Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Looking for a place to discuss, share, and check out all sorts of goth stuff? If so you are more than welcome to join and or our check out our Goth Collection. We collect all things goth and already we have quite a vast collection. We have been around since 2012 and we have quite a few things to offer in our guild.

User Image
(Click picture to get to guild.)

If you are even just merely interested in learning more about the gothic subculture and are not goth yourself, you are still more than welcome to join us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In our guild we give out Goth Cards at request that you can earn stamps for.
(Collect all stamps to win 1 million gold.):
User Image User Image

User Image

We often have contests and Live events in Towns 2. See here.~
A lot of us in the GC often attend a weekly event every Friday at a Tea Shop in Towns 2:
User Image

~Official JD thread in GO Towns~

We have DIY crafting:
User Image

Gothic Recipes:
User Image

And tons more. Check it out. Something there may just be of your fancy. User Image

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Very active guild with very nice ppl ! I recommend!

User Image

Shadowy Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Goth stamps for goth cards? What would people assume you are to do to earn goth stamps?
I looked at your goth card page and I like the idea of it. Posting in different places in your guild to earn stamps is a nice idea rather than having to do "something goth" irl or something similar.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Vamde
Goth stamps for goth cards? What would people assume you are to do to earn goth stamps?
I looked at your goth card page and I like the idea of it. Posting in different places in your guild to earn stamps is a nice idea rather than having to do "something goth" irl or something similar.
It wouldn't seem fair to require people to do 'goth things' in real life to earn stamps and it is also a way to motivate people to post more. That way we get more activity and things shared in our guild. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff