Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello? Hellooo?? Oh.. Hi! 4laugh

I'm Melanie!
I'm into manga and video games. And I love food!
I hope to make new friends and to engage in awesome discussions!

See ya heart

witchofpaint's Waifu

Tipsy Lover

10,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

HI! welcome to gaia heart

Versatile Vampire

minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

Hi there,

I hope you'll have a great time around here! biggrin
If I may ask, which manga and games do you like most?

Best wishes!
kittycat23333
minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

HI! welcome to gaia heart

Thank you very much! biggrin
Liriel Myrik
minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

Hi there,

I hope you'll have a great time around here! biggrin
If I may ask, which manga and games do you like most?

Best wishes!

Hey!

I will, thank you! biggrin
I love all kinds of Nintendo games, but my favorites would be Zelda, Super Smash Bros. (can't wait for the Wii U one) and Phoenix Wright! One Piece is my favorite manga, I'd say. smile
And yours? 4laugh

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia, Melanie.

Versatile Vampire

minimellon

Hey!

I love all kinds of Nintendo games, but my favorites would be Zelda, Super Smash Bros. (can't wait for the Wii U one) and Phoenix Wright! One Piece is my favorite manga, I'd say. smile
And yours? 4laugh

Ah, what a coincident! I like One Piece as well, it is one of my favorite Manga! smile
Otherwise I like Hellsing, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist and many many more *laughs*

Regarding games, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy Series - especially VII and VIII -and Tales of Symphonia; Phoenix Wright is great, too, but sadly, I've played only the first one, they are relatively hard to find around here... Oh, and Pokemon, every now and again. biggrin

Yes, Nintendo Games are great, I agree! My friends are waiting eagerly for the new Smash Bros.^^
Liriel Myrik
minimellon

Hey!

And yours? 4laugh

Ah, what a coincident! I like One Piece as well, it is one of my favorite Manga! smile
Otherwise I like Hellsing, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist and many many more *laughs*

Regarding games, I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy Series - especially VII and VIII -and Tales of Symphonia; Phoenix Wright is great, too, but sadly, I've played only the first one, they are relatively hard to find around here... Oh, and Pokemon, every now and again. biggrin

Yes, Nintendo Games are great, I agree! My friends are waiting eagerly for the new Smash Bros.^^

Oh really? eek
I'm still at Fishman Island Arc (which is kind of boring btw). I must keep up!!
I loved Marineford Arc and Alabasta Arc the most. I like Hellsing and FMA too, tbh I grew up with Hellsing (haha), Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Dragon Ball.

If you own a 3DS, you can get Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the eshop late 2014. wink
I'm playing Final Fantasy X atm. It's my first 3D FF and I'm surprised how good it is!
I liked Tales of Xillia, is Tales of Symphonia any better?
And you're not waiting for SSB? stare xd

Versatile Vampire

minimellon

Oh really? eek
I loved Marineford Arc and Alabasta Arc the most. I like Hellsing and FMA too, tbh I grew up with Hellsing (haha), Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Dragon Ball.

If you own a 3DS, you can get Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the eshop late 2014. wink
I'm playing Final Fantasy X atm. It's my first 3D FF and I'm surprised how good it is!

I'm at the Dressrosa Arc (:
ah yes, the Fishmen Arc was a bit boring indeed - but it gets better afterwards (in my opinion, at least)!
Marineford was amazing! And I especially liked the arcs at the very beginning and Enie's Lobby.
Heh, Hellsing was one of the first anime I ever saw ^^ I started a bit late. When I was a kid, in the TV there where mainly comic-heroes like spiderman. smile

Yeah, I own a 3DS! would be great if they release this trilogy in Germany. biggrin will keep my eyes open, thanks for the tip!

Somehow I never played through Final Fantasy X, ... I think I should catch up on this one. Especially now, since the HD-remake is available. (I always referred to playing VII again and again .... and again *laughs*)

Symphonia has a very vast world and many many sidequests as well as an elaborate story and very likable characters. Can't go wrong with this game wink One can play it a looong time.
Sadly I haven't played Xillia yet, so I can't tell if it's better (:

Ah, I have to confess, I'm terribly bad at SSB xp
And there is only so much fun in being owned time and time again *laughs* but it is a great game none the less.
Liriel Myrik
minimellon

Oh really? eek

I'm at the Dressrosa Arc (:
ah yes, the Fishmen Arc was a bit boring indeed - but it gets better afterwards (in my opinion, at least)!
Marineford was amazing! And I especially liked the arcs at the very beginning and Enie's Lobby.
Heh, Hellsing was one of the first anime I ever saw ^^ I started a bit late. When I was a kid, in the TV there where mainly comic-heroes like spiderman. smile

Yeah, I own a 3DS! would be great if they release this trilogy in Germany. biggrin will keep my eyes open, thanks for the tip!

Somehow I never played through Final Fantasy X, ... I think I should catch up on this one. Especially now, since the HD-remake is available. (I always referred to playing VII again and again .... and again *laughs*)

Symphonia has a very vast world and many many sidequests as well as an elaborate story and very likable characters. Can't go wrong with this game wink One can play it a looong time.
Sadly I haven't played Xillia yet, so I can't tell if it's better (:

Ah, I have to confess, I'm terribly bad at SSB xp
And there is only so much fun in being owned time and time again *laughs* but it is a great game none the less.

Germany?? You gotta be kidding me! I'm from Germany too!! eek xd
But when I was a kid, I only watched anime (on RTL2, when it used to be cool ^^). I don't remember seeing superhero cartoons on TV at all.

As far as I know you'll be able to get the trilogy in Europe as well. I might get it but I prefer retail versions because I'm a collector type of person. smile
I'll start to catch up to One Piece today, I'll let you know when I reach the current chapter. ^^ Do you read Naruto as well?
You'll like Xillia if you like sidequests! As far as character development, it is there but it could be better and the story feels rushed at times. I'd play it again though because in order to get to know all about the characters and the story, you must play it twice.
Guess I'll get Tales of Symphonia soon but first, I must spend my money on Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2. sweatdrop

I'm bad at SSB as well, so don't worry, you're not alone. mrgreen
Valenas
Welcome to Gaia, Melanie.

Thank you very much! biggrin

Witty Inquisitor

Ello there~ Welcome to Gaia~

Versatile Vampire

minimellon

Germany?? You gotta be kidding me! I'm from Germany too!! eek xd
But when I was a kid, I only watched anime (on RTL2, when it used to be cool ^^). I don't remember seeing superhero cartoons on TV at all.

As far as I know you'll be able to get the trilogy in Europe as well. I might get it but I prefer retail versions because I'm a collector type of person. smile
I'll start to catch up to One Piece today, I'll let you know when I reach the current chapter. ^^ Do you read Naruto as well?
You'll like Xillia if you like sidequests! As far as character development, it is there but it could be better and the story feels rushed at times. I'd play it again though because in order to get to know all about the characters and the story, you must play it twice.
Guess I'll get Tales of Symphonia soon but first, I must spend my money on Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2. sweatdrop

I'm bad at SSB as well, so don't worry, you're not alone. mrgreen

Heh, welch Zufall ;D
Yep, I'm from Germany as well. The Internet is such a small place ^^
Well, when I was a kid we had only ARD, RTL, SAT1 and the like. No Satellite- or cableTV. Different times, I guess xp You are right, RTL II isn't what it used to be. I used to watch Stargate Atlantis on it, but the commercial-breaks are getting ever more obnoxious..

I, too, prefer retail versions! Preferably collector's editions - if I have the money. I want something "real" for my money.

That's a good idea, the story is really getting better!
As of now, I have not yet read Naruto, but a friend of mine has the series and wants to lend it to me, so soon I'll read it. I heard it is really good?

Hm, Xillia sounds good. I think I'll play it soon! But as you said, the money... gonk

Heh, at least I'm not alone ;D

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz
Shorty Kaiser
Ello there~ Welcome to Gaia~

Thank you very much! heart

Quick Reply

Submit