Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer

Hi!

I got a Rainbow Ticket. I have an idea of what to do with it, and I put in a request but I am not sure it'll be approved. I've never been in this position before, so I hope I am not making the staff angry.

How much is the rainbow ticket worth if the owner decides to sell/trade? Can it be traded for an Angelic Halo, or is the Halo worth more or is the rainbow ticket worth more?

If I get my request approved, usually, how much artist time is put in a recolor? Will the recolor be dealt with extremely carefully if I ask for specific and extensive things, or is this the sort of thing where I have an hour or less of the artist's time and my requests for editing will not be accommodated?

Thank you!
The ticket is worth more than the halo.

Writer

vii-Lucky

Is it worth about the same as the ticket that is used to create an SD doll? If it's less, how much less? As in, if I offered the rainbow ticket for the SD doll ticket, how much with the rainbow ticket would be a fair offer to make it worth it to the person with the SD doll ticket?

Thanks.
Quantact
vii-Lucky

Is it worth about the same as the ticket that is used to create an SD doll? If it's less, how much less? As in, if I offered the rainbow ticket for the SD doll ticket, how much with the rainbow ticket would be a fair offer to make it worth it to the person with the SD doll ticket?

Thanks.

The platinum ticket? its worth 5+ Halos

Rainbow ticket is about 1-1.5 Halo

in price

Writer

vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky

Thanks.

in price

Thanks for all your help!

If I submitted an email to the redeem people for the rainbow ticket, do I have any time to change my mind? Especially if the rainbow ticket item is not going to be dealt with as I hoped?
Quantact
vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky

Thanks.

in price

If I submitted an email to the redeem people for the rainbow ticket, do I have any time to change my mind? Especially if the rainbow ticket item is not going to be dealt with as I hoped?

Im not sure but, when you submitted your idea and the ticket is gone.. they are already working on it and you can't change it anymore..

Writer

vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky

Thanks.

in price

Im not sure but, when you submitted your idea and the ticket is gone.. they are already working on it and you can't change it anymore..

I submitted my query but have gotten no response as of yet. The item I want recolored in the original is very well animated, very carefully. There are some existing recolors of it already, and honestly I am not too thrilled with any of them. If I can get the recolor to be as thorough and careful as the original, I'll definitely redeem the ticket, but one of the recolors basically looks like not much more than a Fill function on a single color, and I am not really sure I could accept that when the ticket is so astronomically expensive.

Beloved Stargazer

Honestly from my own experiences if you ask for something and it is possible within the realm of the ticket then the artist will do anything in their power to make it happen. You also get a preview and can send in any change that is needed before the item goes live, though that's after the ticket is taken as Lucky said.

I was pretty specific with a part of one of my items and it came out exactly as I asked for it to be. The shading on both of them is spot on with the originals.

Also, animated ? Did you mean pixeled ? You can't recolor astras, I don't think...
Quantact
vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky
Quantact
vii-Lucky

Thanks.

in price

I submitted my query but have gotten no response as of yet. The item I want recolored in the original is very well animated, very carefully. There are some existing recolors of it already, and honestly I am not too thrilled with any of them. If I can get the recolor to be as thorough and careful as the original, I'll definitely redeem the ticket, but one of the recolors basically looks like not much more than a Fill function on a single color, and I am not really sure I could accept that when the ticket is so astronomically expensive.

There are some instances that the item you submitted won't look as you visualize it..

Writer

Zero Dream
Honestly from my own experiences if you ask for something and it is possible within the realm of the ticket then the artist will do anything in their power to make it happen. You also get a preview and can send in any change that is needed before the item goes live, though that's after the ticket is taken as Lucky said.

I was pretty specific with a part of one of my items and it came out exactly as I asked for it to be. The shading on both of them is spot on with the originals.

Also, animated ? Did you mean pixeled ? You can't recolor astras, I don't think...

Thank you, that's what I was looking to find out.

No, it's not an Astra, it's just very well done and the recolors really haven't been as successful. If the artist bears with me to hammer out the details, I'll be glad to proceed with the ticket. I just had somebody tell me the artists spend 5 minutes on recolors, I am glad that's not true.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Quantact
Hi!

I got a Rainbow Ticket. I have an idea of what to do with it, and I put in a request but I am not sure it'll be approved. I've never been in this position before, so I hope I am not making the staff angry.

How much is the rainbow ticket worth if the owner decides to sell/trade? Can it be traded for an Angelic Halo, or is the Halo worth more or is the rainbow ticket worth more?

If I get my request approved, usually, how much artist time is put in a recolor? Will the recolor be dealt with extremely carefully if I ask for specific and extensive things, or is this the sort of thing where I have an hour or less of the artist's time and my requests for editing will not be accommodated?

Thank you!

.: [ Hallo! First congrats on your ticket!
I was wondering if I could list your ticket in my Project Winners thread?
If you'd like I can list you as anon if you would like?
Cheers for your time!
-Sup
] :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out