Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foe

Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe
oh no my nib has flattened after years of use, this is terrible. good thing i'm not using a pencil or other similar drawing tools that are way more temporary than tablet pens!!
Yours takes years of use?! Last time I changed mine was half a year ago LOL
how the hell do you go through them so fast? your tablet must be so scratched up by now if you're pressing down that hard.

Mega Wench

Wimex Seven
The Panty Thief
That happened to me and it took me a year to realize that they give you additional nibs to start with lol
I think the first time I realised that you could change them was when I broke my pen with my first tablet. I dropped it and broke the coil inside and I was reading on the internet about it and found that you could change them lol
yeah, my little sister had to show me where the extra ones were haha

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe
oh no my nib has flattened after years of use, this is terrible. good thing i'm not using a pencil or other similar drawing tools that are way more temporary than tablet pens!!
how the hell do you go through them so fast? your tablet must be so scratched up by now if you're pressing down that hard.

I'm horrible with that, I always put so much pressure gonk training myself not to emo

Time-traveling Shoujo

I just realized that I'm having this problem a while ago orz

Never thought that nibs can flatten out because I'm a digital art n00b but ughugh idk where to buy more nibs

Shirtless Lover

Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe
I don't even know! With my old tablet, I only changed it once or twice and I had that one for years, but when I got this one, for some reason it flattens it out so fast.

And about the state of my tablet, beside the sherbert I was eating earlier getting on it, I think it's in pretty good condition considering how hard I press LOL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Lover

Polsonechka
I just realized that I'm having this problem a while ago orz

Never thought that nibs can flatten out because I'm a digital art n00b but ughugh idk where to buy more nibs
When buying a tablet(Or a replacement pen) you usually get spare nibs, but if you can't find them, you can buy them

Foe

Bonny Lass Minty
Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe

I'm horrible with that, I always put so much pressure gonk training myself not to emo
you gotta stop doing that. there's nothing worse than a scratched drawing surface.

Wimex Seven
idek what to tell you man. someone must be using your tablet while you're sleeping.

Shirtless Lover

Trojan.exe
Bonny Lass Minty
Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe

you gotta stop doing that. there's nothing worse than a scratched drawing surface.

Wimex Seven
idek what to tell you man. someone must be using your tablet while you're sleeping.
Imma stab them with the pointed end of my nib

Foe

Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe
Bonny Lass Minty
Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven

Wimex Seven
what pointed end? rofl

Friend

Mine is self regenerating blaugh

Divine Vampire

11,150 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Wimex Seven
sexy arikado
pray to the overseer to fix it for you?
Pray to The Overseer to get in my bed

he cant come to bed right now he is in my basement

Shirtless Lover

Trojan.exe
Wimex Seven
Trojan.exe
Bonny Lass Minty
Trojan.exe

Wimex Seven
what pointed end? rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

do you not have replacement tips o=

Shirtless Lover

Cray Button
I do, but I'm just too lazy to change it

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

Wimex Seven
Cray Button