Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxHello and Welcome to my 3rd Solo Art Auction thread!
xxxThis is my first time doing it this way so I hope it will still be a success.

xxxAnywho, this is where I complicate things a bit.

xxxIf you win by:

xxxAB with gold - you get One Full Body [Colored and Shaded] piece
xxxwith simple background much like the recent samples below.

xxxAB with the item - you get One Full Body [Colored and Shaded] piece
xxxwith simple background much like the recent samples below.
xxxand a Full Body Colored Chibi.

xxxHB- you get One Waist Up/Thigh Up [Colored and Shaded] piece

xxx▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂

xxxMIN BID INCREMENT: 500mil

xxxSTARTING BID: 5bil

xxxHIGHEST BID: 5b (SB) Lizardlea13

xxxAB: ITEM AB'ED BY PurpleLovr

User Image or 50b

xxxNo retracting bids. Please don't bid amounts you do not have on hand.

xxx▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂ ★ ▂▂▂▂▂

Will Draw: Avatars, OC's, Female, Male (I am better with females though), Kemonomimi characters (so animal ears and tails), NSFW (PM me please)

Will Not Draw: Mecha, armor, weapons, companions, pets, dolls, full anthro, ripped bodies- so a lot of muscle is a no, others just ask 1st

Sugary Gaian

Auction ends @ 11 pm Tuesday September 16, 2014 // GMT+ 8 Auction has ended. AB'ed by PurpleLovr
Here's a countdown timer to help you:

If image doesnt show up here. Here's a link.
I hope it's showing the time/counting down right. :u

Sugary Gaian

Previous Auction//Commission pieces:
arranged from oldest to newest

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Sugary Gaian

AND OPEN! NOW ACCEPTING BIDS!

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13
Pixitella
♥ Yeah like here. c: OH GOSH! ESPECIALLY FAST MOVING THREADS! OTL! It's harrrrrrrrrd to keep up if people erase what you said. sweatdrop Spoilers help. XD

Boo. D: I am sorry to hear that. How is school so far?

It wouldn't be too bad here but it really is easier to just have it right there~ RIGHT?! I hate when people delete my response in a fast thread. I don't like having to go to my post history to remember what we were talking about! D8

Naw, they aren't too bad so far. I have WAY too many group projects to do which is really going to blow but I think I'll survive.

♥ OMFG! I am sorry I took so long to reply. this got drowned by my other notices.

Right! But sometimes people forget. sweatdrop Like I do~ SO i really am sorry if i ever end up doing that to you. gonk Urgh! IKR? @ n @ that's why I really like not so fast moving threads. sweatdrop

Whoah! So many already? BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ OMFG! I am sorry I took so long to reply. this got drowned by my other notices.

Right! But sometimes people forget. sweatdrop Like I do~ SO i really am sorry if i ever end up doing that to you. gonk Urgh! IKR? @ n @ that's why I really like not so fast moving threads. sweatdrop

Hahahaha, don't worry about it! A late reply is always better than no reply. smile

lol You're so silly~ <3 I don't dislike fast moving threads but I do prefer the slower ones. It's easier to have one person's attention than to try and get a bunch of people's.

Yeah, at least one of them I knew before I even signed up that it would be a group project. That's pretty much the main project of the whole class. We got to pick our teams though so that's good. smile Out of 5 classes, I think there are only 2 that don't have group projects. gonk

Smooth Kitten

Lovely avi Pixiiii -noms on it-

Sugary Gaian

Auviora
Lovely avi Pixiiii -noms on it-
♥ Thank you! c: And you keep nomming me again! gonk

Sugary Gaian

Sugary Gaian

Lizardlea13
Pixitella

Hahahaha, don't worry about it! A late reply is always better than no reply. smile

lol You're so silly~ <3 I don't dislike fast moving threads but I do prefer the slower ones. It's easier to have one person's attention than to try and get a bunch of people's.

Yeah, at least one of them I knew before I even signed up that it would be a group project. That's pretty much the main project of the whole class. We got to pick our teams though so that's good. smile Out of 5 classes, I think there are only 2 that don't have group projects. gonk

♥ Thank you for understanding. c:

IKR but they can be fun too though. I mean, usually these days I dont get much conversations. Q u Q so having so many to talk to sometimes makes me happy. c:

Personally I hate group projects.. sweatdrop Some group members are lazy as ********. @ n @

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pixitella
♥ Thank you for understanding. c:

IKR but they can be fun too though. I mean, usually these days I dont get much conversations. Q u Q so having so many to talk to sometimes makes me happy. c:

Personally I hate group projects.. sweatdrop Some group members are lazy as ********. @ n @

I do my best~ :3

Oh of course they can be fun! A lot of times people drop conversations in fast threads though and that makes me sad. D:

I ******** hate group projects like you have no idea. I work so much better and faster on my own. AND ON MY OWN DAMN TIME! scream

Sugary Gaian

Austen Texas
User Image;DDDDD
♥ Hi!

Sugary Gaian

Midnight Juniper
heart
♥ AT first I thought you had an octopus bottom but I am mistaken. surprised I love this avi. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff