Welcome to Gaia! ::

ALS a neurodegenerate diease that effect nerve cells to spinal cord. This type of diease cause death. sad I would say Take care of yourself. Also i wanna know your thoughts or opinion or you did ice bucket challenge.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Retards don't know you're also supposed to donate, not just attention whore on FB.
Obscurus
Retards don't know you're also supposed to donate, not just attention whore on FB.
I've not done it, though I've noticed via facebook that a lot of my friends have.

Idk... I'm glad more people are now aware that ALS exists, but it's a bit sad that we need people to awkwardly pour ice water on themselves in order to get proper funding for medical research.
Obscurus

Wtf??? i look at ALS website and i took my time reading all the information that i need to know, i freakin know that already........ i don't need a reminder. Also im not a Attention whore on facebook.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Annikata
Obscurus

Wtf??? i look at ALS website and i took my time reading all the information that i need to know, i freakin know that already........ i don't need a reminder. Also im not a Attention whore on facebook.

Didn't say you were. You asked for opinions on the challenge so I gave you mine. Most of the retards doing this challenge don't realize you're also supposed to donate. They do it to attention whore on Facebook.

Also I'm not particularly fond of how ALS somehow bogarted the whole ice bucket thing.

Invisible Humorist

i really think most people aren't concerned about what the research is about is just do it to be trendy

Demonic Phantom

some people just do it for the 'lulz'

its like saying you support cancer awareness on facebook
                but not actually participating/donating in cancer related foundations
No. Mostly because I'm not a ******** retard.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
My aunt challenged me, but I really don't feel like dumping gallons of water on my head just so she can have a giggle. I also don't donate to charities for humans.

Though my dad and Markiplier made me lul when I watched theirs.

Waffles

I was challenged 16 times and counting. But I never did it. Sorry. Doing it isn't a donation, giving money is.
No one challenged me so I haven't done it yet emotion_awesome

I'd probably just donate. We're in a drought, ain't nobody got time to be wasting water like that.

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Did it and donated - here's the thing, my name is Jack. Guess what everyone said after I dumped it on myself?

... Never let go, Jack. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Heroic Mage

Nope. My husband has a neuromuscular disease, so we've kind of got our hands/finances full with that.
I prefer donating the money without doing the challenge. However, zombies are not known for their over-flowing pools of cash. I am spending like...$100 on several different meds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff