Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Let's get all of our fellow Kitsunes playing the slots! Those of you who don't yet have enough gold to make money from the slot machines please post a picture of your gold count in here so we can lend you enough to get started on the path to making oodles of munnies biggrin

Also, would anyone mind handing out donations if I'm not online to respond to any requesters? If yes, I've found out that 25mil seems to be the best amount to send out in order to give people enough to fall back on until they can start profiting from the slots. Please, and thank you smile ))

Shade

slots have been taken down, if you still have the window up, close it because you risk a ban ; ~;

Fearsome Duck

the game is gone tho crying

Deadly Risk-Taker

17,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hella Cool Dad
slots have been taken down, if you still have the window up, close it because you risk a ban ; ~;

Oh snap, really?

*closes it*
o__o

Backwoods Bunny

15,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Can you actually make decent cash from the slot machine?
I have 600m, is that enough to get anywhere? lol

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I would like to help out as well. I received a lot of donations for the Hospital to help those kitsune who can't afford to fight and heal.
I would like to send you a few Mythrill Coins so that you can give them to other Kitsune (since I will be going to bed shortly) 3nodding

Once the game is back up, of course.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Meleuka
Yes, if you play on level 3, you should win 50 million easily. I played about 30 rounds and went 200 million up from when I started.

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hella Cool Dad
(( I'd like to believe you. Do you have a source for this information? ))

Backwoods Bunny

15,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Ven Loraine Jr
Meleuka
Yes, if you play on level 3, you should win 50 million easily. I played about 30 rounds and were 200 million up from when I started.

Thank you. :3
I hope they didn't consider that an exploit, it doesn't seem like that much in the long run, considering item prices nowadays.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Eroxyc
Hella Cool Dad
check the event page. The game has been removed.

Playing it now would be exploiting a glitch and is not allowed.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Meleuka
Ven Loraine Jr
Meleuka
Yes, if you play on level 3, you should win 50 million easily. I played about 30 rounds and were 200 million up from when I started.

I hope they didn't consider that an exploit, it doesn't seem like that much in the long run, considering item prices nowadays.
Oh, the 50 million was a "normal" price. Just the prize that should have been 5 million gold was glitched and gave out 5 million spirit points instead.

Backwoods Bunny

15,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Ven Loraine Jr
Meleuka
Ven Loraine Jr
Meleuka

Oh, the 50 million was a "normal" price. Just the prize that should have been 5 million gold was glitched and gave out 5 million spirit points instead.

Oooh dear, I can see how that would be an issue.

Shy Girl

★ ▌aww to late to play =3= ~♥▌★

Interesting Genius

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Ven Loraine Jr
Eroxyc
Hella Cool Dad
check the event page. The game has been removed.

Playing it now would be exploiting a glitch and is not allowed.
(( Exploiting glitches? Like healing people more than once every 5 minutes? I put that to test in the healing tents, and there's no way they were out healing the damage I was doing with GCash unless they were all dumping GCash into that as well. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff