Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Warlord

I'm a demonic blacksmith who closed down his business in search for something that can help sharpen his edge again. Disguised as a merchant, I lurk in the dark, watching Gaians adventurers exchanging heated discussions in so called 'forums', which remind me of the taverns and pubs back in my home village. Among them are other merchants who exchange the latest news about new shiny objects which they discovered in a local store led by a smug talking space kitten of some sort.

LOL who am I kidding, I'm just a hobo lurker emotion_8c

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Gaia's resident Jedi killer.

Hoarding Hoarder

Local bum and trash collector.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Character-wise, I've pegged Azura as an alchemist specializing in component synthesis. She works mostly on her own, sometimes with her father. She also steps into the role of supervisor when she visits one of the cafés in her mother's chain, La Cantarella Dolce.

And if it counts as a real occupation, interdimensional tourist. surprised

As for what I actually do on this site...full-time lurker, captain of a guild (failing hard at that though User Image), and alchemist as well, I suppose.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
mayuralover
Huh, for all of us lurkers, I wonder if we have the same employer....

Maybe, but he's likely a lurker too, so you will never know....dun dun dun.

Sugaruni's Fangirl

Fluffy Adventurer

emotion_eyebrow

Can't really remember what I do on here.
A rather lazy alchemist, I guess.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Patron saint of procrastination, gaian's can call me to intercede between them and procrastination lesser gods.

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Well, I work as a miko in the Zen gardens.
I guess I help with the ceremonial dances, oh!
I also help with the spiritual cleansing of the grounds. We have a serious issue with those possessed dolls roaming about.
Katsumi has us gathering them up. It's important to acompany one of us miko to the shrine if you want to traverse there safely.
Since the emergance of the new Summer Spirit, I think I will make a patition to the kitsune for her aid in these matters since I helped her side in the competition. May be she'll provide some aid?

ಠ_ಠ undisciplined artist and wanderer.
My avatar/character tends to always be some sort of rogue or mage - but is very True Neutral and quite literally spends most of the time staying out of other peoples' business.

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Aside from watching Peyo at times for Ruby when the store gets hectic, Aine distracts Ol' Pete long enough to snag something in the dumpster before he notices it. She's a trained assassin who's semi-retired, but if the petition moves her, then she'll don her old outfit and kick some butt. She also has a small store where she sells whatever she finds in the dumpster or any goodies that have been forgotten in her storage, just collecting dust. She does all this while trying to maintain a decent grade level in school, which isn't easy at times... what with the late nights scouring the countryside of Gaia in search of some bad guy who must be punished. ninja

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Some kind of assassin.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150