Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kian Suijin's Partner In Crime

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
Especially the ones with big, special forums. I'm not sure why. I guess it's the fact that something that became a familiar part of the site for a little while is suddenly gone and I have to adjust to it not being part of my routine anymore. It probably sounds silly, but I miss the events when they disappear and the event pages aren't accessible anymore.

Ah well. There's always the next one.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

I don't know, the event forums are basically just giant CBs with themes. Lots of "legal" spam, and that s**t gets old.

Or it does for me.

But I get what you mean. I was sorry to see the demonbusters forum leave.

Kian Suijin's Partner In Crime

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
Fukii
I don't know, the event forums are basically just giant CBs with themes. Lots of "legal" spam, and that s**t gets old.

Or it does for me.

Yeah, you have a pretty good point too. Some of them are better than others. I think part of it is just that it's a nice break from the monotony of the everyday stuff on the site. It's something different, so it ending kind of brings about that sense of "oh...back to all the normal stuff, then."

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:3 The forums are always open a few days after <3 In the anon thread is where I'll be whilst it's still open ~

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
                              • Battle: Level 10 250
                              • Brilliant Light 450
                              • Way Too Many Pies 300
                              This one was pretty lackluster though, at least Halloween is next.

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
                              • Nova Novice 100
                              • Battle Hardened 150
                              • Treasure Hunter 100
                              I miss events too after they are gone and it's back to normal Gaia life again - meaning lurking.

Rude's Bestie

Cat

I enjoyed this event without really even participating much, because it was fun making themed avatars for it. I was starting to run out of steam toward the end though and was ready for it to be over.

Valiant Jackling

I participated in the summer event for about two hours, then quit. I just collected the freebies every day.

The event just wasn't really worth my energy since it didn't offer any benefits - there were no item or achievement grants for the number of attacks/heals made, and even spirit point payouts were bad (1 point for the free attacks, because I refused to pay 100k for each attack).

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
                              • Invisibility 100
                              • Candy Fiend 150
                              • Candy Massacre 50
                              I think I'm in the minority here that actually enjoyed this spirit of summer event...and I usually HATE summer events after Frontier Skies

Maybe it's the frantic swinging of the leads, maybe it's the quirky nudging around, maybe it's the silent camaraderie in threads,maybe it's the slots playing poor man's gold gen for me before it was nerfed, maybe it's my tanuki avi getting a lot of praises.

Maybe it's all of the above.
                              I don't really care biggrin

Borg

August Star Of Heaven
                              I think I'm in the minority here that actually enjoyed this spirit of summer event...and I usually HATE summer events after Frontier Skies

Maybe it's the frantic swinging of the leads, maybe it's the quirky nudging around, maybe it's the silent camaraderie in threads,maybe it's the slots playing poor man's gold gen for me before it was nerfed, maybe it's my tanuki avi getting a lot of praises.

Maybe it's all of the above.

I guess I am in the minority, too because I really liked this one.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
                              • Survivor 150
                              • Bloodsucking Bros 250
                              • Rebel Spark 50
                              Fukii

Or it does for me.

yeah, you are totally right.

I usually only find one or two threads worth to hangout in the events forums, and usually they don't last long enough to chat the next day.
                              I like the events but I don't feel that sad when they end.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
                              • Streaker 200
                              • Marathon 300
                              • Perfect Attendance 400
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, my little heart ached a little to see the event end but all good things eventually do so I enjoy every day of the event as if it was the last day :3

Dapper Nerd

I totally get where you're coming from. I especially miss the fancy event page header.

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces
                              Fun Stuff