Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Last year's cosplays were pretty good in my opinion. I'm hoping for at least one cosplay by a random NPC of a Guardians of the Galaxy character or a Game of Thrones one (I think we had a GoT one last year, but I'm not sure). Maybe a Robbin Williams character from a movie or something, I doubt it though since we already had a tribute item grant.

I really expect a lot of anime characters to be cosplayed by most of NPCs, since we get those every year and most of the time I don't can't even guess what anime person is being cosplayed, since I don't watch a lot of anime so often.

Anyway, an old classic cosplay would be kinda nice (at least for one NPC, if possible).
I'm really pumped to see the animal NPCs cosplays for this year, I'm very exited at what Carl will cosplay.
A relation between the characters cosplayed by NPCs wouldn't be a bad thing (especially for Nicolae and Crescento's case, since they have some kind of bromance going on for a long time, now). mad

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
minghii
Cresento wore the female version of something last year I'd like to see that happen again /cough

Someone needs to cosplay sousuke from free!, that's the one I'm interested in

Or any characters in genkkan shoujo nozaki kun

AND KANOKO AS IB YES PLEASEEEEE ITS PERFECT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        seeing you and sousuke i immediately thought of cres, but maybe his sprite can be altered so it looks like his r hand is on his l shoulder? and nic can be rin too

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Jayce Reinhardt
I only pay attention to what NPC Ian is wearing.

he was really cute as eren last year imo

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Anamosa Valentine
I would prefer to see a NPC dress as Junko Enoshima. ^.~

omg yes! i also want to see the wing scouts in, maybe like, naegi, sayaka, and kirigiri...

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

cottoncandyFRIZZ
minghii
Cresento wore the female version of something last year I'd like to see that happen again /cough

Someone needs to cosplay sousuke from free!, that's the one I'm interested in

Or any characters in genkkan shoujo nozaki kun

AND KANOKO AS IB YES PLEASEEEEE ITS PERFECT

seeing you and sousuke i immediately thought of cres, but maybe his sprite can be altered so it looks like his r hand is on his l shoulder? and nic can be rin too

But talking about actual tsunderes cres fits the description better emotion_awesome

Punny Skeleton

Dunno if any one has said this yet but, I think Ian should be Natsu and Rufus should be Happy from Fairy Tail.

Unless they already did that... have they?

User Image

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Vanessa as Ryuko Matoi

RabbitEXE's Waifu

Shy Bunny

This one will always be my favorite one. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Creature

Anyone from Guardians of the Galaxy (Jet & Cygnus as Rocket & Groot, Nicu as Peter, Agatha as Nova Prime, Brennivin as The Collector)
Anyone from Kill la Kill (PUG as Guts, Moira as Ryuko)
Liam as Ringabel from Bravely Default
Logan as Stoick from How to Train your Dragon
Rufus as Meow from Space Dandy
Peyo as either Steven Universe (Steven Universe) or Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
Carl as Sven from Frozen
Rina as Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds
Vanessa as Benten from Uchouten Kazoku/Eccentric Family

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Pls let there be an NPC as DMMD pls let there be Dmmd Pls pls pls pls i beg u I dont even care if its toue but PLEASE LIAM AS TRIP PLS crying

Or maybe

Ian as Ren? redface pls gaia

PLS

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'd love for them to finally introduce a NPC portrait for Russell Ace at Halloween. I think his obvious cosplay would have to be Phoenix Wright since that's what his special move for Cards is based off of.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Fashionable Vampire

I'd love to see some western representation:

Rina as Garcia from "Criminal Minds" or Parker from "Leverage"

Ruby as Prentiss from "Criminal Minds'?

Maybe have one of the male NPCs do one of the cast from "Drag Race"?

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Growliere
Anyone from Guardians of the Galaxy (Jet & Cygnus as Rocket & Groot, or maybe Nicu as Peter)
Anyone from Bravely Default
Anyone from Kill la Kill
Logan as Stoick from How to Train your Dragon
Rufus as Meow from Space Dandy
Peyo as either Steven Universe (Steven Universe) or Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
Carl as Sven from Frozen
Rina as Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds
Either Natasha or Moira as Benten from Uchouten Kazoku/Eccentric Family

AHH! And Ruby can be Rose!! emotion_kirakira heart heart
        I feel like Steven isn't popular enough for Gaia to do it though..

All your ideas are great though! Reading Rufus as Meow almost made me spit take.

Nerd

I love when the npc's cosplay!
Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank on which characters I'd like to see...I've had an uninteresting year.Something legitimately scary though would always be most welcome!

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd love to see Liam as Ringabel, honestly.
Mirai or Rina as Wadanohara would be super cute, too.
Oh, anyone from almostmaya's Monster Pop. I'd throw a fit. That'd be super cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff