Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Fix your s**t. I hate losing ranked games because my team can't stay connected.

Dangerous Explorer

12,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
At least you weren't in your promotion series right? sweatdrop

Pal

loss prevented ok

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Wolf of Death09

2 of my games in my promo series were lost due to disconnect, actually. I can at least take pride in the fact that we nearly won anyway. ._. Is it so wrong that I want pretty border and rewards?

Dangerous Explorer

12,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

2 of my games in my promo series were lost due to disconnect, actually. I can at least take pride in the fact that we nearly won anyway. ._. Is it so wrong that I want pretty border and rewards?

This is why I only play norms, I feel like if I play ranked, I'll end up breaking my laptop lol

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

jongup
loss prevented ok

Maybe. Sometimes they don't catch it properly. I'm just like User Image

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Wolf of Death09
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

This is why I only play norms, I feel like if I play ranked, I'll end up breaking my laptop lol

This is the first year I've done ranked. I honestly feel like it's not worth the stress of it x.x I feel like throwing things when people DC or feed.

Dangerous Explorer

12,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

This is the first year I've done ranked. I honestly feel like it's not worth the stress of it x.x I feel like throwing things when people DC or feed.

I played a bit of ranked, got to Silver V, got bored, got demoted to Bronze I lol

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Wolf of Death09
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

I played a bit of ranked, got to Silver V, got bored, got demoted to Bronze I lol

I got Silver 2 in my promo, even with the 2 games where people DC'd. It's why I'm thinking that maybe I could get gold for the skin. But honestly... >_> I may just take my silver border and get over it, cause I don't like getting upset over a game razz

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Dank spooks
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

the entire game is bronze,
even in the highest elo
there are the same trolls and feeders
the entire game is polished bronze

*Sniffles* The pretty skin. I feel it's unattainable.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Dank spooks
Ego Dominus Tuus
Dank spooks
Ego Dominus Tuus
Wolf of Death09

the entire game is bronze,
even in the highest elo
there are the same trolls and feeders
the entire game is polished bronze

*Sniffles* The pretty skin. I feel it's unattainable.

you never will sadly
User Image

Not if my team can't stay connected. That's for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff