Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blinked and stared up at him, a bit surprised at his answer. "I see.. But.. What if that someone doesn't have someone close to them. What would you do then?" she asked curiously.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry thought for a moment and looked up, tapping his chin. "I hadn't thought of that... Maybe we would just have to forcefully take his soul, then..." he replied, looking back to her. "I have never encountered something of the sort."

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn gulped. "Uh... But... What if I became like that? Wouldn't that... hurt?" she asked worriedly.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Well, if it came down to that, I would be sure to collect you myself. So that it would be painless..." he replied, looking off to the side. He didn't really know how else to put it.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn sighed heavily as she looked down at the ground, hugging the coat more closely around herself. "You mean.. when it comes time for that to happen... I'm not exactly one that is burned into one's memory... I'm easily forgotten..."

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"That's not what I said... I just mean that you aren't going to live forever. I wish I wasn't going to. But I am here for a while. By no means, would you be easily forgotten, thought..." he assured her, taking her hand, to emphasize that fact.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked over as a smiling couple walked passed them, sharing an umbrella. She stopped, watching them, though she didn't let go of Daughtry's hand. Tears welled up in her eyes. "There are so many people in the world and.. I'm the one that's lonely..." she mumbled.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
"Well, you don't have to be lonely..." he replied, giving her hand a little squeeze. He knew just what she was looking at. Although they weren't sharing an umbrella, they were having a moment at hand. And Daughtry was valuing it, just as much. Then again, any moment of her time that she gave him was special to him. Whether she knew it or not.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked up at Daughtry with a tear-stained face. "What are you trying to say..?" she asked, her voice wavering slightly.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry blushed a little, looking down at her. "I... What I'm saying is... I will... I will be there for you, like that. Though, I'm probably not ideal for the position, in your eyes... I would like to at last try to make you that happy..." he replied as his blush darkened.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Invisible Phantom

Dawn blushed slightly at Daughtry's answer. She looked off to the side, gripping his hand more. "But... What about your brother? Isn't he lonely, too?" she asked.

TheRook13

Jin Justice
Daughtry shrugged. "Honestly he is a bit hard to read... As long as I have known him. I have never really had him open up to me, extensively... Truth is, he's not even my brother. He kind of took me in, on account that the other reapers were about ready to eat me up, so to speak. I was in a bad spot, and he saved my life. So I never really asked him questions, so not to wear out my welcome. You know?" he explained, as he led her to an awning in front of a store. The rain seemed like it was pouring down even harder that before. His hand was holding onto hers like he had no plans of letting go. She was like a beacon of hope that his life may have some sense of normal, once more.

Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

As they were walking down the road, Samuel had come up and was watching them again. He hadn't been watching them for long, but he just wanted to check up on his brother. Seeing that it was raining he had an umbrella over his head to keep the water off his head and shoulders. He had another one in his free hand as he was walking down the sidewalk to them. Once they came to the awning Samuel walked up to them and held out the other umbrella. "Hey you two, I saw that it was raining so I came out to give you this. But when I got the the restaurant you guys were not there." He said that with a smile while looking at the two of them. Once one of them took it he nodded to them and then waved his hand making his cane appear. "Anyways, have fun on the rest of your little date haha." He then turned to walk away for he did have another soul to grab.

((thought I would pop in for a bit seeing that i have posted sense page seven of this rp hahaha))
Daughtry Smiled to him, and grabbed the umbrella. "Much appreciated, Sammy!" he said, nodding to him. Took the handle of the umbrella, and hit the button, causing it to pop open. "Should be handy, no?" he asked, smiling to Dawn.

Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

Invisible Phantom

Dawn noticed Samuel approaching them, holding out the umbrella. For some reason, she was uneasy around him. She didn't say a word until he walked away. She glanced up at Daughtry, gulping slightly. "Honestly... He scares me.."

TheRook13

Jin Justice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas