Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ninja Katze

Sweet! High Five for anniversaries on the best day ever.

The only bad thing about it is going out can be a nightmare. And my favorite Dia De Los Muertos themed restaurant is always packed. I'm the only one that dresses up though.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

IRL I'll definitely wear my Organization XIII Cloak sometime during that day, maybe have some fun playing Kingdom Hearts and Supergliding around the crater that is Oogie's Manor in the late-game. When I'm not on Gaia or at Work anyways (I certainly hope to have a job by then).

As for on Gaia, I love Halloween, and will definitely be making Avis for the Season. Event Themed definitely (even though there's been a major blow to the possibility of it being Nyx vs Gaia), as well as standard Halloween and Fall-themed Avis in general. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I'm always dressed up for Halloween. lol I've always gotta have something spoopy on me all year 'round.

I might just go back to my main avatar for Halloween this year, though.
He's so naturally Halloweeny, what with his black/grey/orange color scheme, that he's the obvious choice. Plus I sort of miss him. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or whatever.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kelso The Great
Ninja Katze

Sweet! High Five for anniversaries on the best day ever.

The only bad thing about it is going out can be a nightmare. And my favorite Dia De Los Muertos themed restaurant is always packed. I'm the only one that dresses up though.

I am lucky since mine and the surrounding communities always put on town events and everyone is trick or treating in the town centers. They always put them on around dinner time so we seem to be there by ourselves. We always want to dress up, but never have the money for costumes.

Perfect Saint

Not really. My themes are generally demonic anyway, so everyday is Halloween of sorts.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Y'know, I actually didn't have something planned for this Halloween yet. Considering I decided upon being a banshee last year and bought like three Mournful Wails in mid-August in preperation, I'm surprised.

Nerd

If I don't get super bored I'm going to keep my ghosty theme throughout the holidays.Usually I do a gore theme but I just don't have the energy this year.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I usually make one or more Halloween avatars. Usually going for creepy or creepy cute with orange and black, and maybe purple and green too. I change pretty regularly though so unless I come up with something I really like I change several times. But in October I usually try to stick with a Halloween theme. I try to do winter or Christmas themes In December as well. Don't usually dress up for other holidays.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Maaaaybe a Magi cosplay
cuz they have witch hats in the second season yum_puddi im not sure if titus or Aladdin

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ninja Katze

I am lucky since mine and the surrounding communities always put on town events and everyone is trick or treating in the town centers. They always put them on around dinner time so we seem to be there by ourselves. We always want to dress up, but never have the money for costumes.

That is very cool, I'm not that in tune with my community. I might paint my brother's face or something before he goes trick or treating. I got to do the Dark Night Joker last year.
As I said, every day should be Halloween, so a good portion of my wardrobe can pass as a Halloween costume. With a little creativity you can make anything into a costume. I used a black cat suit (like a jumpsuit I already had, not a costume) and a kitty mask I painted gold to be the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet. She is like a destruction deity and has the face of a lion.

If you don't have any inspiration I can recommend searching around for some DIY costumes on google.
DIY is more fun than buying anyway, and much cheaper. But you get more pride out of telling people you made it yourself.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Already ready.
Just a typical orange and black avatar as usual. I guess I should expand but I really like making them. It just does not feel right when I'm dressing in orange and black when it's not October.
But you know what maybe this year I'll just Halloween until Christmas.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm dressing up as my Hellraiser OC in her cenobite (demon) form. I might have only been a Hellraiser fan for about a year and a few months, but I'm just as passionate for it as people who've seen it when it was first released to theaters. So passionate that when I got a golden ticket, I quickly jumped at the chance to raise Hell on Gaia. I'm still waiting for my mocks but I am expecting them soon since I want the item out in time for the movie's anniversary (either British or American release) or sometime before Halloween.

If the plot of the manga is hinting the event's theme, I might be tempted to break out my Dark Elf costume but... but cenobites!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I don't know what yet, but I'll probably have fun dressing my avatar for the occasion the whole month of October. I tend to start with an avatar and as new items are released during the month, I change it based on what inspire me the most. For example, last year I just had to use that lovely bustle they had given us in an avatar. My memory is rather blurry about the whole month, but I think it ended up as being the main piece of outfit for all my avatars in the end redface I do remember having wanted to try to use those lovely unicorn heads from CrosStitch, but I didn't really manage to make anything which was that nice. Maybe I could try to use them this year.... we'll see smile With the addition of paws, I'll probably pass my time going back and forth between both bases this year thought -- especially if we get more stuff in the gold shops, go fusion or just free stuff which is fitting well for the theme biggrin

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I have so many halloween costumes I could wear a different one every day of October, with no repeats. I probably will do exactly that.

If you do that, you should totally make a gallery of all your avatars. For SCIENCE! Or... just you know.... for inspiration purpose or just as a fun journal to look back to when you feel like it smile

Demonic Human

Might do a costume avi razz
Something nerdy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out