Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hey does anyone know the name of the item the leg mod the avatar wearing the bunny sweater in the announcement is from?

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sorry about the spam. General lag and confusion on my end. Anyway, those are some expensive tickets.

Stubborn Gifter

Edvie
Hey does anyone know the name of the item the leg mod the avatar wearing the bunny sweater in the announcement is from?

It's the recolor of the Rookie's Pursuit. Can't remember the exact name, but I know it's a recolor.

EDIT: Found it. It's Rookie's Inquiry

Lover

I want a sweater D:
any sweater!
I wish they were just released to the gold shop sad

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hmmm, I might buy ten. Maybe. Amid these thousands of tickets, it's not worth it to me to buy more than that xD

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
That rainbow sweater looks pretty cute, I was hoping the FAQs would include if it's possible to win multiple times because I want that bunny sweater too. emotion_bigheart

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Jisen Meizuki
Edvie

It's the recolor of the Rookie's Pursuit. Can't remember the exact name, but I know it's a recolor.

EDIT: Found it. It's Rookie's Inquiry

thank you very much! biggrin

Spoopy Loiterer

As cool as it would be to win the Marionette item, I'm more excited for the Fan of Ghosts sweater. It's so cute! cat_whee Ghostly stuff is kind of my thing. I don't have much gold that isn't towards my quest but I'll be buying some tickets.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
What do you think of Loyal giving out lottery?
Maybe they should worry about fixing the counter, first?

How do you feel about this gold sink lottery?
Don't care about Marionette reboot item. Don't think GS recolours are worth the gold they're charging. Would have been better in Barton Boutique.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh dear lord, if I don't win fan of ghosts, I hope people sell it for a reasonable price. I love that sweater series and now there's a black one!

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

I hate lotteries.
But omg that Fan of Ghost sweater reminds me of OFF.
Now I need it.

Magic Hobo

... None of those items are special enough to warrant being given away by lottery.

Should have had the sweaters up for sale straight from the Bazaar, possibly also the marionette.

Stick to straight RIGs, for Loyal's goldsinks. Anything else is kinda shitty.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I'm confused.. If we buy straight from loyal's shop and hold the tickets, we are entitled to win, right?

What if we sold the tickets from the shop or in the marketplace.. What will happen? Are we still eligible to win? Or does the one that holds the tickets, win?

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'd love to win something in lottery/rig for once in my Gaian life but the odds are severely against me... tempted to buy 500 tickets but that's nothing in comparison to how much the richest of the rich can buy. Most likely they will be the ones to win. emo

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
... None of those items are special enough to warrant being given away by lottery.

Should have had the sweaters up for sale straight from the Bazaar, possibly also the marionette.

Stick to straight RIGs, for Loyal's goldsinks. Anything else is kinda shitty.

They're not expensive enough for LB. The originals were in BB for 40k. Meanwhile, we only got a (four item) mini GS update this month. I guess if they don't think it will sell GC or GGs, they don't care anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff