is loved!

User ImageMy little *not so little, i mean... he is 6 ft 7in'* Dug, he is 38 years old. He have long and big nose.
He is a simple man, he like to cook, he like to run and love eating. He is a bit derpy and always smile, happy to simply exist and being by the side of his love, his beautiful rainbow, Kevin, a little brunette who is his life. He own his own family restaurant and he love kids.
You can draw him a happy character or terribly sad, since he lost his baby not long ago.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Liz is a mutant. She is 22 years old, have a dry skin or literally scales at some places. The thing behind her head is a ruff, like the frilled-neck lizard. *Tabletop rpg Genedusk*
Her lizard look gave her her name and she is proud of what she is. She fight with pistols, her own claws and her fangs. She is a hard worker but like to take things slowly. Except when she fight. Then all hell break lose, she can even spit blood to blind her ennemies.
User Image

User ImageLily? She is 20 years old, she have a long scar on the stomach and a side ponytail on the left or right. *Monster hunting forum character*
Lily is a proud general of an underground group that is killing monsters. Resolved and stoic would resume her... and a bit sensual... against her own will lol. She is strong and love her bazooka.
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageSylva. She is 35 years old *star wars rp character*
She is a doctor and hate being stuck in a fight. With the company that back her, she helped to start a pharmaceutical division in the outer rim. She like money and actually don't care much about people she don't know. In a fight, she is always shouting and her mask break, otherwise, she is composed and smile like a politician.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Poop for ya

Tenacious Lunatic

Please consider any of these avatars? smile

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
xiao_tenshi

Thank you, i love it so much, it's adorb <3

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
More poop :3
Giga Paladin acefreedom
cool maybe you draw her please

User Image

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Kimorchii
Please consider any of these avatars? smile

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
poop#3

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
nmfrter
xiao_tenshi

Thank you, i love it so much, it's adorb <3
no prob...glad you liked it

Aged Member

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Lilith Longhart
yum_puddi
Draw her please? And if you do draw her, can you make her black part of her hair brown? whee
yum_puddi
these are just doodles...i don't color them XP

Lonely Bloodsucker

xiao_tenshi
Lilith Longhart
yum_puddi
yum_puddi
these are just doodles...i don't color them XP

I don't mine, I guess I forgot to edit that part out. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out