Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pretty little time-bomb
Honl
pretty little time-bomb

I think one of the things that make it, is the pvp. In zOMG you can't do PVP if I'm correct. I guess this is why I disapeared to Eden Eternal for a bit then went back to Gaia.
1. I missed Gaia
2. The Event helped me get back into Gaia
2.5. Good job gaia.

Pvp?

The event has definitely helped me get back into Gaia, too. I really hope for many more to come. heart

how did you get that background?!
Honl
pretty little time-bomb

Oh! No, I don't think you can do that in zOMG at all. You just group up with other players to take down the monsters. Which is very nice, but I think they stopped adding stuff to it? I'm not sure how much attention it's gotten from staff in recent years.

Nope you can't, but I believe it's falling through sadly from what I've heard. cry

I hope they continue working on it no matter what.

I hope they do, too. That game can get really enjoyable, and they don't have a whole lot of games to begin with. And if they do stop working on zOMG, I hope they will make something new and just as exciting as it has been. I really need something to do around here.

BigSaltee's Love Of My Life

Friendly Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Fried Tampon I
is it ending tonight? e.e

The 29th if I remember correctly.

Dangerous Widow

Honl
I Fried Tampon I
is it ending tonight? e.e

The 29th if I remember correctly.

Oh okay thanks, scared me I thought it was ending tonight lol
DigitalDayLight
pretty little time-bomb
Honl
pretty little time-bomb

I think one of the things that make it, is the pvp. In zOMG you can't do PVP if I'm correct. I guess this is why I disapeared to Eden Eternal for a bit then went back to Gaia.
1. I missed Gaia
2.5. Good job gaia.

Pvp?

The event has definitely helped me get back into Gaia, too. I really hope for many more to come. heart

I bought it from the marketplace. It's called Rosy Hanging Lanterns. There are others like it, at least two others, and they all cost a bit less than 1bil - like around 700mil.

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
pretty little time-bomb
DigitalDayLight
pretty little time-bomb
Honl
pretty little time-bomb

1. I missed Gaia
2.5. Good job gaia.

Pvp?

I bought it from the marketplace. It's called Rosy Hanging Lanterns. There are others like it, at least two others, and they all cost a bit less than 1bil - like around 700mil.
It's very pretty smile

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I love the theme for this event; I could make new outfits for it forever, I think. I'm also really enjoying seeing other people's event-themed outfits. I wish we could play for at least another week, since I had to deal with some real-life stuff during part of the event and couldn't play as hard as I had wanted for a couple of the days. sweatdrop
DigitalDayLight
pretty little time-bomb
DigitalDayLight
pretty little time-bomb
Honl
pretty little time-bomb

1. I missed Gaia
2.5. Good job gaia.

Pvp?

It's very pretty smile

I think so, too! I was worried, when I originally wanted it, that it would be extremely expensive. I was really happy to see it wasn't that bad in comparison to other items!

There are also some lanterns that sit on the ground. They're animated as well.
since this event is great I'll look forward to the Halloween :3

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zero_ErwinSmith
Tsuki_Kirkland
Just think, it won’t be much longer till the Halloween event.. just. a month or so.

I like your thinking.

why thank you

Magical Sentai

13,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It was fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff