Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a favorite Gaia character ship?
What's your least favorite ship?
Do you even ship?

my favorite ship: Josie x Crescento
My least favorite ship: Rina x Kanoko

Tipsy Genius

Nicolae/Cresento, Devin/Lance, Ciel/Rosamund, Agatha/Logan, Baine/myself.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Devin/Lance
Dr. Singh/Flynn
Cielmund

And Cresolae. Thanks to a certain somebody.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I usually prefer canon ships, but I do fancy an odd one. A long time ago, I shipped Liam with Meredith in a random "She's hard to get. I must win her over" sort of way. Basically made short stories where he was pretty silly and would get triggered if she mentioned or hinted about the fact that Ian's his brother. This was a long time ago when there wasn't many NPCs. I still kind of do ship this for nostalgia's sake. This was before the whole vampire plot and before Louie existed since Liam was originally supposed to be Ian's brother. Kind of why their names are similar.

Divine Muse

NPC Ian and Jayce Reinhardt. wink

I also ship him with Meredith, I think they look great together.

King Noob

- - -
Cygnus/Me.

I liked the Edmund/Louie dynamic. Gave me a real jolly.
- - -

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
The Dean and myself whee heart

I love Diedrich/Easter Bunny for the hilarity of it. I love the dynamic between Edmund and Louie. I think Crescento and Nikolai are cute together. Sam and Liam are also cute together. Dr. Singh and Josie--I can see them working together since they're both adventurous (maybe even throw in some Flynn because reasons). Kanoko and Rina are the cutest ever (as best friends, lovers, whatever)...

I support Jayce/Ian; Reichiru Tomoe/Edmund... I don't remember any other users that ship themselves with NPCs (but I support them too). Edit: whoops

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
My ships include

Ciel x Rosamund
Cicero x Stieg
Flynn x Dr.Singh
Lumiere x Noire
Moonbeam xcCiro

Edit: I don't really have any least fav ships

And I sometimes do ship, but not often.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Shrimp_Man/NPC Russell Ace, obviously. xD

Other than that, Devin/Lance because it was my first canon ship. I also highly support Cresolae because it's so obvious. I mean, who else has had an actual official mistletoe art in the shops?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Green Combatant

I don't ship, but I remember all the speculations going around with Edmund/Vanessa during a summer event where all the NPCs were racing each other throughout the different towns. xd I think Vanessa and Edmund ended up "disappearing" at one point.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

There was a user made comic that made me ship Meredith and Ivan, it was so cute. Then they were made to be cousins... sweatdrop

Magic Hobo

Sentinel/Peath. biggrin

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

What's a shipping thread without the one crazy person who does it all the time
//jk

Nicolae x Cresento

Without me in the equation
Please
Without me
I'm extremely uncomfortable with when people think I ship myself with them and I think I've mentioned it a lot of times too that I hate it
Just please don't
I only wanna see those two ok without anything else

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

NatashaxCordell
User Image
SinghxFlynn
Slick x Nyx
Ohhh, gosh. Um, Meili/Gino. WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL, GAIA. Devin/Lance was also REALLY GOOD. SO GOOD

Cordell/Zhivago? Yes. It's so messed up buT THEN THE COMIC ABOUT HOW CORDELL'S MOM BETRAYED THE DARK ELVES FOR A VAMPIRE AND.....

I also used to be HUUUGE on Meredith/Louie. I dunno, I just was never really that into Louie/Moira and also Meredith gets shoved to the side a lot.

I think the only other person I shipped hardcore was Sasha/Herself because holy s**t did she get tossed around as lol love interest a lot. I mean, she doesn't even have an apprentice! THE ******** IS THAT NOISE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff