Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ƀooker Ȼompte

User Image

╔═════════════════╗

When Booker was outside and in the sun, he immediately, and almost completely, hated his whole existence. God, why was the sun so damned bright? Didn't it have somewhere to go? It glowed brighter than a ******** thousand watt bulb and did a better job blinding him than a flash bang two inches away from his eyes. Granted, it was probably because he was hung over.
Booker had to get the club and try to regain some of his memory from the night before. All he knew was that something bad had happened last night and he was too, far too, drunk to remember it. Flashes of memory exploded across his vision like watching lights pass by in a dark tunnel. Booker was wearing a dark trench coat, a kevlar vest, and leather pants. He was getting himself has armored as he possibly could; something told him today was going to be violent and very, very painful even through all of the armor. Lately, Booker had been feeling powered up. Like something was coursing through his veins filled with unimaginable power. It might've been some drug he ended up doing the night before while he was drunk because sober, he'd have never done that. He hated the idea of getting high and losing time and chipping years off of his pillar of life. There was a certain charm to the idea of getting high though, he had to admit. No worries, always being happy, and stress literally falling off of his shoulders in waves. But life was supposed to be tough. When you stripped life of the difficult tension that it gives you, you throw away all that it's worth. Life is difficult, it's a b***h, it's luck lit on fire and sent sprawling towards you and you have three shot glasses of water. Three shots, three chances, then you're ******** over. Your choices make the person, your choices make you.

Booker continued down into the pits of the slums. The streets, despite being lit up brightly by the blinding bolt of sun, was still dark and dank. The gutters were filled with wrapped from cheeseburger wrappers, empty cups, and broken shards of beer bottles, used and abused. Each time he passed by a bottle, he felt the need rise up in his stomach. He wanted booze, he wanted to get drunk. He knew he was a hypocrite for hating getting high, and he knew getting drunk was the same thing, but addicts never really cared about stuff like that. And he knew he was an addict; he didn't want to glorify himself. He hated how much he'd come to rely on booze in his later years. Ever since Alice died he'd done just about every despicable thing you could think of in an attempt to fill the void in his heart.

The void would never fill though. When we lose a loved one, we want to fill it in like it's some whole in the desert. We try sex, booze, drugs, and addictions, but no matter what we try to fill it in, we can never fill it up. It comes half full, maybe, but we can never fill it to the brim.

Booker stopped in front of the club. His boots were scuffed, dirty. In his pocket was a .45 revolver. It was a family heirloom. He'd gotten it from his grandfather, who got it from his, and down and down until we got to Wild Bill. Supposedly they were related to the old west Gunslinger and that was why they were all so good when it came to killing. Booker pushed open the door to the club and glanced inside.

The dance floor was covered in passed out teenagers, vomit, and thrown away bags of bud. Booker stepped over some bodies, tip toed away from the bud, and sat down at the bar. The bartender was cleaning out glasses and had thick bags over his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in months. With all the glasses he still had to clean, it was understandable. Booker asked him if he'd come in the night before.

"Oh yeah, ya did. You had this girl all over you. Dark hair, punk clothes, you know the deal."
"I woke up next to her. Where did she come from? I don't remember a thing."
"Real classy, kiddo. Well, anyway, you just looked like you came in with her. You was chatting each other up and sayin' you was some sorta detective. Anyway, you and her went out back, I didn't see you after that. Might wanna ask the bouncer though. George Staccato is his name."
"Is he here?"
"No, you need to chat to him that much?"
"Well, I'd like to know what happened."
"I'm not tellin' you s**t dude. That's just ********' creepy."
"How about for five hundred dollars?"
"You got five hundred?"
"No, but I was wondering if that'd work."
"******** off, dude."
"Okay okay, how about two hundred? And yes, I do have that much."
"Alright, fine. But I gotta see the cash first."

Booker brought out two hundred dollars and set them on the table. His thumb stuck on the very edge of the two one hundred dollar bills. The bartender hesitated, then put the glass down and told Booker where the bouncer lived.

"Thanks." Booker yanked the money away and shoved it back in his pocket then turned out to leave. He only caught a few words from the bartender, and what he said wasn't too pleasant. Some sort of mating between the family dog and his mother. Classy.

╚═══════════════╝

Dapper Genius

~Zephyr~

User Image

"I don't get paid enough for this..."

Zephyr could hardly hear the phone over his music, but hear it he did. Good thing too, it was getting to be time to open soon, and clients usually balked at the blaring power metal. “This is Zeph. Yep. Sure, I think I could handle that. Yep. Switching chairs? Please, that’s a child’s habit, and I am no child. Have fun.” Well s**t. Hope had called and asked him to watch the shop for a couple hours…and also to not enjoy the supreme comfort that was a client’s chair. Eh, he figured that she’d forget about it by the time the two of them returned, and thus did not move the chair. A thought struck him: they were at Evelyn’s! It was one of those rare moments in which one memory links itself with a seemingly unrelated memory and they combine to put the puzzle pieces of a larger picture together; Sam telling Zephyr a bit about their relationship with Evelyn, combined with what Hope had just told him, meant they were probably at Evelyn’s! Another thought struck him, and he pulled out his phone once again to send Hope a quick text:

“H, Eevee weird last night. Think bf is involved. Eevee also rude, but dnt care about tht. If not bf, plz tell her how sexy I am. Slip into convo. Thnx. Z.”

That being done, Zephyr flipped the “Closed, Come Back Tomorrow!” sign, so that it now read “Open! Come On In!” He sat at Hope’s usual desk, relishing in the authority, regardless of how brief it may be. “Lookit me, I’m Hope and/or Sam!” he mocked, smiling, “I’m a hotshot detective with a huge house and a fancy car and a detective’s assistant I take for granted and won’t let have comfy chairs! Worship me, pitiful mortals!” Zephyr honestly loved Hope and Sam, and the mocking was good-natured. Plus, it wasn’t like he really had anything else to do at the moment.

Wiggle that thong
User Image

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Lena Hergenröther

"I'll be watching over you

I'll be there forever

O
utfit: x

Lena looked down at the table and sighed. She had work experience for police things, but worked as a maid mostly, because of her mom.

"Guess I better start looking for a job." She got up and went to the bathroom. Surprisingly, it was empty. She dialed the number to the police department, hoping someone would answer.

So don't think that you're alone

Darling."

⇢Meanings

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ƀooker Ȼompte

User Image

╔═════════════════╗

The Bouncer's house, George Staccato, was a shitty one at best. The house used to be one of those old townhouses that was supposed to house two families, but had been renovated to occupy only one owner. Apparently construction was too lazy to remove the other door and simply half-covered it up with bricks that weren't even kept together by mortar and pestle. Half of the roof was caved in, the grass was overgrown in some places, but was mostly dead. A single tree decorated the front lawn with an old tire swing dangling on the last threads of a shoddy old rope. The tire itself was inhabited by at least a hundred spiders, three of which were probably more dangerous than your average drunk driver. The house had boarded up windows and a door that had a hole carved into it to act as a peep hole. On the front steps was a single potted plant with a dying flower sitting lopsided in it.

For some reason, Booker expected the house to look better. He was expecting maybe a five room apartment, or maybe a one floor house with a decent sized kitchen and a bedroom made especially for hookers that George brought home from a long night of bullying patrons of the club; his job must've been so hard. Fortunately, Booker's was too. Maybe they'll see eye to eye and have a nice and pleasant conversation over a cup of green leaf tea.

The only evidence to support the idea that there was something living in there that didn't walk on all fours and was covered in flees was a low tune emitting from one of the boarded up windows. Booker walked up to the window where the sound was coming from. It was a song and an old one made by a band Booker hadn't heard in a long time.

"Wolfmother," Booker said underneath his breath. "I guess he at least has some good taste."

In some situation other than this, Booker would've sneaked in from the back door and tried to get as close to the guy as possible just to freak him out. But bouncers were hired for a reason, and that reason was that they knew what they were doing or at least watched enough war movies to have a general idea of what they were supposed to do. Bouncers are usually the type of guy who goes on and on about how tough he is and how he could crack a hundred skulls with his pinky toe. Of course, the only danger they'd ever faced was with a stun gun or a pair of brass knuckles, and even then, they acted like they fought off the whole Taliban and saved the world with one leg tied behind their backs and blindfolded. They never got into war because they were afraid of dying. Booker knew their type because he'd had his fair share of run-ins with bar guards and bouncers; all of whom went home with a broken finger or two. Tonight, Booker wasn't looking for trouble. He just wanted answers.

Booker knocked on the front door tentatively; he was afraid the rotted wood would break from the slightest touch of his knuckles. Hell, he was surprised it didn't explode into dust and just fall apart. At least then he wouldn't have to wait for the bouncer to get to the door. It would have been easier that way. Behind the rotted door, he could hear the sound of someone having trouble pulling themselves up off of their a**. The bouncer was used to an easy, working four hours a night, kind of life. He was probably one of those douche bags who sat in a bean-bag chair because it was cool when he was a kid and his parents never bought him one, so he made up for it twenty years down the line. When the bouncer answered the door he was wearing a stained white t-shirt, a pair of pajama pants, and some Nike sandals. He was sporting a huge beard and a bald head, which would've been intimidating if he wasn't a good five-foot-six.

"Hello, I'm a boyscout and I'm here to get my detective badge, mind if I come in?"
"Go to hell, s**t-head," George the bouncer was slow in pushing the door, and when he tried to, it was quickly caught when Booker shot his hand out and slammed it on the wood to keep him from forcing it shut. The sudden shock against the door kept George from slamming it on Booker's fingers. "You looking for something?"
"Yeah, I'm coming in to ask a few questions." Before George could even say anything, Booker waltzed right in and sat down on an old couch that was nearly falling apart at the seams. It was obvious why this guy owned all this ruined furniture and lived in a run-down house that needed to be rebuilt more than the Star Wars prequel films needed to be erased from history. George was a dealer, through and through. He was a junkie who probably got off on his own product. Not a smart move, George.
"I'm looking for some info on what I did last night, see I woke up next to a beautiful girl who claimed I got wasted. I don't remember a thing and I'm looking to see if I can retrace my steps to figure out what I did exactly. Dig?"
"No, get the ******** out." George reached for his gun that was hidden poorly in his waistband and underneath his shirt. "I'm giving you a minute."

Booker was up and over to the bouncer in seconds flat with his hands under George's neck and his other hand on the handle of the gun in George's pants. The bouncer was clearly taken aback by the sudden speed and dexterity of his intruder and simply yelped when Booker's cold hands wrapped around his neck. "Now, you listen here George, you're not going to say a word that I might consider rude. See, I've got my finger on the trigger, and a bullet in the a** might hurt a lot, especially if it rips the skin all the way down to your calf. So, I've got questions, you're going to answer them. Comprende?"
"Y-Yeah! I comprende or whatever the ********! What do you want?!"
"Can I be honest with you George?"
"What?"
"I'm not a boyscout."
"F-" He changed his tone. "Fine!"

Booker sat George down on his couch and spoke in even tones the whole way through his interrogation. George answered and complied to almost everything asked of him. For a big tough bouncer, he put up less of a fight than the teenyboppers who tried to mug him. At least this guy didn't try to look like a vampire cosplaying the Fall 2014 collection of punk clothing.

╚═════════════════╝

Noble Noob

The Pony-pocalypse

User Image
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

ⒺⓋⒺⓁⓎⓃ

Evelyn walked over to her walk in closet as shelves were lined with gorgeous clothes from many different centuries, and in all different colors. She walked straight to the back to where she pulled out a red jacket with black trim, a red shirt with a loose collar, and some simple black slacks. She slipped off her robe as her back shown a little from the water remaining on her body. She had some scars over her body, but none that were super large. When a person had been on earth as long as she had, people were bound to have scars. She got dressed as she walked over to her table in her room. She put lotion on her horns, which made them coil and disappear.She next put on her make up and put on some shoes. Finally she put on some light perfume, and opened her door. She looked around and noticed the noises downstairs. Her heels clicked against the surface of the wood, as she was finally on the first floor. All of her adopted children were here. A smile forced it's way to her lips as they all stood in front of her. before she said anything, she walked over to her desk and pulled out a jar of what looked like picked plums in a green liquid. She pulled on out and handed it to Infaustum. "Here. Eat this. It'll conceal your appearance for 12 hours. After that, you will need to take another if you desire. Careful though, they taste a bit bitter." She then walked over to Hope and gave her a tight hug. "Oh I'm so happy to see all of you here. Sam! Get off that latter so that I can hug you as well!" Sam slowly climbed down as Evelyn pinched his cheeks and hugged him tightly. She had heard a little of what Hope was saying earlier to Infaustum. "Well thank you for sending him my way. And I should let you know why he is here." She stood firm as she jested her hand in front of Infuatsum. "This is my child, Infaustum." Hope closed her eyes as she pondered the idea while Sam's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "WAIT?! I thought you had no children?!" "I thought I didn't till I met him again." "Wai---" Hope put her hand in fron of Sam to make him quiet. She then walked over to Evelyn and gave her a gentle hug. "I'm glad you found your child." Evelyn gave Hope a squeeze back as tears welded up to her eyes. "Thank you..." Evelyn stepped away as she wiped her eyes.

Dapper Genius

~Zephyr~

User Image

Today, Zephyr learned an important lesson: turns out, you can spin too many times in a spinny chair. He also learned (for the umpteenth time) that he needed to be prepared for absolutely anything to come through that door. Because it may very well try to kill you.

The woman had stepped into the shop, ringing the bell and taking Zephyr’s attention off of his internet surfing. “Hi, welcome to Zephyr’s Super Awesome Detective Emporium of Supreme Awesomeness, Featuring My Assistants, Hope and Sam. How can I help you?” he asked her. If only the two of them knew just how many people thought that’s what the detective shop was actually called. The woman was tall, pale, and very…shapely. She wore a tight white dress which came short of her knees, a large white sunhat, and sunglasses-it was like she’d come straight out of an old detective novel. Not that this was necessarily a bad thing, mind; she was stunning, and probably from one of the richer families in the city.

Yes…” She began, her voice airy and detached, “I believe you located a certain…stone, last night?

Yeah, why? Do you have a lead?” Zephyr asked, his face lighting up. Case closed already?

Give…it…to…ME!” The woman bellowed. Her voice went from airy and detached to macabre and possessed, her register went from “soprano” to “risen up from the fiery pits”. Her face transformed before his very eyes: horns grew upward from her forehead, knocking her hat to the ground, her sunglasses burned away to reveal yellow eyes with slit pupils. Her fingers lengthened into claws, and her dress fell to the ground in tatters as skeletal wings sprouted from her back.

Naked? Yes. Terrifying? Oh sweet lord yes.

GIVE IT TO ME!” the woman-ish thing bellowed again. In an instant, she was over the desk and on Zephyr, pinning him to the wall. “Give me the stone, and I may let you live!

Zephyr gave a garbled reply-amazing how little one is able to say while being held up by the neck. The creature loosened her grip. “Tell me where the stone is!” She spat.

Deus…” Zephyr wheezed. The creature recoiled, letting him go and fall to the floor. “Not another word!” she screamed, but Zephyr paid her no mind.

Deus, cui próprium est miseréri semper et párcere: súscipe deprecatiónem nostram; ut hunc fámulum tuum, quem, hanc fámulam tuam, quam, delictórum caténa constríngit, miserátio tuæ pietátis cleménter absólvat!” Zephyr spoke again, louder this time, getting up on one knee and coughing. The room shuddered with the screams of the she-creature, and he pressed on:

Domine sancte, Pater omnípotens, aetérne Deus, Pater Dómini nostri Jesu Christi, qui illum réfugam tyránnum et apóstatam gehénnae ígnibus deputásti, quique Unigénitum tuum in hunc mundum misísti, ut illum rugiéntem contéret: velóciter atténdem accélera, ut erípias hóminem ad imáginem et similitúdinem tuam creátum, a ruína et daemónio meridiáno. Da, Dómine, terrórem tuum super béstiam, quae extérminat vineam tuam. Da fidúciam servis tuis contra nequíssimum dracónem pugnáre fortíssime, ne contémnat sperántes in te, et ne dicat, sicut in Pharaóne, qui jam dixit: Deum non novi, nec Israël dimítto. Urgeat illum déxtera tua potens discédere a fámulo tuo, ne diútius praesúmat captívum tenére, quem tu ad imáginem tuam fácere dignátus es, et in Fílio tuo redemísti: Qui tecum vivit et regnat in unitáte Spíritus Sancti Deus, per ómnia sæcula saeculórum!

AMEN!

There was a flash of fire, immediately extinguished by a gust of wind, and the creature was gone. The creature was gone, and the office was trashed. So much for an easy day at work… Sighing heavily, Zephyr pulled out his phone, sending another text to Hope:

“H, take ur time @ Eevee’s. Nothng wrong here. Evrythng kool. Have fun. Z”

He then grabbed a broom, and began to work.

Wiggle that thong

Wrathful Goat

19,690 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Nasanieru X

Akane

User Image

Akane fell asleep at the table and put everything in Tupperware containers since hei wasn't back yet. She sighed as she put everything away except the plates and glasses,''I hope Hei is alright...He's not home yet.'' She looked around and laid down on the lavish large couch, with a large yawn and the garden's paper screen doors open she rolled on her side and decided to take a nap until he came back. The spirit/smoke being she created would watch him til then. She closed her eyes and let the Japanese blossom scent and petals come into the living room, She inhaled the almost sickening scent in nostalgia from her old place of residence. A small gem escaped her tear duct onto the floor after she thought of her old home. Akane lived in a rather medium sized town, similar to Tokyo but a bit smaller than that. She was a book keeper and a banker in the middle class area, although the middle class area and lower class were both very lavish since it was a very successful city. Akane left a good chunk of wealth and success in that city, including her old temple-like house and garden. The cherry blossom smell was making her homesick, She wanted to travel though for at least a short while. She would return home eventually, Akane always kept her word...even to herself.

JackieSnack's Spouse

Regular

10,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Wiggle That Thong

║ I ║ N ║ F ║ A ║ U ║ S ║ T ║ U ║ M ║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
User Image
Infaustum hung around in the store as he waited for Evelyn to come down from up stairs. He looked over the titles of the books that she had, and every so often he would take one out and read a few pages from it before putting it back onto the shelf the same way that he found it. He was halfway done with reading a page from one of these books when he heard the door open. He panicked a bit, knowing that he wasn't really disguised, but his panic turned to a slight happiness when he saw both Hope and Sam walk in the door. Even though Infaustum spent little time with either of the two of them, he still felt like they could get along pretty well. He smiled to them and nodded, quietly saying hello to the duo.

Evelyn was down stairs not long after the arrival of Hope and Sam. She handed Infaustum a strange looking plum-like thing and told him what it does. He closed the book in his hands and set it down next to him on the desk and ate the plum whole, not worried about choking on it and not wanting to taste it. This was one of the few times that he was happy that he had no windpipe in his neck. It went down quickly and smoothly. Infaustum picked the book back up from the desk and put it back where it belonged while Evelyn greeted the other two. He turned around as Evelyn introduced him to Sam and Hope as her son, the thought of being the child of someone else still strange and new to him. He chuckled when Sam spoke, somewhat expecting such a reply from him. "I had to come from somewhere, right?" He chuckled again at his smart-a** reply to Sam. Infaustum waited for Evelyn and Hope to say hello before talking to the duo. "So what brings you guys here?"

║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║

Noble Noob

The Pony-pocalypse

ⒺⓋⒺⓁⓎⓃ,
ⒽⓄⓅⒺ
& ⓈⒶⓂ

Hope's phone suddenly began to buzz in her pocket as the four of them stood in a loose circle. She glanced at her phone and noticed that Zephyr had texted her a few times. She read over the texts and then shoved it back into her pocket. "That boy has no chance with Evelyn. I maybe should try and get back to the shop soon, for his last text seemed a little weird." Sam crossed his arms at Shawn's comment of him coming from somewhere. He then turned and faced Evelyn while he made some small chat. Evelyn and Sam were making small chat when Hope heard Shawn speak up. "Evelyn called us in to help with cleaning the store." Evelyn gave out a small chuckle "I just wanted everyone to meet each other as soon as possible." Evelyn rubbed the back of her neck as everyone's eyes fell on her. Sam let out a hearty laugh as Hope just smiled. "Well I'm glad we had this little family reunion." Hope glanced around the store. "However I think that Sam and I should get going" Evelyn let out a light hearted sigh, "I guess you're right." She gently stroked Hope's and Sam's cheeks as she pulled them in for a hug. "You guys work so much. You should take some days off." Both Sam and Hope smiled as they gave her a tight hug as they turned and headed out the door. They waved as they walked out the door, and Evelyn had a brief image of them as children run through her head. She then turned towards Shawn and put her hands on her hips. "So do you need to get to work as well or will you help me out?" She gave a tender smile as she grabbed a duster from her counter.

Hope and Sam hopped in her car as she started the engine. "Let's get some coffee before we stop by the shop" Sam nodded as they drove over to a Starbucks and picked up coffee for them both and a simple coffee for Zephyr. They then pulled up in front of the office and pushed the door open. "Hey we brought coffee!" Hope noticed Zephyr sitting in her office. "Is there something you wish to tell me?" She crossed her arms as Sam smiled and put the cups down on his desk and went to the bathroom. He thought to himself about he felt like a lacky, however, he didn't mind too much. He walked back out waving his hands dry as he faced Zephyr "Gonna get yourself in trouble. Better say something good." He pulled out a stack of papers as Hope hit him in the arm. "Ouch. By the way." Sam looked in his drawer and found the stone gone. "What happened to the stone?"

Dapper Genius

~Zephyr~

User Image

They had definitely come in much sooner than Zephyr had expected. Luckily enough, he’d finished up cleaning beforehand. While not perfect, one would be hard-pressed to tell that a she-demon had nearly demolished the entire structure. Nonetheless, not even free coffee could compensate for the sheer terror he experienced once Hope and Sam came in, Hope with her arms crossed and Sam carrying the coffee. Zephyr sat straight up, stiff as a board as he answered. “Well hello, Hope and Sam. Did you have fun at Evelyn’s? I hope you both slept well last night. I did not, but such is life. How is your day?” he responded robotically. It was a defense mechanism he’d developed after watching too many cartoons as a child: for some reason, the less honest someone sounded, the easier it became to throw off any suspicion. He probably would’ve persisted with this the rest of the day if it weren’t for Sam asking about the stone.

Oh, the stone!” he exclaimed. He loosened up immediately, digging in his pocket to produce the small stone. It was slightly charred, but otherwise undamaged. “Some broad came in looking for it. She was very…insistent that I give it to her. I didn’t.” He threw the stone to Sam, then turned to his other employer, and shrugged. “You said to watch the shop, so I was watching the shop from the obviously more strategically advantageous position that is your office. Seriously though, how was Evelyn’s? Was she still wearing that red silk thing?

Wiggle that thong

Hate's Waifu

Forestttt

HEAR THE SOUND laetit( OF THE F. FALLING RAN lae▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaCOMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAMElaeti COMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAMElaeti COMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAME
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumpTHE SHAME! THEONESWHODIED,
      laeti
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

laeti
      lthe ones who died without a namelae██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██
      laeti
      lae♚la H E A R T H E D O G S H O W L I N G O U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M Nlaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      lae♚la H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N

laeti
                                                  03:21. Victim one. Twenty-three year old male.

The beginning to another headache.

A heavy sigh ghosted past the blond’s lips as he leaned back in his chair—legs crossed atop his desk, papers in one hand, and a coffee in the other. It had been two days since the first murder, and since then, four more known ones sprung from the dirt. The style was precise, yet brutal; it was almost as if the suspect had been to medical school and graduated with honors. Whoever it was knew what it was doing, and it had clear intentions in mind. But why? What was the modus operandi? The frames of reference? Hell; the police didn’t even know if it was a girl or boy! Chartreuse hues narrowed slightly at the papers clenched in his hand, scanning over the details of the reports that his trusted officers wrote. Each wrote the same accounts, almost as if they were copying each other during exams, so the happenings weren’t to be questioned. The photos of the bodies were clear and detailed, and the murders were all so similar. What was with this city and homicidal maniacs?

‘Isabelle stepped down much too early...’ the man muttered in his thoughts, shaking his head as he sat upright. After another sip of his coffee, he tossed the papers on top of his desk and rested his head against the prints of black and white. Two days since the case started... Two days since he last had sleep. Long shifts were great and all—and coffee was a wonderful ambrosia—but even a day without sleeping, or even just a nap, could do something to a person. Like possess said person to believe in something as silly as the supernatural. Ha! Fat chance. Eyes closed softly as the man mused the thoughts, groaning internally. All he asked for was a safe city where people didn’t have to worry about getting murdered just for walking around like a normal human being. Was that so much to ask for? Was it really too much? Apparently so. Drearily, the chief kept his eyes closed and frowned. He had to connect pieces soon. He wouldn’t allow something so vile in his city. While thoughts danced across his mind, he found himself drifting off to the land of dreams. ...At least for a few minutes. A knock at his office door made him abruptly rise, causing papers to scatter everywhere as he sat in a near daze. After fixing his slumped back hat and straightening out his mess, the police chief cleared his throat and rubbed at his eyes, mumbling out, “Come in.”

A new recruit walked through the door feebly, papers in hand, and asked almost immediately, “Chief Christabel, here’s the report you asked for earlier, sir. May I go home early today? This... new case is—”

“Leave the report at my desk and return to work,” the blond interrupted sternly, quickly taking another sip of his coffee, attempting so desperately to wake himself up. The young man nodded forlornly before doing as he was told, leaving the office with a quick apology—obviously discontent with the other man’s decision. The police had a duty to protect the public; it was better that the young learned that sooner rather than later. Why were new recruits like this? Another sip of coffee.

Unfortunately, the sip was in vain, for as soon as the door was closed, Sable returned to what he was doing earlier: letting his head slam against his desk unceremoniously.

If Scotland Yard itself couldn’t solve the Jack the Ripper case of 1888, then how would an unrenowned city solve this one? Plus, didn’t Jack the Ripper only have five known victims? The canonical five... Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly... Was this person mimicking the infamous Ripper? Or did they want more? Maybe the names of the victims had correlation. And why did the suspect replace the organs instead of leaving the victims hollow? There were too many questions, and he had a feeling that a trainee’s report on the latest murder wouldn’t be much help. How frustrating... He actually considered going to a certain detective for aid again, but... it was much too early in the case for that. Besides, it wasn’t as if this hadn’t been done before. The police could handle it—this, he was sure of. If the spineless wouldn’t, then he could do it himself. It was just another criminal to put on trial. Betwixt these thoughts, his eyes threatened to close once more, but the harsh sound of a phone ringing caught his attention. With a deep breath, he stood from his desk, fixed his disheveled cap again, and jogged to the phone outside his office in the main lobby. Everyone was running about with different small cases: domestic to street, while the few and the brave dared to touch on Jack incarnate.

Sounds of bustling and communication echoed in the background as he answered the phone, calmly stating, “Police Department. We apologize for the wait, but currently, all officers are busy. This is Chief Christabel speaking; how may I assist you?”

Whoever was calling probably wasn’t in any immediate danger, so that knowledge alone eased his mind a bit; after all, the EMR answered those calls and then would redirect them to the police if necessary. Perhaps this person made a misdial. While he stood there, the new recruit from earlier approached him again and whispered, “I need help with something, sir.” Politely, the chief nodded his acknowledgment to the young man, looked up to the sky with a silent sigh, and thought, ‘I might need some, as well, soon enough...’ And just like that new recruit, Sable knew just who he would go to later on.

laeti C- CALLED FAITH ..`laAND __ &MISERY;
                                                  laeti
                                                  laAND BLEED , THE COMPANY LOST THE WAR TODAYlaetitriu
                                                  laeti
                                                  laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                  laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E S

laeti
User Image

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Lena Hergenröther

"I'll be watching over you

I'll be there forever

O
utfit: x

Lena, waiting for a while, smiled at the floor and spoke to the young man on the phone. He atleast seemed young. He had an attractive voice at least.

"Hello?" She said in her thick German accent."I was wondering if you all were hiring. Ive been looking for someone to get a hold of but all the police seem very busy. Ich will nicht, um niemanden zu stören." She laughed nervously. "Again, thank you so much for answering my call. I hope I am not bothering you. I just moved here from Germany."

So don't think that you're alone

Darling."

⇢Meanings
Ich will nicht, um niemanden zu stören. : I don't want to bother anyone.

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

- M i a F a n t a s m a

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ƀooker Ȼompte

User Image

╔═════════════════╗

There are very few things in the world that deserve to be thrown out of a window and set on fire, but if Booker had to put his finger on one of them, he'd put it on this bouncer named George. Why? Because the story he'd told him was so full of bullshit it could give a farm enough fertilizer for an entire lifetime. George hadn't been anywhere near Booker that entire night, but he was afraid enough for his life to try and make something up on the spot which, granted, was probably what saved him some broken fingers. Lying had never been a trait Booker enjoyed in other people, but it was the great philosopher Gregory House that said 'everybody lies,' which was more true than most infomercials. George told the story of how Booker got more shitfaced than anybody else he'd ever seen, then found some floozy and got her talking, told her she was pretty etc, etc, and then took her into the back alley. When Booker inquired as to what may have happened, he was told 'what happens in the alley stays in the alley'. The subject was clearly one that made the bouncer uncomfortable and made him look away in the opposite direction that Booker had been sitting.

The first thing that told Booker the bouncer was lying was the fact that he kept looking left and away from him every time he got to a newer part of the story. His hands also shot to his pockets, he felt nervous and whenever he had to make up a new part of the story, he'd add the words 'Or something like that, I don't know, maybe this happened too.' It was all a lot of bullshit, and it all came out quickly. It was only at the very end that some snippet of truth came out.

Booker had gone into the alley that night with a woman, that much was true. The girl was also very pretty and ended up in bed with him by the time the moon was standing in the very center of the sky. It was also very clear that he was drunk. What else could have wiped his memory away so cleanly and efficiently?

"So, you sure that's what happened?"
"Yeah man! Why-Why else would I lie to a mother ******** with a gun to my head?"
"Listen George, I know you just lied."
"I didn't, get the hell outta my house! I-I know some people who could make you cry like a toddler!"
"George, don't make threats."
"******** off! What do you know!? Huh?! You're some creep who broke into my house. Put that gun away, coward, and let's fight like men."

Now George was in full, crooked, dealer mode. He made his own product and got off on it. The whole of this house screamed 'I deal coke'. Hell, the couch itself was covered in coke dust and meth at the very edges. He did his huffing on the couch instead of the table. If it was on the couch, he could call it off as something that just fell onto it with food, or maybe just a bunch of dust. On a table? No. Too obvious. George might not be the smartest guy in the world, but when it came to hiding your obsessions, everyone was a ******** magician.

One thing that Booker learned in all of his years in the PI biz, was that if you had to make a threat, make it big, make it realistic, and be fully prepared to go through with it if you really had to. No matter how big, gruesome, and deadly you made it out to be, if you didn't follow through you'd never get what you wanted.

"Listen George, I know you're some big-s**t dealer, and you probably have half of your skin-head crew on speed dial. I also know that you're calling them on the phone in your pocket, and that you hide most of your product beneath the couch cushions. You have your money stashed in a panel in the wall. You know how I know all of this George? Because I deal with people like you on such a daily basis that you never, ever, surprise me. You're like an episode of Friends put on re-run. Old news, everyone knows what's going to happen. So let me give it to you straight. If you call your pals, I'll rip your balls off and put them in your eye sockets. I'll break each of your damned fingers. I'll break each and every bone in your body until you're practically begging me to kill you. And your pals? If they decide to have a word with me? I'll kill them too.
So, next time you lie to me, next time I have to deal with some skin-head ********, I'll be sure to get in my car and pay you a visit. Get it?"

To make his point clear, Booker aimed his gun at George's knee and blew it off. George screamed, fell to the floor, and clutched at the ruined gore that had once been apart of him, but was now embedded in the chair, floor, and couch. Booker stood himself up, found the panel in the wall where George stashed his dealer cash, and took it with him.

Sometimes, it was nice not being a real cop.

╚═══════════════╝

Noble Noob

User Image
User Image
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»

ⒽⓄⓅⒺ
& ⓈⒶⓂ

"Evelyn's was the same as always I guess. Except this time there was a bit of a surprise upon arrival." Sam took a sip from his drink as he swung back and forth in his chair."You don't need to be so rigid man. Also something smells off." Sam sniffed the air as he clicked in on his screen and uploaded the security videos of the place. It show Zephyr fending off a woman who wanted the stone in their office. He then closed the screen again as he examined the stone. "It seems she was pretty intense for sure. But I'm happy you were able to take care of it." Hope raised her eyebrow at Zeph while she sipped from her cup of coffee. "She was wearing her usual business attire. How did you see her in her pajamas?" As soon as those words slipped past her lips, she regretted it. "Nah... There's no way. Evelyn would've told me." Hope walked over to her desk and turned on her laptop. She touched the screen as she moved files around and looked into the current care she had been sent, trying to see any similarities. She fiddled with her hair at its ends, and unconscious habit she had developed when she was younger and was trying to think. "A lot of these cases seem to happen to people in the higher rung of middle class. And the surgery on the victims is very precise. I almost feel we have a modern Jack the Ripper. Except while there are some strong similarities, there are some great differences as well." Hope took another sip from her drink, figuring today would be another long day. Sam clicked links on his thread and noticed he had an email with news. "Hey Hope. Looks like that new chief is also on this case. Looks like we may have some help." Hope let out a sigh. "Everyone seems to have been called in on this case. Maybe even Compte. They need a hard a** to go after this perp." She opened up the blinds and allowed the sun to shine in her office. As if that would help make this day any cheerier.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰•

Hate's Waifu

Forestttt

Wiggle That Thong

The Covenant Man

HEAR THE SOUND laetit( OF THE F. FALLING RAN lae▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaCOMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAMElaeti COMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAMElaeti COMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAME
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumpTHE SHAME! THEONESWHODIED,
      laeti

laeti
      lthe ones who died without a namelae██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██
      laeti
      lae♚la H E A R T H E D O G S H O W L I N G O U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M Nlaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      lae♚la H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N

laeti
                                                  The first thing that the policeman noted from the person on the other end of the phone was the remarkably thick German accent. He perched the phone on his shoulder and leaned his head against it as he nodded to the new recruit again, holding out his hand for the papers the boy needed help with. Simultaneously, he listened to the woman on the phone, trying to decipher whatever it was she said in German. Sure, he knew English, but that was the only Germanic language he knew; there was no way he could have deciphered some of her words. He made a mental note to get a translator later, and thankfully, most of her speech was intelligible to him. He was slowly following until she asked for a job, claiming that she had just moved in from Germany. A job? As a police officer? Immediately after moving? The austere man shook his head to himself as he frowned, perusing the papers before him as he multitasked.

“Yes, we could use the extra hands any time, however,” he began replying to the woman, his tone as strict as ever. She couldn’t just expect a job straight away—oh no. Definitely not. Especially not without a meeting in person! Interviews were just as important as applications in these fields...

“You are going to have to answer me a few questions,” he finished, flipping through more papers that the new recruit had handed him—all on the Ripper case. His brows furrowed as he read the witness statements, and a heavy sigh rang from his lips. ‘How could they all have reported something different?’ he thought to himself, shaking his head more as he gave the papers back to the young man. “Place them back on my desk, and we’ll discuss this in a moment,” he whispered to him, trying his best to keep the statement from the woman on the phone. She didn’t need to know what was going on, but he had a feeling that his attempts were in vain. The recruit nodded before scurrying off, leaving the chief to continue his conversation on the phone. With a deep breath, he took out his cell phone and started to text some familiar names, and at the same time, he started relentlessly questioning the German woman on the phone.

“What type of Visa do you have if you’ve just moved from Germany? Who issued said Visa? How many hours can you work on your Visa? Or do you have dual citizenship? And if you do, which countries, and who issued the passports? How long are you staying here? Who is funding your stay? Your residency? Do you have any prior experience? What equivalent of a police academy did you complete in Germany? How long have you been in the field? When were the dates of your education? Do you have a copy of your birth certificate and biometrics? Do you have a criminal background check from a certified agency here? Have you ever committed a felony? Will you consent to a drug screening? Have you had your hepatitis shots?” Sable asked sternly, never taking a breath, trying to get the conversation over and done with as soon as possible.

“Whether it be in the near, distant, or nonexistent future, keep all of this in mind if you come in for an interview,” the chief commissioner told her, still texting a completely different message to the few he trusted.

“Come in any time you wish, miss. Yes, we are short on staff, but that does not mean we will let just anyone join. Also, if you could speak solely in English, that would be wonderful; German isn’t a language with what I am familiar.” Finally, he pressed ‘send’ on each of his drafted messages the moment he had completed his last one—one to Sam, one to Hope, and one for a certain vigilante.

TEXT MSG TO: Mister Sesitor

As much as I abhor asking for aid from you two, I am afraid I might need to request it again.
                                                              First, don’t misunderstand me; I am not saying such for my pride.
                                                              I am saying this because I do not wish to bother you three with work that the police could very well handle on our own—or at least should be able to handle.
                                                              Now, with that aside, I will be texting your sister the rest of the necessary details.

— Regards.

TEXT MSG TO: Miss Sesitor

Case number 1888 – Jack the Ripper II
                                                              Five known victims so far, mostly male.
                                                              Witness accounts vary.
                                                              Expert precision in surgeries with great anatomical knowledge.
                                                              Organs removed and replaced.
                                                              Of course, you are aware of most of this by now, I assume.
                                                              I have more details in the archives, so whenever you have leisure, do not hesitate to visit.

Also, watch after the two young men in your shop.
                                                              Never let them leave your sight—for their own safety.
                                                              Pray tell I will be seeing you soon, miss sleuth.

— Regards.

TEXT MSG TO: Mister Compte

I hope you haven’t given me reason for more paperwork.
                                                              Complaints aside, I appreciate what you’ve been doing, but I would appreciate it more if you would take a break for just this moment.
                                                              I have need of assistance on a recent case since most of the officers are... a bit too...
                                                              Squeamish?
                                                              I believe that’s the right euphemism for spineless.
                                                              Yes, anyways; it seems that most of the officers are a bit too squeamish to dare take part in this investigation in bringing such a vile suspect to justice.
                                                              Have you ever heard of Jack the Ripper?
                                                              The Ripper story now has a part two.

Meet me as soon as you are able at the station.
                                                              I have also extended an invitation to the Sesitor siblings and their little apprentice.
                                                              Providence willing, I will be in contact with you soon.

— Regards.

After placing his phone back in his pocket, he returned his full attention to the woman with the German accent, hoping that his questions from earlier were enough to keep her silent if only for a little while. Just in case, to avoid any immediate questions, he informed her, “When you come in—if you come in—ask for the Chief, and I will be with you shortly. May I have a name?” Honestly, he hoped that she met all the criteria. The force needed as many people as they could get, now. So many people had retired after Isabelle, the old police chief, and it was hard to get new recruits. Two years of doing this, and Sable still wasn’t used to the stress. He did miss it when he was just starting out, but he also knew he could never return to those days. He had to set an example for the bustling policemen and policewomen in the office, and if that meant feigning strength with a firm resolve, then so be it; he just hoped he hadn’t scared off the new recruit from earlier and the possible new recruit on the phone. But really, there wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for another quick nap... Even a few minutes could mean the world. In an attempt to stay calm, the blonde pinched the bridge of his nose and looked up, holding the office phone with his other hand. Damn. He knew it was going to be a long day.

laeti C- CALLED FAITH ..`laAND __ &MISERY;
                                                  laeti
                                                  laAND BLEED , THE COMPANY LOST THE WAR TODAYlaetitriu
                                                  laeti
                                                  laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                  laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E S

laeti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces