Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image
۞𝕬𝖗𝔠𝖍𝖆𝔫𝔤𝖊𝖑 ი𝖋 𝕯ε𝔞Ϯ𝖍 ۞

Emil's greeting and question made her smirk, Of course she had missed her companion. He was one of the few angels who was not hesitant to approach her due to her status or reputation as a fierce fighter. It was really sad how some of the angels acted toward those that had been sent down to earth to help the humans. They treated them as if they were tainted by stepping on the earth and coming into contact with demons and humans alike. "Indeed I have my friend." She said with another nod of her head. What they did was noble and nothing would ever convince Ricci otherwise.

Her emerald eyes suddenly shot skyward as a body came hurling toward their position. Ricci was just about to react when Emil beat her to the task, A wall of earth rose from the ground at the angels command and caught the corpse. Looking in the same direction as her companion she saw who had tossed them the party favor, The other scythe wielder she had spotted from above. Sadly he appeared to fight for the other side, He would be a target rather than a prospective student then. Once again before she could do anything Emil was hurling a line of horizontal boulders at the man. He never did know the definition of overkill. Watching as the large sections of earth flew through the air and came to the target, It appeared it would be a direct hit. But that would have been far too easy.

The figure used his scythe like a wedge and the sheer force of the two objects meeting caused the rock to split and shatter. This action seemed to cause little to no damage to the actual target while those that stood off to either side of hi were no riddled with stone splinters almost the side of ones forearm. So he had no reserves for demon or human life, The worst kind of scum in the archangels eyes. She wanted to make this one repent in pain as she took his soul with her own scythe. Bashemath hummed its concurrence in her hands, The weapon and its master were usually in agreement with the punishments she planned to dole out. And as the last stop before going either up or down she did her job well.

She was snapped from her thoughts of punishment when a spear needled its way through the space between the two parties. Ricci with a rather unamused look on her face snapped a large wing out and deflected the spear with no issue. This one had some big bronze ones, She had to admit, To be tossing spears at a set of angels. "How would you like to deal with this one, Emil?" She asked as she folded the wing to rest against her lower back, the tips brushing the ground.

۞єѴ𝖊яɣɸȵә 𝕯𝕴𝕰𝕾 ϛѺӎҿםΔϫ ۞

Neko Narcotics

HyakuShikiRai

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image
☢Дislynn☠XXXXXX☣Δsura☢XXXXXX☠ϛeer☣
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aislynn's eyes widened at the boldness of this human, Attacking the doppelganger of the Red King in such a vicious manner. But it was after all just a copy, While the lady herself was safe back in the confines of her hell based keep. Ai was tempted to lash out, To try again to shred this Aeon incarnate. But her jaw throbbed as she gritted her teeth, Reminding her she was not at 100% and would likely be decimated by another attempt. With the Ladies copy crumpled on the ground with a hole where her innards used to be it now fell to Ai to make this call. Their troops were rapidly shrinking in number and would continue to do so with a second Archangel making an appearance. No continuing the fight now would not be a noble en devour, It would be suicide.

"Fine, We shall call back our forces for now. But know that we will be back in greater numbers." She splat at Taiga, Her fangs bared as her serpent skull hissed as well."And when we return we will crush your adorable little army and burn Orthae to cinders. Ill make sure we save you for last so that you can enjoy the taste of your words turning to ash in your mouth." With this Ai threw her hands up above her, A violet colored essence snaking from her fingertips and shooting into the air. From this mist a huge skull appeared, Perhaps that belonging to a dragon at one point. It opened it massive maw and let out a deafening roar that shook the ground, One that could easily be heard through the noise of the battle. This had been an agreed on signal of retreat, Every demon and beast knew to listen for it. Though even if it could not be heard the skull was massive in its size and would easily be seen looming over the battle.

Back on the ground, Ai was back atop her serpent skull glaring daggers at Taiga. "Ill be seeing you, Tata." She said as the skull took off with her on it. Biting her thumbnail in frustration, She hoped she had made the right call in the King's eyes. She would not know until she returned to the gates of hell, nestled in the in the eastern bosom of the Demon Fangs mountains. She had a much shorter trip than most since she was assisted by her skulls and did not have to transverse through the jagged shale maw on foot. She would likely arrive before most due to this fact.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☢𝕯emon☠XXXXXX☣ʞiller☢XXXXXX☠ȿuccubus☣

Enshinju

Oni Ignasha

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

Sejuani_xo

Neko Narcotics

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Calisteir

Calisteir kept his ears open, but he soon regretted such a thing. When he registered the woman’s words he scowled. DId she think he cared about such a thing? Did she think that this war was for anything but entertainment? Was she stupid? The thoughts began to pile up and before long Calisteir entered a destructive rampage. “All that matters is that I’m having fun. The concerns and strength of a spunky piece of s**t isn’t what I’m here for. I want to find someone strong, someone who can play with me.” He pushed into the female and when she finally went on the offensive, he braced himself. THis was the moment he was waiting on, the instant where he’d find out if this woman was worth his attention. If she couldn’t do anything then he’d snap her neck and go find someone else to play with. Even as he waited for the hit he looked from right to left, trying to spot anything that looked worth playing with. It wasn’t until steel began to drag across his stomach that he turned his head back to the serpent. His mouth went agape as he embraced the pain, but it wasn’t the steel that was causing this agony. He let out a scream as the acid began to eat his flesh, but even as he scream in an unmistakable act of pain, it all faded away to a wicked laugh, a grin to match it. “You cut me...you burned me.” He started to chuckle, eventually darting forward. “You’re strong.” When within distance he wound up an uppercut, throwing it directly to the woman’s stomach./size]

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image

Artemis slowly opened her eyes, first the world was fuzzy. She pulled herself up off the ground and staggered to hold her balance. The sounds of battle had ended. The Queen had to make an appearance and congratulate her soldiers and to say something about the ones who had fallen. It was her duty as the Queen. She made her way to the door again and to the balcony. She used the wall to hold herself up and slowly came out of the door way to look at her bloodied grounds. Artemis coughed once, she was pregnant yes, and soon people would find out. Her body would not be staying thin for much longer and people would notice more and more. Artemis put her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes for a quick second then opened them. She waited to see Natani and Taiga.

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image

Dred was fighting smaller humans at the moment, she did not dabble in the big guys yet. Besides her comrades seemed to have it under control. She took off the heads of many human and demonic soldiers that were fighting on the other side. Her spiders also took a few humans before she heard Ai, she said they would back off for now. She nodded to the mistress of the skulls before making her way out of the battle in her spider form. She was a large black widow looking spider whose Exoskeleton looked like tightly woven plates of armor that glistened and gleamed in the light of the sun. Blood just dripped off her back not leaving mark or stain. Dred made her way into the forest and disappeared into the trees. She watched Rin and the others waiting.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Moria "Lucy" Hades

Red KingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAcended Demon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pain was brief and muted, but it got the point across. As the black eyes of the Red king opened, Moria could not help the laugh that escaped her. She leaned back in her throne, letting her back rest against the cool metal. She placed her chin in her hands as she watched those souls in hell that writhed in pain; doomed to anguish for all eternity, or at least until they become her demons. She found this amusing, not the writhing souls, but that Aeon's vessle had been so bold as to attack her clone. He knew, of course, that it was not really her, but still. Had any of her other, high ranked demons seen, then it might have been the end of him. Still, she trusted Ai to return what was left of her attacking force. Moria wished to sit down with her beloved Asura demons and have a chat. She wished to hear their ideas for the next attack.

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Natani Irowa
Reptile DemonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOrthaexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLord Knight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her hit landed. He was stronger, but not faster than his fellow Asura. In true demon style, his scream of pain became a laugh, but he was more excited that she had hit ham than from the pain itself. She ground her teeth a moment, taking the compliment as he gave it, even if that meant bad news for her. He came in quick and Natani shifted her blade, bracing her hands against it so that the weapon took the hit, rather than her stomach. The weapon bit deeply into her palm, though the blade was unharmed. She ground her teeth and took in a deep breath. "Thanks. I worked hard to get where I am." She replied, figuring that he would, once again, find her words annoying.

She ran at him again, the acid still on her blade, though it did not affect her at all. She slashed at him twice, then ran off to his left, attempting to get around him and made sink her blade into his back and end this battle. She was starting to feel her legs again, but the cut on her thigh, and now the deep wound in her hand were both seeping blood.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
DEMON RANK: ASURAXXXCOMRADES: CAEDEN & SEVERAXXXLOCATION: OUTSIDE OF ORTHAE
User Image
User Image
User Image

Rin glanced towards Caeden. He seemed pretty relaxed and calm. Than again, he was still hungry for battle. He wanted to end their petty lives. However he knew better. He knew he needed to fight with a clear head. If he fought without the coolness he would perish and Rin kind of didn't want to die yet. He had a lot to live for and goals that still needed to be accomplished. He wasn't going to let some petty humans and their demon allies kill him off. It would take a lot more for Rin to die in such a way. Shifting, he braced him. He knew he had to be patient. He needed to fight with strength, power and a cool mind. That was how he was going to win anyways. Shifting a bit, he braced himself for Caeden's attack. He smirked softly, before he vanished from the spot. He reappeared behind Severa. He cocked his head to the side, his eyes cold. He smirked softly. "I believe I'm faster than you both.." He smirked. He vanished again and reappeared in front of Severa, one blade blocking hers. His crimson eyes narrowed darkly. He didn't appreciate being made a fool. Besides how was two against one hardly fair. Than again, he was stronger than them both. So he probably could take them. Rin shook his head as he ducked. He lashed out and attacked Severa, before sending a ball of electricity towards Caeden. He was a Lightning Demon. He moved like lightning and had power over lightning and electricity. Him being a demon just added to his heightened abilities. Nobody could beat him in a speed race. He was stronger and he was more powerful. He just needed to work into their favor. However he needed to pick his battles easily, fighting two skilled warriors was a danger to him if he wasn't prepared. He needed to be aware of his surroundings. He knew a few attacks were going to get in. He couldn't help that.

Shaking his head, he engaged both fighters in a battle. Their blades clashed, as Rin weaved and moved. He struck fast and hard, slashing out at both of them. He used a combination of both his abilities and his combat skills. He wasn't going to lose. Although like he had predicted, they did get a few good hits into him, but it wasn't enough to slow him down. He fought hard and attacked with speed and power. He glanced at them both, as he jumped back. He didn't winded. "Not bad. But it's hardly fair. Two skilled warriors against little old me. How is that even fair." He stepped back some blood dripping from some wounds in had. He was about to attack again, when he saw the signal. He frowned, before he pouted. "It seems we will need to put our little battle aside for now. Till next time. Next time I will finish you both off." There was a crackle of lightning before he was gone from the battlefield. He was heading towards Demon Fangs Mountain. That was where they were suppose to meet up. He was a bit disappointed though that he couldn't play longer. However Ai was the one in charge, so if she asked for a retreat, a retreat is what they would have to do for now. Grumbling softly, he made his way towards the mountains. There will be a next time he was sure. Right now though, he needed to get back. The signal was made and it was time to listen.

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗

User Image
xxxxxDemonic Lord Knight

╚════════════════════════╝

xxxxx ~ I lost my humanity a long time ago...
xxxxxxxxxx ~ I fought for what I believed in and the people I sacrificed my life for.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ I was given a curse, but also a strength.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ If one demon could turn the war, I would be that demon.

The demons were giving up the will to fight.. Finally. Giving a blow to their respective 'leader' finally forced them to retreat, but by their reaction... That was not the real moria that they saw. No, it was more enough to be a stand in for the original, seeing as it would be much too dangerous to just appear on the battlefield with the accumulation of humanity's strength here. Shuya felt this and yet, he would of not spared any strength crushing the illusion if it meant ending the war. The longer that this conflict carried on, the stronger Omen would become. Sheathing his Kagizuchi, Shuya was about to turn back to the others when a pang in his heart stopped him dead in his tracks, right where he stood as his eyes lost focus. It wasn't that there was something wrong with his heart, but something that had been buried there wanted release. It wanted freedom from it's prison... Omen wanted his freedom back. Gripping his chest as he fell to his knees, Shuya planted his forehead to the ground as he could feel the energy of Omen inside his hands... A white demonic flame that would not be extinguished by will alone stood in his hands as his body started to feel like he was engulfed in lava, his pores sweating out every part of his skin as it could muster....He couldn't contain the pain any longer.

"ARRRGGHHH!" Shuya fought against the will of Omen with all his might, struggling just to keep the power from ensnaring him mind as he could feel the mental chains he interlocked Omen with shatter to nothing as they dissolved into oblivion. "Shuya.... I want to be the first one to say, thank you for giving me your strength all this time. Now, I can enact my plans with little to no conflict whatsoever. You've given me a chance to fight gods and demons, proving that I am the all existence to all powers! Just to make things sweeter... you're basically damning the world by existing with me inside you." Omen spoke as he motioned over the huddled Shuya in his mind as he grasped him by the neck and squeezed it tightly, like a lion giving the final squeeze to it's prey locked in it's jaw. "Now, it's time for you to sleep. When you awake, I'll give you a sweet red surprise.... he he he he he." Omen chuckled as the mental image of Shuya broke as was the final wall against Omen's release.... He was free to show his face upon the earth again.

Shuya was convulsing on the outside, trembling violently as the power in his hand started to consume him, running up his arm and elbow as he gripped his head in agony. Then, the convulsing stopped as Shuya leaned back his head, his mouth opening wide as he shouted what would be his final words in his clear state of mind. "TAIGA! I'M SORRY! I CAN'T CONTAIN OMEN ANYMORE! HE'S COMING!" With one final agonizing scream, Shuya's form was completely consumed in the alabaster flames, sitting like a little bonfire as the mass expanded more. The flames were intense in heat and flair, incinerating the corpses below the fiery mass as it flailed without restraint until a silver blade erupted from the top corner of the flame. It was Kagizuchi. With a diagonal slash, the flames were scattered as a new entity stood where Shuya stood. It had white hair like Shuya had, but the armor that took form was more demonic than it appeared. Red eyes on the shoulders, legs and hands shot around sporadically until they came to one focus. Not an ounce of Shuya's humanity showed as the figure turned his head to Taiga, though faceless in it's design. Crouching down, the figure stood still for a moment as the air settled around him, before he took off in a blur of speed as he stomped on the corpses of those in his way and sent flying any obstacle in his path. Humans and demons were sent in wholes or in pieces skyward as Omen shot his way forth, approaching Taiga with a rapid acceleration of steps before he launched himself into the air above Taiga with his blade raised.

Gliding slowly through the air, Omen was about to strike Taiga... Only his motion had stopped dead in the air. Below his feet was another Glyph, but the shade was light, yet ominous, pulsing with white energy as he crouched down once again. Thrusting from an angle, Omen came charging in as the Glyph shattered into pieces while Omen approached Taiga at an incredible speed as the wind rolled off of his form. When he closed the distance, Omen unleashed a powerful swing meant on rending Taiga in two, would he not take the precaution to avoid it's full strength.
                                                xx[ OOC ] :: [ Sorry if this breaks the motion of the story, I thought I would throw something interesting in the mix since Shuya didn't battle much in the fighting. ]xx

So I have no choice but to take you to down ~
It is my mission to see the demons die~ xxxxx
So by the time you hear the next sound ~ xxxxxxxxxx
You'll be sliced in half ~ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Enshinju'

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Calisteir

Calisteir was still excited, grin wide as the woman charged forward. Her words didn’t matter anymore, the only thing that coursed through his mind was the power of her cut enough to cut through his hardened flesh, and the acid that ate at his insides. However, it didn’t mean that he intended on giving her any more free hits. Now that she had passed the test, he was allowed to have her fun. As if he were a trained warrior, he leaned away from the first slash and used his hand to divert the edge of the second, The third motion was only obvious. He stepped in the direction of her path, but because she had the strike first, he couldn’t retaliate without taking a hit. But, he’d take her blade if it meant crushing her ribs. Without any need for resolve he shot forward like a dart, perfectly fine with losing an eye in order to kill this woman. However, just before their blows were within reach, there was a ear shattering roar, throwing Calisteir completely off balance. He tumbled forward, the woman's blade sliding across his cheek, his hardened skin possibly the only thing that saved him from losing apart of his face. Aside from the burn which resulted from the snake’s acid he was fine, if not a bit teary-eyed because he now had a fresh burn, along with possibly destroyed eardrums. As if he were indeed holding back tears he turned to Ai. If she was retreating, that could only mean Moria wanted them to pull-back. Like a dog called to its owner’s side he ran off, intent on finding Moria once he was back home.

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Taiga

When the woman made a move backwards he threw a punch, a wave of energy expelled forward. It missed, but hopefully it did get his point across. After a bit of theatrics, the demon summoned a large skull and after it roared she ordered a retreat. It didn’t take long for the realization to take effect. “We won.” The comment was quiet but it was true. Soon after Ai fell back other demons followed, both low ranks and high ranks alike. The fighting ceased and before long, the cheers of those who had survived consumed the battlefield. Orthae had taken a crucial victory. Taiga looked to the crowd that was now forming, men and women alike who seemed to be in disbelief. Even he had trouble believing that they had actually won, that they managed to push the demons back. When he finally realized how happy he was, taiga began to grin, turning to the men who now served him. “We've won!” His shout was soon followed the applause and cheers of the soldiers. this moment was real, they had seriously won.

When the last of the demons had finally pulled back, Taiga motioned towards the castle walls. There was much to do, but first those who survived needed to be greeted by their families. For this moment, what came next didn’t matter, the only thing he cared about was relaxing. At least he wanted to.

By the point he had reached the top of the hill, there was a sudden spark in demonic energy. It was unmistakably something as strong as an Asura, but he couldn’t identify it. Perhaps one was late to the battle? Taiga turned to the immediately, but the individual he found made him more uncomfortable than seeing the face of the Demon King. Shuya was breaking. It was something that he had known about, but he didn’t know it was so severe. Though it was obvious that Shuya had some form of demon presence within him, the thought that it could be such a powerful being eluded him. When his friend was engulfed by the fire, he could only brace for the wrst. “I need it all Aeon, I don’t know how powerful this thing will be.” He clenched his teeth as the fire became more brilliant, to the point where simply keeping an eye on it became more taxing than it was worth. When it was slashed away, it wasn’t hard to tell that the creature that now stood wasn’t Shuya. That being said, Taiga had no intention of killing him. “Damned Parasite…” He fell into a deep focus, eyes observing the creature, trying to get a grasp on what it was capable of. The creature seemed to vanished in a feat of acceleration that passed some of the fastest demons and even then, the creature was able to accelerate in a different direction with little effort. Whatever this thing was, it was fast...and powerful. WHen Taiga took notice of the incoming slash he stepped to the side ever so slightly, just enough to give his fist a good angle. In that same motion he threw a punched downwards, towards the demon’s blade. With the force of his punch he was able carry himself forward a bit faster, increasing the power of his attack.

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗

User Image
xxxxxDemonic Lord Knight

╚════════════════════════╝

xxxxx ~ I lost my humanity a long time ago...
xxxxxxxxxx ~ I fought for what I believed in and the people I sacrificed my life for.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ I was given a curse, but also a strength.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ If one demon could turn the war, I would be that demon.

"Aeon!" The demon called out in a deformed and heavily distorted voice of Shuya as he watched Aeon dodge his blow. Aeon and Omen were about one in the same, though Omen was not sure of what happened to Aeon after he became an archangel. Seemingly, he must of been sealed to a human, much like Omen sealed himself within Shuya. Funny, had things been different, they would of probably been actual friends like Shuya and Taiga, but that was just an ironic thought. Now, they were enemies because of their views and Omen's ambition.... To topple both Archangel and Demon and become the ultimate power on the planet. Missing the blade, Omen had thousands of possibilities to attack Taiga and Aeon, but the easiest and quickest would be a spinning backhand to the face to hit Taiga directly and make some distance with the recoil as he took a step back. "Aeon... Pleasure to meet you in the flesh again... sort of." Omen spoke as he waived his hand nonchalantly as if he hadn't just tried to strike him with his blade and hand. "An Asura that turned into an archangel and then just disappeared. I'm curious as to why you are confined in that boy now. Is he your vessel until you regain your full might or are you content in living in the shadow of another?" Omen pointed Kagizuchi at Taiga as he asked, his armored plating not showing his emotions to him. It was as normal and static as if someone was talking normally, and yet... not even close.

"Well, you took your path and with Shuya's folly... I'm allowed to try my path one more time. Aeon... Join me in overthrowing both the Hell and heaven." Omen extended his hand out to his comrade in arms as he extended his hand in a unified goal. "Think about it like this. Angels only came to finally support humanity in it's last great push. Heaven only looks to keep the status quo of this world's people. Of course, they are nothing like the demons with their messages soaked in blood and hatred of humanity, but if they find some type of sinful deed strong enough to get their attention, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to purge Humanity for sins of their own. Otherwise, they just watch us maim each other. That could be considered a sin in itself. Watch the sinner committing the deed is almost as bad as doing it yourself." Omen's head tilted back to the two angel's who graced their presence from heaven to fight with them, only to spit in their faces about their past actions and restrictions. "And the demons... Well, formerly being a demon, I know that they only want to destroy or enslave humanity outright. Well, I am in agreement of one of those ideas... the other, not so much." Omen went onto preach as he hoisted Kagizuchi over his shoulder with his other hand still open.

"I'll unite all three powers underneath my rule and stand as a being of ultimate power. You were on that path as well, but you fell off somewhere in heaven. You must have gone soft, but this is the time to redeem yourself. I'll spare the humans and the angels currently on the field as a bonus since with them being exhausted right now, it would be easy to mop the floor with them and give them a fitting execution." Gripping his hand tightly, Omen made sure to signify how easy it would be to crush them with but a sliver of his strength with their weakened form. "So consider your options and answer what you KNOW will be the correct answer."

xx[ OOC ] :: [ Anyone can join on this argument, I just took shots at the angels because they are relevant in this post. ]xx

So I have no choice but to take you to down ~
It is my mission to see the demons die~ xxxxx
So by the time you hear the next sound ~ xxxxxxxxxx
You'll be sliced in half ~ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Enshinju'

'TheSinOfWrath1313'

'HyakuShikiRai'

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Taiga

Taiga managed to block the blow, but it pushed himself backwards, while the attack went back further. After that, Taiga found himself captivated by what the demon did. Petrified by astonishment was probably a better term. For such a menacing looking parasite, it had quite the mouth. Felt as though the creature wouldn’t stop talking, that he had no interest in even drawing a breath in between sentences. When his confusion converted to irritation, Taiga had stopped paying the creature any mind. This thing needed to be destroyed. If not destroyed, for Shuya's sake at least incapacitated. One could see the creature's lack of breaks for oxygen as a health hazard. When he began to move it wasn’t to attack however. The name 'Aeon' was becoming increasingly obnoxious. Having the demon screaming in his head every so often only made matters worse. No, he wanted to forget the name even existed. “I think we’re done for a bit Old Man.” He said aloud, as if the Ex-Red King was right by his said. “Valor.” He murmured, a white light soon engulfing his left arm. The light began to expand, till his whole form was concealed. When it finally began to fade, Taiga was a restored man. By the time this had been finished, the demon was extending his arm as if he were reaching for a comrade or best friend. Though amusing, the look that Taiga offered wasn't one with the any sign of amusement. Taiga himself could feel as his emotions took over, face showing a hate-filled glare, a look of sheer disgust. The demon continued nonetheless, but Taiga didn’t move. Instead he simply readied himself, whatever this demon had to say, they’d be respected as his final words. There wasn’t need for discussion or negotiation, the creature in front of him wasn’t worth it. The only wish present in Taiga's mind was that Shuya’s body wouldn’t collapse from the force it would be exposed to. Though Taiga’s aura was projecting the intent to kill, his sword remained in its sheath.

When the demon’s conclusion came, Taiga took notice. It was on the breath which signaled that he was finished that Tagia realized it was finished. On the very thought, Taiga squatted down slightly “Rest in Peace.” He said aloud, making sure the demon could hear it. After speaking he drew his blade and advanced, immediately leaning forward, to the point where gravity had taken control of his fall. Though he simply began to fall to the ground, he pushed a tremendous amount of of force from his legs. He shot forward like a beam of light, covering the distance between them in what could’ve been considered a blink of the eye. The moment before he was in stabbing distance, he pointed his blade, thrusting it forward. When he committed to the thrust, he came to a sudden stop and then twisted his muscles all to the right, increasing the power of the blow traumatically. With this stab built for penetration, and the speed from his sprint he created a one hit kill, an attack meant to kill the creature in an instant.

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
𝕰𝔪𝔦𝔩 𝖁𝔞𝔩𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔦
"Every man hath a good and a bad angel attending on him in particular all his life long."
𝕬𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

╔══════════════╗

𝕰mil chuckled as he looked Ricci after she replied to her question. He actually enjoyed her company, even though she was perhaps the most ruthless, powerful angel up above. The other angels just treated him as if he were a pathetic outcast for helping out the humans. Many of the angels believed that they should've just left the humans alone to combat the demons. "Well I'm glad to hear. After this we should catch up with one another. I'm interested to hear what you've been up to." Truth be told he was genuinely interested to hear what she had been up to.

Overkill was the word that most would use when describing Emil's fighting style. Holding back was never really his style as he wished to finish a fight quickly instead of wasting too much time on an opponent. Surprise wasn't really the word he would use when he watched the scythe user demolish the boulders, impressed would probably be a lot closer to the word he'd use. The man was very precise with his movements using the scythe. It was rather infuriating to watch the man have no concern for those around him as he just let them get skewered by the large splinters of earth. As he cast a sideways glance he knew Ricci would be feeling strongly towards the man as she hated those who had no regards for ally or foe alike. He tightened the grip on his rapier as he held it at his side, ready for the man's counterattack.

A spear from the same boulder he launched at the scythe wielder came flying at him at a rather high speed. A large white wing snapped in front of him, stopping the spear before he had a chance to react. The man must've not known two archangels stood before him as he launched an attack back. Most knew Ricci for her four wings and red bladed scythe and chose to avoid her at all costs. He looked back towards Ricci as a smirk spread across his face. "I say we teach him why we're considered the most powerful amongst our kind."
His wings flared outwards as he raised his rapier in a combat stance.

╚══════════════╝

with: Ricci and unknown scythe wielder

thoughts: Pitiful demon, who does he think he is challenging us?

ooc: I apologize for the overly late reply. Had a lot going on in my house. It was not my intention to be away for this long.

TheSinOfWrath1313

Neko Narcotics

Popular Phantom

14,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Moria "Lucy" Hades

Red KingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAcended Demon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her demons began to return, and even though they technically lost, Moria felt confident. Though the demons were upset that the battle was over, those that returned whooped and celebrated. Moria grinned and stood from her throne, walking down the stairs and onto the stone floor. Many of the demons prostrated them selves upon the ground as she passed, then jumped up and ran off to join in the torture of souls. It was the only real thing to do down there, and it was kicked into overdrive. Some of the souls of the humans were killed came down there, and all of her returned demons were eager to show them what real pain was like.

Moria stopped near the gate, awaiting the rest of her Asura, for Ai had already returned. She wished to hear of their exploits in full detail, and begin planing for next time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff