Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕυρєяηαтυяαℓ αη∂ ѕнєяℓσ¢к ƒαηαят яєqυєѕт тняєα∂. ρℓєαѕє яєα∂ тнσяσυgнℓу, αη∂ ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ ѕтαу αη∂ ¢нαт σя σƒƒєя ѕυggєѕтισηѕ.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
яυℓєѕ αη∂ gυι∂єℓιηєѕ

1. Post your rates and examples and get confirmation from me before beginning any work for me. I will not pay prices I have not previously agreed to.
2. That being said, freebies are always welcomed and appreciated, and I do tip.
3. I have no one style that I want, but I do love stuff that comes out really cute or really intense.
4. Please be cool in here, guys. No arguing or fighting about stuff.
5. I ship. I ship Destiel, Sabriel, and Johnlock and no, my art requests don't require this information. But if you see me talking about it, well you already know. Of course, I think most of the known world already ships Destiel, so that's no surprise to anyone.
6. I may add stuff here if I need to.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
вυяηιηg ∂єѕιяєѕ

This is stuff I'm really hoping for, be it a specific scene, character, or style. Currently...

I'd like a Christmas setup, actually, involving most of the crew, and featuring curmudgeons Crowley and Bobby forced into Christmas caps and looking very unhappy about this. XD Ask me for more details. (The crew consists of Cas, Dean, Sam, Gabriel, Bobby, Crowley, John, Sherlock, Mycroft, Lestrade, and the dogs, Growley (Crowley's hellhound) and Fenrir (Gabriel's pet; feel free to ask).)

A halloween picture centering around either Gabriel (candy!) or Crowley (scaring the s**t out of little kids...and everyone else). Again, ask if you're interested in working on a piece like this.

So...in the rp, Crowley, Sam, and Dean get turned into kids by accident and get stuck that way for awhile. Anything involving these three as kids, associating with any of the others.

A young kid Mycroft in a suit, using an umbrella as a sword in a pirate fight with tiny Sherlock! <3 Because we're pretty sure Mycroft was born with a suit and umbrella. XD

Something with a teen Lucifer and a teen Jim Moriarty. They're my favorite crack pairing ever, thanks to a friend! Preferably something Hogwarts related, as well, as the pairing is in the HP universe!

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
αятωσяк ∂σηє ƒσя мє!

This is where I'll show off the lovely pieces I've gotten, unless the artist requests that I don't make it public.
Invalid Attack
User Image

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
emotion_kirakira
Akiko-infinity

omg I am in LOVE with Supernatural. I ship Destiel so baaaad. heart heart

I started watching interviews, gag reels and anything to do with the show and the cast to fill the hole that Supernatural has left me with until they start airing season 10 crying

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
viai-artworks
Akiko-infinity

I started watching interviews, gag reels and anything to do with the show and the cast to fill the hole that Supernatural has left me with until they start airing season 10 crying
I understand! A friend (The Consulting Assbutt) and I are doing a roleplay to help with our SPN addiction. XD It's why I made this thread. Hoping for some art.

I need to catch up. 7x10 broke my heart. Killing Bobby like that was just </3 UGH.

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Akiko-infinity
viai-artworks
Akiko-infinity

I understand! A friend (The Consulting Assbutt) and I are doing a roleplay to help with our SPN addiction. XD It's why I made this thread. Hoping for some art.

I need to catch up. 7x10 broke my heart. Killing Bobby like that was just </3 UGH.

Why would you bring that up?! I JUST GOT OVER THAT AND NOW I'M SOBBING ALL OVER AGAIN.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Solana Shadow Plauge
Akiko-infinity
viai-artworks
Akiko-infinity

Why would you bring that up?! I JUST GOT OVER THAT AND NOW I'M SOBBING ALL OVER AGAIN.
I'm sorry. It still gets to me every time too! That was probably the most heartbreaking death in the series for me. ;_;

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Akiko-infinity
Solana Shadow Plauge
Akiko-infinity
viai-artworks
Akiko-infinity

I'm sorry. It still gets to me every time too! That was probably the most heartbreaking death in the series for me. ;_;

As if the first death wasn't bad enough. crying

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Solana Shadow Plauge

As if the first death wasn't bad enough. crying
I know, right? OX

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I want to hang out here, too. People coming here had better get used to seeing my face, as well, anyway. <3

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
The Consulting Assbutt
I want to hang out here, too. People coming here had better get used to seeing my face, as well, anyway. <3
Cool! We can chat here a bit to keep it bumped up. Yes, obviously! Also, if you have any art requests, I can add them to the list. ^_^

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Akiko-infinity
The Consulting Assbutt
Cool! We can chat here a bit to keep it bumped up. Yes, obviously! Also, if you have any art requests, I can add them to the list. ^_^

Mostly...I just like art in general, to be honest. (=
And what you have down already already sounds so awesome, you know?! <3

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
The Consulting Assbutt
Akiko-infinity
The Consulting Assbutt

Mostly...I just like art in general, to be honest. (=
And what you have down already already sounds so awesome, you know?! <3
Aw, thank you! ^_^ Hopefully within a few days some artists will offer some art. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff