Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Dawn Frostbite

OOC: This is a role play between myself, TheRook13, and Jin Justice. Many of you can read and follow along, but must not reply to it. Thank you, and hope you all enjoy reading it.

The night sky was clear and full of stars above Dawn as she walked down the sidewalk. She stared up at the stars, walking to her apartment from her job at the local cafe. She had finished her shift at her part time job, and she let out a small sigh of relief. It was stressful, juggling bills, her part time job, and going to classes to her college.
Dawn stopped near a cemetery, glancing over towards it with her bright blue eyes. She thought about giving her parents a visit as she let out a small sigh.
Well... I don't have any classes tomorrow morning. It can't hurt to visit them for a while, Dawn thought as she walked into the cemetery, hugging her small purse closely to her.

User Image
Tala of Darkness
Dawn Frostbite

OOC: This is a role play between myself, TheRook13, and Jin Justice. Many of you can read and follow along, but must not reply to it. Thank you, and hope you all enjoy reading it.

The night sky was clear and full of stars above Dawn as she walked down the sidewalk. She stared up at the stars, walking to her apartment from her job at the local cafe. She had finished her shift at her part time job, and she let out a small sigh of relief. It was stressful, juggling bills, her part time job, and going to classes to her college.
Dawn stopped near a cemetery, glancing over towards it with her bright blue eyes. She thought about giving her parents a visit as she let out a small sigh.
Well... I don't have any classes tomorrow morning. It can't hurt to visit them for a while, Dawn thought as she walked into the cemetery, hugging her small purse closely to her.

In the distance, a young man was walking through by the graves, seemingly visiting all of them. It was as though he knew each and every one of them, on a personal level. He walked up to the grave sight where Dawn's parents were at, next, and began a short prayer for them, as well. He looked over, as he was in mid prayer, hearing Dawn on her way. He turned back to the tombstones, and continued to pray. He was going to wrap it up, quickly. He didn't want her to not have her moment with them.

OOC: Image of said, young man.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn Frostbite

Dawn quietly approached the tombstone of her late parents, noticing a young man around her age standing there, praying to them. She raised an eyebrow. She hadn't seen him before. She gulped a bit, taking a step forward towards him.
Did he... know my parents? she thought.
"Um... Excuse me, Sir," she called out towards the man in front of her, "Uh... I... Mind if I stand near you? I mean... Well, that grave.. You see... It belongs to my parents, and I'm visiting them..." she explained softly, almost timidly.

User Image

TheRook13
The young man looked to her, and gave her a smile. "By all means. They're your parents. Who am I to stop you?" he asked, stepping to the side a little. "They were wonderful people, huh?" he asked, looking down at the grave.
He looked over to Dawn, and took a deep breath. He looked back down to the graves, and began praying once more.

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

((My person looks like the Avatar I am using right now. so for the time being I am not going to change it))

While the young man was saying his pray for the girls parents, someone else was watching him. This man was dressed like the other, but he had whiteish gray hair instead of black. He raised his hand up to his face pulling the cigarette from his mouth and blew out some smoke. He then threw the cigarette down to the ground then stepped on it to put it out. As he did this his blood red eyes glowed a bit as he started to walk over to them. As he did his cane would hit the ground over and over again, and from time to time he would tap it on a tombstones. Each time he could see the sole of the person that was buried there. He smiled as he could remember each and every one of them. At this point he made it to them and he looked at both of them smiling as he did. "So brother, making friends?" He said in a cool and calming tone that would make anyone feel safe and calm.
He looked over to see the one with the cane. A small smile came across his face. "Well, I wouldn't say friends. But a refreshing face, nonetheless..." he replied, as he looked down. His grey eyes seemed as empty as the heart within. He bowed his head a little, towards the other as he let out a sigh. "Any work come up?" he asked, walking over towards him, to not be talking over Dawn's visit.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn was about to pray to her parents, until she heard someone talking to the kind man that was beside her. Brother? She looked over to see a man with ghastly white hair. She gasped. He looked frightening, but she didn't quite know what to do. She wanted to visit her parents. Dawn took a nervous step away from the two men, hoping not to cause any attraction to herself in the process.

Jin Justice

TheRook13

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

The man smiled as his brother walked over to him and the nodded as he pulled a pocket watch from his pocket. "Yes, down near the hospital on 32nd street and Prince Street... they were so close." He said as he looked down at his watch and then put it away. He then looked over to the girl and smiled as he did. "Oh don't worry my dear, we work at the morgue just over there, that is why we are here." It wasn't a lie he was telling, it was their way of staying on earth and no one asking questions. After he said that he held out a hand to her for her to shack. "My name is Samuel, and it is very nice to meet you." He gave her a heart warming smiling hoping that he could show he wasn't a scary person.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn looked at Samuel, blinking a bit as she looked down at his hand that he extended out towards her. She gulped a bit, nervously reaching out and shaking his hand. "Uh... I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir... I'm Dawn... Dawn Frostbite..." she introduced herself nervously. "If you'll excuse me, I... I should hurry home."

Jin Justice

TheRook13
Jin Justice

Tala of Darkness

The other one looked over, and smiled as well. "And I'm Daughtry. Good to meet you." he said as he nodded his head to Dawn, as though to tip a hat. "I guess I will head that way. You have things from here?" he asked, patting Samuel on the shoulder as he walked by.

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel smiled as he then shook her hand and nodded to her as he pulled his hand back. "Have a safe walk home Dawn." He then looked to Daughtry and nodded to him as he placed his free hand into his pocket. "Yes dear brother, I have everything handled here, but if you need me just call." After he said that he looked down at his pocket watch once more, seeing the next 'job' they would need to take care of soon. He sighed as he then started to walk around the grave yard once more looking at all of the tombstones.

Invisible Phantom

Dawn watched Samuel and Daughtry walk away from her. She couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about, and why she may have stumbled upon. However, she couldn't quite think about that. Dawn turned around and rushed herself out of the cemetery before she bumped into any other strange people.

Jin Justice

TheRook13
Tala of Darkness

Jin Justice

Daughtry walked off to collect another of their fine collection. He looked down as he put his hands in his pockets. He kept thinking to himself. 'Daughtry... Daughtry what?' He couldn't seem to remember a lot about himself before he became what he was. And it was clearly obvious that they couldn't be blood brothers. His first name was the only thing Daughtry could recollect.

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
TheRook13

Tala of Darkness

Samuel was now walking through the cemetery looking at the different tombstones. After walking for a little bit he came to one that made him stop and get down on one knee. Now Samuel has been a reaper for so long that he had lost count of the years, but what he does remember is every person he has had to send to the next world. He reached over and placed his hand on the tombstone and sighed as he did. "You were a fighter..." Was all he said as he looked over the tombstone that had the name 'Rose 'The Flower' Williams.'. Samuel smiled as he ran his fingers over the name before getting up and going back to walking around.

Invisible Phantom

As Dawn made her way back to the apartment, she quickly closed and locked the door behind her. She let out a heavy sigh of relief, thankful to just be safe in her home. Samuel and Daughtry were such strange men, and she couldn't quite figure out why they were at her parents' grave. She didn't want to think about it any longer. Dawn had work in the morning. She made her way back into the bedroom, as she laid down onto her bed, quickly drifting off to sleep as the adrenaline left her body.
The next morning, Dawn was at her part time job at the local cafe, called the Stardust Cafe. She was surprised to see so many people coming in for their morning coffees and cinnamon rolls for breakfast before their own jobs. However, Dawn couldn't stop thinking about those men from the cemetery. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about them and their strange behaviors.

Jin Justice

TheRook13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas