hahaha, i'll probably get a post in tomorrow
I'll be sure to post tomorrow. 3nodding
Yay, action!

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Glad you folks are enjoying it~ A little quiet around the OOC, but at least the RP is moving at a good pace.
So again, I'll be moving us on to the evening where s**t really hits the fan in a little while. Get the characters to a few homes, maybe let them bond over a few posts too in the strange get-togethers they have. Gives other groups like Kirigiri and Akane, or Lara and Eugene some time too.

Again, I just hope you folks are enjoying it. I get paranoid about not doing a good job sometimes. sweatdrop

Expect some posts from me by the afternoon~ :B Otherwise, how's everyone been holding up?

Oh!
And NPCs.
More will pop up, but I'm perfectly happy with more of them being canon characters from other series. That's a fun touch to this RP I feel, and absolutely love seeing Eren, Kirigiri, playing Ibuki, and so on. xD So I was wondering, does anyone have any characters they'd wanna see~?

Supreme Unicorn

I got to thinking about NPC's I'd like to see, and I got this idea. >> I'll Skype you about it.

Supreme Unicorn

So, it came to my attention that I should talk more in here.

But I am horrible at this whole, conversation, thing.
So...

Anyone like Homestuck? Pokemon? ; v;

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Right-right, not just you though, I kinda am hoping that for everyone here~ I know everyone here one way or another, buuuut I know not all of you know eachother. And hey, I want everyone to get along and be friends. <3 That, and RPs do last longer with friends, right? :B

So in a bit, probably after a post from Kouhei/Eren/Marcelina I'm going to skip ahead the school group a bit to send the two groups home. Or rather, Ibuki/Eren/Elaine are going to be stuck at Ibuki's for a bit. And Touko/Kouhei/Dojo are stuck at the apartments fora bit. SOCIAL LINK, GO!
xD

Oooh, and Pokemon ftw. <3 I've been back into it ever since hurricane sandy (no power for two weeks = going back to the game boy xD) And I never did play Gen 3, so I'm pretty psyched about doing that with the new one coming out! I loved to battle. BD If anyone wants, I can toss up my friend code for my 3ds. :B

Homestuck, weeell, I -was- a fan, but the creators attitude really bugs me, his kickstarter ticks me off now, and without any updates in the last year it's like... I'unno, hard to think about it without getting annoyed. D,x

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
        that awkward moment when you didn't realize that
        shadow posted and it's now your turn to post

sorry man! I'll get a post up soonish. I didn't notice
        that you got a post up.
Welp, apparently this is a thing.
A fat cat alert. ._.

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
As much as I really want to post fast like I've been doing, I may have to take until Friday to catch up on some IRL stuff. I'm kinda in a panic alert atm with paying for this semester asap so i can sign up for classes next semester before they're all filled and getting the exact last 5 classes i need to graduate next semester... aswell as kinda panicking over 900$ I may've lost and a test on Friday that I probably won't be prepared for..... and ugh, not really uh... in RPing mood atm. I'm pretty stressed right now. Like... alot. So, forgive me for not posting for a few days.

I hate to make people wait but it just has to be that way.
Its cool, Haro. No worries. 3nodding

Supreme Unicorn

I'll have a post up for Marcie tonight. <3

I've been playin Pokemon since Gen 1. I was one of those kids that jut HAD to have one of the games as they came out. I've got Poke' merch everywhere, it's kinda embarassin. Hurr.
And then all my cards. omg. I've got like. 3 binders of cards, plus two tins full of cards I haven't put away yet.
I just like looking at the pictures. ; v;

I'm working on super training my battle team on Y atm. It's no where near ready, since I just recently decided to take the time to make an actual.. battle team..
I use to be the type of trainer that just made their team of pokemon I liked. >>; Then I was introduced to the world of EV training. Hoo-boy.

As far as Homestuck, I still absolutely LOVE it. I try my best to over look the whole, Hussie is a pompous douche IRL, thing. Because I just love the characters and story so much. And I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends. ; v;

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
        wait is doja driving ibuki and eren or elaine?

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
toffeeren

Looking forward to that post~
And it's Elaine taking Ibuki and Eren.
Doja taking Touko and Kouhei.

...AND SLUMBER PARTIES!

Haro Oda

Take your time and rest well buddy.
When you and Dennis need it, I can throw something your characters way. But thus far, you're good and I love reading the back and forth. xD

Innocence The Sin

Oooh, we should battle when you get a team~
Heck, friend codes, anyone? :B For you pokemon players!
I was a gen 1 child as well, fell off the grid with pokemon around Gen 3. But then, when Hurricane Sandy hit us hard and I had no power for 2 weeks, I read lots of books and got back into Pokemon. Mix that with trucking and thus living on the road; more pokemon~

Now I'm pretty hardcore into it. xD

I'm with you on the characters for homestuck. love that, the fandom, and where the stories went so far. But Hussie is a major turn off for me. @_@ I kind of have this whole 'need to like the people behind the thing to like said thing' sorta feeling in me. xP

Either way, once it gets rolling again, I'll be checking it out~

Desirable Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
        i will post today without a doubt!

Tipsy Kitten

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Got a post for the cute lil detective~ Hope you guys like it~ <: *goes to collapse in her bed and sleep* Stayed up a biiiiit too late, lol. 1 in the morning, gotta get my sleep now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff