Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timely Ally

UPDATE:
Congratulations to Leigh Mia for her gorgeous winning avatar!

Hello all! Being away for many months has taken a toll on my up-to-date-ness on avatar items, styles, and whatnot. I've seen some amazing avatars that look like they're straight from an anime scene--facial expressions, poses, backgrounds and all. And I want one.

So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tektek me just such an avi.

Themes of Interest:
Faun/Satyr(!)
Tree Nymph
Winged Forest Girl
Post-Apocalyptic (The "overgrown with nature kind, like in Revolution" )
Wild Raised-by-Wild-Animals Child
Wild Nature Hippie Child
And just general plants and nature-ness.

Points if you use:
Wild Hind of Avalon
Zachariah's Wings
Tamer Druid
And hints for others in my wishlist.

Here's my inventory, for convenience. You can use any skin color.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Price Limit:
120bil outside of invo.

And, most importantly, the winner, which will be decided when I find "The One," will receive 3,000,000,000g. And before you ask, yes, I do have the gold, and yes, if "The One" is found, I will most definitely send the creator said gold.

So get crackin'!!

Update!:
So, I guess I made things a little too vague. Totally my fault. Basically I'm really looking for something rough and ragged, but still with a hint chic and feminine. I don't want a dime-a-dozen pretty avatar. I want a unique concept, like a warhammer-wielding centaur, or a dirtied grunge girl wearing a wolf pelt and sporting a few scars. Change the skin up, go tan, dark, or even some strange fantasy skin. Break the boundaries, have fun! Just make sure at the end it makes sense even from a first glace. And use arm and leg mods. Arm and leg mods are your best friend. ^^

Timely Ally

Favorite Avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by ironic cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by PunkyHeart_Vampire

by Astral Felidae

by Komerashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by Bittersweet Reveries

by 9 m

User ImageUser Image
by Luna SilverHawke
(too lazy to resize, sorry)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
by Violette Cielle

by Your Neighbour Totoro

by Freaque of Nature

by Leigh Mia

by Xerity

by Situations2232

by Israfela

Feline Star

how're these? c:

Timely Ally

ironic cat
                      how're these? c:

You're going the right direction! I prefer more feminine hair (not necessarily longer, just not a boy cut), though, and the tavern cincher isn't my favorite. The black feathers also seem just a tad out of place. I would also love to see something with more fur and such, like what you'd expect someone who's been in the woods for a few years to be wearing.

I'll stick the second one in my favorites for now. Thank you!

Timely Ally

The hair's nice, and the face isn't too bad, but none of the clothing items work with my interests. Overall, no matter which theme you choose, she should look like she's been surviving in the woods for a while, so very orgainic materials and kind of a roughed-up edge is what I'm looking for. At least for the human themes. The mythical creatures can be as elegant and clean as you want, as long as it still looks like they actually live in the forest.

Beloved Lunatic

Not my best work but i tried!
Attempt:

Timely Ally

PunkyHeart_Vampire
Attempt:

Not bad! You've really captured the forest element I'm looking for! To be honest, I prefer fauns and satyrs over centaurs, though. Their anatomy just bugs me. Another thing that's bugging me is the corset's sharp outlines in contrast to the rest of the items. Not your fault, of course, I'd just like to see another, smoother item instead. I love the bright greens and blues, and even the browns seem colorful.

Overall, I love it! I'll stick it in the favorites for now. Thank you!

Beloved Lunatic

Missy Fauna
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Attempt:

Not bad! You've really captured the forest element I'm looking for! To be honest, I prefer fauns and satyrs over centaurs, though. Their anatomy just bugs me. Another thing that's bugging me is the corset's sharp outlines in contrast to the rest of the items. Not your fault, of course, I'd just like to see another, smoother item instead. I love the bright greens and blues, and even the browns seem colorful.

Idunno if this corset works better, it looks a little better.
let me know if you want me to fix anything else, i'll be on a while <3

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Timely Ally

PunkyHeart_Vampire
Missy Fauna
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Attempt:

Idunno if this corset works better, it looks a little better.
let me know if you want me to fix anything else, i'll be on a while <3

It's cleaner-looking than the first, but the cream doesn't go very well. Also, see if you can't find a faun body (the two-legged ones) to replace the centaur (four legged) with.

Timely Ally

papermuse

I like it's uniqueness, but between all the mismatching greens and no real composition to the outfit, it's just not my style. I'd say keep the skin and the headleaf, find another hair that also hides half the face, and go from there.

Timely Ally

ImmortalNinjaLover

It's a decent start. I like the antlers and the background, but the face and outfit just aren't working for me. The face paint is also to bright and clown-like for me. I do love good markings, though, so you're going in the right direction with it. Try to find one that's more natural in color, like black/gray, brown, or white. I also prefer more dainty-looking hooves, like Cervidae or Hind of Avalon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff