• That One Hero 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Spirit_Girl01
LLY Atem
Spirit_Girl01
LLY Atem
Spirit_Girl01
LLY ShadowAtem
wel congrazt to you team Kitsune we wonund't got away with it to if if wanst for that meding pharorh name atem who on this team
( well congrats you guys ^^ you done a great game )

^^ YUGI!
i'm over here o,o

-blinks- how did you do that?
lets just say that darker yugi is my twin brother we have this ravial thing going on
( well hes surpost to be atem dark world conter part that why you see him & this chatcer out at the same time i gotten the idea from the zelda games that link has a dark world conter part )

this might be a rather silly question, but do you rp? ^^;
(yes i am and a cosplayer :3)

President Plague

11,550 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spirit_Girl01
mrgreen

Shy Bookworm

LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

to bad my grocery store chain hasn't taken over the world yet ._. we're getting there though

....what on earth does that have to do with what we're talking about here? What grocery store chain are you speaking of and why is it bent on world domination?

that's the only way i could get another job really ._. i'm stuck in the same place all my life i feel like but i am finally getting transfered to grocery on sunday well after the next week i have to give my hrs to my boss but yea took me long enough

and to answer your question: we were talking about moving to cali. I can't move anywhere if i don't have a job or an aparment yet

Shy Bookworm

LLY Atem
Spirit_Girl01
LLY Atem
Spirit_Girl01
LLY Atem
i'm over here o,o

-blinks- how did you do that?
lets just say that darker yugi is my twin brother we have this ravial thing going on
( well hes surpost to be atem dark world conter part that why you see him & this chatcer out at the same time i gotten the idea from the zelda games that link has a dark world conter part )

this might be a rather silly question, but do you rp? ^^;
(yes i am and a cosplayer :3)
would you like to plot with me?

and wait i'm confused weren't you just....

melissa: don't question it's atam

me: your right

Dangerous Knight

Spirit_Girl01
bayani_dark0
Spirit_Girl01
bayani_dark0
Spirit_Girl01
bayani_dark0
not yet

Seto, i'm surprised i thought for sure you'd be a foxie ._. *sighs* you sunk low this time ._.
well I got the balls for it

*grins* yep you do *blushes and looks down at floor*
*eye brow raise*

melissa: no you will not!
me: *sighs* i hate you
melissa: i know ^^
melissa: she want's to jump and glomp you but i won't let her i'm thinking of locking her in a closet, she's done that to me all day today and i just got out of it ._. she's mean to me sometimes.
me: ._.
wat?

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Spirit_Girl01
LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

to bad my grocery store chain hasn't taken over the world yet ._. we're getting there though

....what on earth does that have to do with what we're talking about here? What grocery store chain are you speaking of and why is it bent on world domination?

that's the only way i could get another job really ._. i'm stuck in the same place all my life i feel like but i am finally getting transfered to grocery on sunday well after the next week i have to give my hrs to my boss but yea took me long enough

and to answer your question: we were talking about moving to cali. I can't move anywhere if i don't have a job or an aparment yet

Yeah sorry it wasn't really a question or a suggestion or anything. It was just a hefty, heaping pile of sarcasm formed into a sentence. My bad.

Shy Bookworm

LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01
LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

Yeah sorry it wasn't really a question or a suggestion or anything. It was just a hefty, heaping pile of sarcasm formed into a sentence. My bad.

User Image

Edgiest Shapeshifter

34,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Edgiest 250
heart bump heart

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Spirit_Girl01
LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

Hello from Cali over here. <3
If you do manage to move to Cali, hit me up! I love wit when I have have local buddies

Shy Bookworm

Kara Madora
Spirit_Girl01
LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

If you do manage to move to Cali, hit me up! I love wit when I have have local buddies

sadly it won't happen if i move i'm moving out of the country or out of this town but still local maybe

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Spirit_Girl01
Kara Madora
Spirit_Girl01
LunaLencerth
Spirit_Girl01

sadly it won't happen if i move i'm moving out of the country or out of this town but still local maybe

Aww. ok well. Good luck moving

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces