(( Request for trade sent biggrin ))

Thank you!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eroxyc
(( Don't worry about paying me back, just spread the love if you ever have the chance 3nodding ))

Oh, well, still; thank you very much all the same! ;o; <3
Apparently some people are luckier than others, because I lost it all emo
BUT, it was fun! 4laugh whee heart

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VampireDraculina
Eroxyc
(( Don't worry about paying me back, just spread the love if you ever have the chance 3nodding ))

Oh, well, still; thank you very much all the same! ;o; <3
Apparently some people are luckier than others, because I lost it all emo
BUT, it was fun! 4laugh whee heart
(( Sorry for your loss, I'm sending you some compenstation. Did you play on level 3? I just made like 200 mil off level 3 off the past couple of hours. And I only alt+tab to hit the slots here and there in between posting and healing. ))

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eroxyc
(( Sorry for your loss, I'm sending you some compensation. Did you play on level 3? I just made like 200 mil off level 3 off the past couple of hours. And I only alt+tab to hit the slots here and there in between posting and healing. ))

I did play level 3! ;o; But, maybe I just have REALLY super bad luck or something? D: > I don't know... And omgosh! eek Really? That is very lucky! surprised Congratulations sweetie!!! I dont know... A few friends have said they made 15+ billion in a few hours as well. And here I just lost 15 mill... ; ; IDK what to think or whats wrong?! But, thank you very much for the second trade. You really didnt have to, but i appreciate your generosity and kindness <3

Shy Sweetheart

emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop you have to tell me how you defeat bunny cakes emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VampireDraculina
Eroxyc
(( Sorry for your loss, I'm sending you some compensation. Did you play on level 3? I just made like 200 mil off level 3 off the past couple of hours. And I only alt+tab to hit the slots here and there in between posting and healing. ))

I did play level 3! ;o; But, maybe I just have REALLY super bad luck or something? D: > I don't know... And omgosh! eek Really? That is very lucky! surprised Congratulations sweetie!!! I dont know... A few friends have said they made 15+ billion in a few hours as well. And here I just lost 15 mill... ; ; IDK what to think or whats wrong?! But, thank you very much for the second trade. You really didnt have to, but i appreciate your generosity and kindness <3
(( Aww, I was hoping that was the problem... Might have to spend more than what I gave you the first time around to actually start getting the benefit from it... I'm not too sure. You're welcome though, I'm glad to be of help biggrin ))

Welcoming Receiver

Slots? Why not? I haven't really tried out any of the games except for the ballons (they were hella lame) stare

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eroxyc
(( Aww, I was hoping that was the problem... Might have to spend more than what I gave you the first time around to actually start getting the benefit from it... I'm not too sure. You're welcome though, I'm glad to be of help biggrin ))

You were right! ; u; I actually just won 155mil right now! whee heart I got 2 of the 25m, one 50m and a few of the 5mils! :'D So, maybe i did just need to spend more? ; u; IDK, but now i am excited! xd

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VampireDraculina
Eroxyc

You were right! ; u; I actually just won 155mil right now! whee heart I got 2 of the 25m, one 50m and a few of the 5mils! :'D So, maybe i did just need to spend more? ; u; IDK, but now i am excited! xd
(( Hurray! That settles it then, it looks like I'll be giving out 25mil to each person who needs to get jump started on the slots. Thanks for being a test subject smile ))

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waldbraut
Slots? Why not? I haven't really tried out any of the games except for the ballons (they were hella lame) stare
(( The balloons were the only ones I really did. I played them on level 1 and still made money, but nothing compared to level 3 of the slots. Trade request sent smile ))

Welcoming Receiver

Eroxyc
Waldbraut
(( The balloons were the only ones I really did. I played them on level 1 and still made money, but nothing compared to level 3 of the slots. Trade request sent smile ))

Oh boy, thanks!

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Waldbraut
Eroxyc
Waldbraut

Oh boy, thanks!
(( You're welcome, and good luck! smile ))

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Eroxyc
(( Hurray! That settles it then, it looks like I'll be giving out 25mil to each person who needs to get jump started on the slots. Thanks for being a test subject smile ))

Oh, of course! Thank you so very much for helping me get a nice/good start in the slots/event! ;o; I really appreciate it heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff