Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

I like to whack the dumpster with a stick. It makes a fun clanking noise. I mean...

*ahem*

With the cynicism going on within a portion of the community regarding Cache's, I thought it would be nice to make a discussion thread relating to OTHER things people have gotten out of DD lately. I think everyone can do with a little reminder with how wonderful the feature is, and maybe inspire those who have been hesitant to participate (whether to dive or donate) to give it a go.

I try to dive as much as I can while I'm online, but that doesn't mean I hit it every 5 minutes. lol.

In the last few days I've managed to pulled out:

- Piranha Mask (I AM the lord of the fishies! emotion_awesome )
- Butterfly Kick
- Demonic Innocence
- Sweet Porridge
- a gold shop RIG (I think it was to Moria's shop)

Who knows how many cache's I got between all of those xd Managed to hit level 5 alchemy yesterday! Whooooo!

I wholly appreciate those who donate such wonderful items. The Cache's are appreciated too, of course, but I think everyone can agree that it's nice to get other things from time to time. It's like having a secret Santa xD These spontaneous finds keep me coming back.

So,

gaia_angelleft What have you gotten out of DD lately
gaia_angelleft How often do you dive?
gaia_angelleft What is your dream find?
- everyone can dream, right?

gaia_nitemareleft Let's not get into a dispute about cache's, please. There's plenty of that in the community as it is. Let's make this a more upbeat and whimsical thread (in terms of the dream question) , ok?

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
It was a couple months ago, but I got an item that was still worth a fair bit and had been on my wishlist since it came out, even on my old account: an SDPlus Alzbeta. Yes, the basis for all those ******** recolors. The original. The sexy red hair~
That was my single best find EVER. Whoever put that in there, I ******** love you. emotion_kirakira

Angelic Spirit

I just got a Crystal box!

Valiant Jackling

Eurydice Evyn
It was a couple months ago, but I got an item that was still worth a fair bit and had been on my wishlist since it came out, even on my old account: an SDPlus Alzbeta. Yes, the basis for all those ******** recolors. The original. The sexy red hair~
That was my single best find EVER. Whoever put that in there, I ******** love you. emotion_kirakira

Oh wow! That is amazing, even more so because it was an item you'd been desiring. Congrats on the find!

That hair is just luscious emotion_kirakira

Mercutio Escalus
I just got a Crystal box!

I remember when those first came out on the website xD

Rare

I got an icy marionette recently. Ugly as ******** and the cheapest marionette, but nice none the less.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
My most recent find of note was a Project Old School ten pack from B R A I N himself.
Considering the usual odds of DD I had a serious "wha?" moment, thanked the man, and went on my way.

I've been putting in a lot of 20-100 mil items that I just want rid of to clear up my inventory and still save MP spots for larger items. I got two thank yous today for I dunno what for. crying I always say what item I pulled in my messages now just cause it's so hard to tell what a person's thanking you for if you dumped 10+ items in a session.
And sometimes I feel bad for dumping gold shop clothes, but some of them only allow you to trash them otherwise, no resell, and that feels worse.

Wheezing Member

I've been getting festival stuff every now and then, and a few aquarium items.
I already have one of each festival freebie so I toss those back in.
Aquarium items that are <100g I just delete.
Ain't no one want those.

I've been getting gold shop items every now and then too.
Although they're cheap, it's a change of pace and greatly appreciated!
also I started collecting gold shop stuff and kinda got bored of buying stuff one at a time.. so finds in the DD help a bit.

♥ all kinds of bug friends!

♥ Astra: Red Blinking Come Hither Eyes

♥ Crystallized Plantimal

♥ Red Trimmed Longbow

♥ Caeruleum Pennarum

♥ Event Horizon Guardian

♥ and many more!

I try to use stuff I pull out when I can. I like to think of it as a show of appreciation.
Seriously, you guys rock!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I got a Bound Warlock a while ago, pretty sweet score e we

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
All I get are caches. Maybe I should dive more?

A long time ago I got an MC and a CS item, but both were discarded because the owners couldn't find anyone to sell them to (I PM'ed them to thank them).
Emerald PC

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
The last several times I got a Cache. The last thing I got that wasn't a Cache was a Green Dragonfly. The last thing not a Cache before that was like Gold Shop socks or something. A few times before that I got starter items.

I know at some point in the past week I got something worth like 35m... I think.... I forget what. Actually,... maybe that was two weeks ago.
I swear
the only time I use dumpster dive is when someone makes a thread about it xD
Other times I forget of its existence.

I only ever get caches whenever I do remember to dive surprised

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
In the last week? Just caches.

Creamy Marshmallow

25,850 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I've been getting Philosopher's cache non-stop. XD

Blessed Survivor

21,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lots of caches, [Animal] Stylish Sisters, Son of Wardis, Astra Blue Faerie Wings, Counterfeit Master so a very good haul. Thank you kindly generous donators. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff